policy [Theme] Page 3

Politics is an unfaithful lady, and she did everything to make our ties less warm and strong.
Quote Explanation: From an interview with Amurskaya Pravda. October 2018.
№ 443478   Added MegaMozg 15-08-2022 / 12:24
For the poor, there are only two ways to get to the top: crime or politics.
№ 441930   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2022 / 23:24
Men willingly exaggerate this influence when they want to convince a woman of her superiority; but in fact, women's voices are silent as soon as a specific action begins; women could provoke the outbreak of war, but could not suggest tactics for conducting a battle; they influenced politics only insofar as politics was reduced to intrigues - the true reins of government in the world were never in women's hands; women did not have any impact on technology and the economy, did not create or destroy states, did not open states, did not open new worlds. Many events happened because of them, but they were primarily a pretext, not actors.
№ 441737   Added MegaMozg 02-07-2022 / 22:30
But the main area of his achievements, as understood by these 86%, is international politics, where he, as people say, "forced other countries to recognize the status of the great power of Russia." This is a symbolic fulfillment of the everyday feeling of the constant humiliation of the little man. These are extremely important things. It's when it comes to why people approve of Putin, about values, and not about the interests of raising salaries, which they hope for, but do not really believe. Our oppositionists do not understand this and therefore cannot put forward an alternative system of grounds for self-respect.
№ 440597   Added MegaMozg 09-06-2022 / 09:57
People quickly lose their vigilance. Engaged in politics and conflict, they are distracted from health issues, causing disease and pandemics to rage.
№ 439690   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 18:17
Never have I felt so alone, left to my own devices, as in those hours when I realized that I had no real power behind me, except for a completely conventional personal influence on individuals and masses; and the latter, seized with revolutionary ecstasy, were in a state of some kind of hysteria with an instinctive desire for destruction, which is laid in the foundation of the spiritual essence of every person. Once again, I was convinced how easy it is to master a hysterical crowd, how cheap their enthusiasm is, how pitiful the laurels of its leaders, and I did not betray myself and did not follow them. I am not made to be a demagogue - although I could easily become one - I am a soldier accustomed to receiving and giving orders without a hint of politics, and this is possible only in relation to an organized and mechanical mass. For ten days I have been engaged in politics and I feel a deep disgust for it, for my politics is the command of the power that can command me. But it was not there these days, and I had to engage in politics and manage a disorganized hysterical crowd in order to bring it back to normal and suppress the instincts and desire for primitive anarchy.
Quote Explanation: From a letter to Anna Timiryova. March 11, 1917
№ 439318   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 11:58
Russia needs a real maritime power on which the inviolability of her maritime borders could be based and on which an independent policy worthy of a great power could be based, that is, such a policy that, if necessary, receives confirmation in the form of a successful war.
Quote Explanation: In the report to the naval circle "What kind of fleet does Russia need."
№ 439316   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 11:58
Truth is the best policy, no matter how painful it may be.
№ 438606   Added Viker 17-05-2022 / 15:38
- How can you do this to girls? I will complain to the parent committee.
- Yes, I don't mind. Even to the League of Nations. I'm the cool teacher of Eikichi Onizuka. I am 22 years old. I don't run or hide. Bad people have no gender - my policy. Remember.
- How can you do this to girls? I will complain to the...
№ 437988   Added MegaMozg 21-04-2022 / 20:51
There is no greater sincerity than a politician who lies.
№ 437730   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2022 / 22:48
Politics is such a subtle art of getting votes from the poor, and money from the rich for election campaigns, promising both to protect them from each other.
№ 437709   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2022 / 08:03
Politics is a game of chance, and those who give it their all will soon be disappointed. After all, this game is dirty and dishonest. Weave of lies, deceit, personal ambitions, deceived hopes. It is devoid of ethics and morality, and the most unprincipled win in it. A person who wants to work for the benefit of people is engaged in social problems, medicine, or something that has a visible positive return.
№ 437416   Added MegaMozg 03-04-2022 / 17:12
Shaping a political image is like working with cement. As long as it has not dried up, you can do whatever you want with it; but once it hardens, almost nothing can be done about it.
№ 436943   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2022 / 07:24
Hopelessness. Full. <...> The state needs to clamp down
№ 436780   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 19:57