The universe [Theme] Page 1

And there are no more rules, and all your laws and foundations, written in the sand, are now under the rule of the raging waves of tenderness...
№ 457375   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:21
When you stand on the edge of an abyss, allow yourself to be there, on the edge. And know that very soon you will take off towards the world, your new world. To my new self. Run up. Fly.
№ 457374   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:21
And the temple, and the song, and love, and the word.
Quote Explanation: Regarding one of Bach's toccatas
№ 457322   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:13
I’ve known this playlist by heart for a long time, but still, shielding myself from extraneous conversations and city noise with headphones, I press play. The heartbeat - a minor unison or a dance on the glass of a broken heart started again when I went to work in the morning. I once loved this music with all my heart... It was my native Universe, which has now become an aching scar. There was a time when each of the tracks sounded clear, inspiring and happy meaning to me - now it’s just a musical funnel that pulls me deeper and deeper into depression. Now these songs are not about me. It's not about me anymore. Farewell playlists are special. They taste bitter after parting and plunge you into gray melancholy. The notes express my feelings that are no longer there. Sneakers lead me along autumn avenues to those places where I will never be the same again. Crumpled scraps of a city map, from which it will never be possible to piece together the old picture of the world. I'm lost in plastic memories. Emotionless. No color. No smell. No tastes. Every day I walk along a road 16 songs long. I wander through the ruins of past happiness. And then one day I reached an abyss that had never existed in my destroyed location before. Disconnect.
№ 457182   Added MegaMozg 07-10-2023 / 10:18
But for some, nothing.
№ 456086   Added MegaMozg 24-08-2023 / 12:21
those sparks that will never let you fade away.
№ 455788   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:14
You are my universe.
№ 455763   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:10
The metal shutters began to part, revealing a view of endless space. He [Rix] leaned against the cold glass, not daring to look away from the view. The black canvas was dotted with myriads of stars of various sizes. They resembled small bluish and yellowish pearls scattered across the boundless cosmic ocean. The nebulae floating through it seemed mysterious and majestic labyrinths filled with dreams and phantoms. So distant. And so close. Space fascinated, chained to itself.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the history of the "Chronicles of the Gladiators".
№ 455540   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2023 / 09:00
Love is only kept.
Quote Explanation: 1805
№ 455045   Added MegaMozg 17-07-2023 / 14:21
Only the soul is eternal, and the body, like everything on Earth, is perishable - a well-chosen set of atoms that circulate in the Universe, taking various forms.
№ 454012   Added Lady_Lesya 02-06-2023 / 20:04
The universe does not make meaningless moves. The world has its own plans for each of us.
№ 453995   Added Lady_Lesya 02-06-2023 / 19:32
The Greater Reality manifests itself as self-love. We can't tell whose love it is. With it comes the whole universe. Self-love is our consciousness, which occupies the whole universe. It grows on its own. A tiny particle in the original sattva becomes Conscious. Few people look at the cause of consciousness, at what it is made of. The sincere seeker sees clearly how his life and existence shines.
№ 453973   Added MegaMozg 02-06-2023 / 14:06
I take a new notebook, write down my dreams, plans, intentions. Everything will not come true. But let everything that the Universe considers necessary for me come true. I have long passed my fate into her caring hands, I do not insist, I do not pray, but I simply believe in April in everyone's life.
№ 453143   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2023 / 22:12
Philosophical theories, religions, moral concepts, different under different latitudes, fell under a scythe as long as the scythe of Time. Caught up in a kind of storm, these minds, like waves beating against cliffs, were ready to shake all the laws between which civilizations swim - and thus, without knowing it themselves, carried out the will of God, who left a place in nature for good and evil and kept in secret meaning of their unceasing struggle.
№ 452306   Added Viker 29-03-2023 / 17:47
The brain is a mystery of nature, which seems to me no less great than the stars in the night sky and the entire universe around us.
№ 452294   Added Viker 29-03-2023 / 17:45