border [Theme] Page 5

There is no border between being and consciousness: a complete unity of ideas and events, perception and imagination, memory and duration, inner speech and words. Consciousness is woven into being, being is woven into consciousness. Time dissolves and disappears. There is no time: everything happens here and now.
№ 429410   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:05
Perhaps our childhood is a compass that helps us determine our location in life: are we important to our loved ones or not. Perhaps our childhood is a map on which we study the size and limits of our significance.
№ 429244   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:39
But he did not stop loving his former dreams!
№ 428674   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 13:04
No enemy dares to cross my borders without paying the appropriate bribe!
№ 428243   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 15:18
The word "war" just didn't sound here [in America]. This country was separated from its wars by the ocean and half the globe. Its borders were nowhere in contact with the borders of enemy states. This country was not bombed. And they did not fire.
№ 427137   Added MegaMozg 04-09-2021 / 21:45
Prioritization is not about setting boundaries. Priorities determine the order, boundaries - the measure of what is permitted.
№ 427000   Added MegaMozg 02-09-2021 / 17:00
At the cemetery, fences near the graves are not just installed. This is a stop sign, you cannot cross them. Trample flowers and earth, under which the remains are not. Every living person must also have an invisible fence. Personal boundaries. Inside this fenced-in perimeter, it's just me. Outside it are family, children, men, friends, colleagues and everyone else. So, my flowers cannot be trampled either. Climbing over the fence is prohibited. No one has the right to advise me how to live, how to behave, what job to choose, whom to love, how to paint and dress, how to feed a cat, if I did not ask this opinion myself. No one has the right to touch me without my desire. Even take the hand. If a woman says "no", men for some reason often look for a double meaning, thinking that she "breaks down" and builds her own worth. “No” only means “no.” Around my inner world there is not just a fence, but also barbed wire, and machine gunners on the towers. One extra word - and a person at gunpoint, a repeat offender will be shot on the spot.
№ 426796   Added MegaMozg 31-08-2021 / 12:03
Borders are being erased. The boundaries of what is permissible, what is allowed, what is needed. Promotion of the art of indifference. Everyone is selling the tools of a happy life. Selfish life. Devaluation of simple things, people, human relations, frightens every day more and more. Marathons multiply like cockroaches, and people rush headlong, not thinking that the newly minted info-gypsies are just cynically making money on their complexes. Nothing personal. This is business, baby.
№ 426689   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:37
It is very useful to know your boundaries, in the ability to follow them is the guarantee of any movement forward over the abyss.
№ 426344   Added MegaMozg 21-08-2021 / 06:27
I realized that our quarter, Naples, Pisa, Florence, Milan, Italy are just small fragments of a huge world, and I don't have to be content with them all my life.
№ 426315   Added MegaMozg 21-08-2021 / 05:00
Ebi knew all too well: if grief comes to the doorstep, you can't cross certain boundaries. You brush it off, and the grief will go away, but then it will rush with renewed vigor when you least expect it. Let it stay, give it a permanent place in your life, grief will become very comfortable in it, it will take root and never leave you again. It is best to treat grief as a guest. You accept and please him, and then you see him off: let him go his own way.
№ 425832   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 11:27
When a speaker knows his capabilities, he can smoothly expand them and strive to speak in an environment where he is most comfortable.
№ 425767   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 11:16
Evil helps define the boundaries of Good. Not always, but quite often.
№ 425379   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 09:56
- Sometimes I have problems because of this.
№ 425200   Added MegaMozg 09-08-2021 / 08:39
Evolutionary ethics explains, but does not justify, our innate tendencies. Fortunately, evolution has also given man a mind, and therefore we can and must rise above our biological roots and revise the outdated ethical framework that evolution imposed on our ancestors. What is appropriate for the propagation of genes in Stone Age hunters is not suitable for a thinking civilized being. Evolutionary ethics warns us that we have an innate tendency to divide people into ours and strangers, and to feel disgust and dislike for strangers. We, as intelligent beings, must understand and overcome this.
№ 425096   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2021 / 10:21