no [Theme] Page 387

From my point of view, there has been a rebirth of a very serious in Soviet times... the Word "intelligentsia" was, the meaning was lost. Because in that moment, when this layer instead of be thinking, that is, the mind of the nation, said he will be the conscience of the nation, but in this moment, "the lid shut" on them. And then from here many answers which are credited to different people: "are You intelligent? - No, I have a profession and I love the Motherland..."
Release Date: 02.11.2019
№ 381745   Added MegaMozg 04-11-2019 / 15:48
There is nothing worse than spiritual bankruptcy. People can be a goal, poor, but if he has any bedraggled idea, a goal, a hope, a Mirage - all from the intention to collect the best album of stamps and to dream of immortality, - he is still man and his existence has meaning.
№ 381739   Added MegaMozg 04-11-2019 / 14:44
I gently learn the green silence,
Looking like a Regal, a hundred years lived, ate.
They keep their color, accepting all the storms,
And they have no complaints, and no complaints about me.
I learn from the blue sky above,
The wind in the reeds I studied the flute.
From the clouds came out, how many dreams in tow,
As at ease, dreams of creating them in rapid fire to burn.
I learn from the fiery red poppy
I take sunlight,
Hrustalnoe dreams taught me the stream.
And if the mouse will flicker and I'm looking for a sign.
Winter cal impulse and brought together by the shore,
And white I will sing a Psalm without words snow.
Quote Explanation: From the series: "Sonnets of the sun, honey and the moon".
№ 381731   Added MegaMozg 04-11-2019 / 13:54
It seems to me that boredom is at the root of any authentic act. Kierkegaard is one of my favorite thinkers, wrote that God created the world from the fact that he was bored, it was boring alone. Then Adam was bored, God created eve. Then lonely people became sad, and they created communities. Then we Europeans got bored and we started colonization. Now we got bored on our Land, and we want to travel into space. Boredom opens up a space for new beginnings. No boredom - no creativity. If you're not bored, then you are just stupid to enjoy who you are and where you are.
№ 381728   Added MegaMozg 04-11-2019 / 12:08
- Looks like your luck is still not cheating on you.
- On the battlefield there is no such thing as luck.
№ 381720   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2019 / 23:06
- You said that after Julie don't want...
- I didn't want. Don't want to. Just the thought that the child will dwell in our hearts, and we again lose him - can you stand it? I'm not. But if the child already has is different. A child is not thought, it is flesh and blood. If you can risk your heart again...
- Will be able.
- Then can I.
Quote Explanation: Demelza says that pregnant again.
2 Season 3 Series
№ 381710   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2019 / 13:44
- That the spell was a success, I must die. And you have to kill me.
- No.
- It should be you. My real, eternal death from your hands. It is written in the Death books.
Yeah, but you know what? Spit on the book.
I can't do this alone, Sam. Can't. It has to be you, you have to kill me. Hell closes in, the walls collapse.
- There's no other way.
I'm sorry, but it is. Nothing is worth my life. Neither you nor your brother, nor even the whole world. But I believe in destiny, believe in magic. I'm here, you're here, and everything to stop this, we have in hand. I have a gut feeling - everything must be just so. Do it, kill me, Samuel. I know we got attached to each other, isn't it? But will you allow the world to die, to die to his brother, so I could just live?
- No.
- Clever.
15 Season 3 Series
№ 381705   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2019 / 13:34
Rowena, we need your help. Move your ass. What? No. I don't get over here... its amazing ass, please.
15 Season 1 Series
№ 381697   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2019 / 13:18
- We love you, Heather.
- You'll see the light. Go on a warm light.
[phone call]
Is her friend, Ashley.
- Moved it to voice mail.
- Ashley, hi. It Is Heidi.
[gasps]
What?! What happened?!
Is Heather. Oh, my God. This Is Heather!
- Her spirit? My God, what is she saying?!
- No, she's alive, she's not dead! Someone stole her purse.
[shouting and gasping]
- Who-who is this woman?! Who is this woman?!
- You connect it back, plug it back!
Well, it's a little late for that!
- Don't go towards the light! Don'T GO towards the light!
16 Season 3 Series
№ 381694   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2019 / 13:12
- Another run planned? Well run, run... Where are you all running? What are you looking for? Do not look, Tolya, you will not find... And I waited. All galochki gnawed.
Waiting for to say Yes? This, I believe, Ty, what are you waiting for me. Just because you're not the only one waiting for me.
- You what?
- You waited for me, why you want to have me in Sverdlovsk, someone was... If I was, I would have told you to lie would not. And you want to cheat me.
- You are not sober, or what?
- Come on, Ty, for the major. For Lamartina don't, he's a slippery man. And for major - go. [Ty turns away and weeps.] Well, you see, you're crying. I did when it told you, thought you were me in the face, will fall to his knees, will beg that this never happened and could not be, everything is a lie and slander. In fact I hope the whole day lived that I spit in the eye. And you cry and I know - so.
- No! No, Tolya, you are not leaving! Well, tell me, tell me that you love me! After all, if it didn't, I wouldn't give up. Tolya, are you honest in love! I am suffering in front of you, so tormented. ... Roofing, tell me, tell me - I'll do anything for you!
- You have all Ty did.
№ 381673   Added Viker 02-11-2019 / 12:34
looking at marriage as a thing rather boring, but for men and quite nauseous. After all, marriage for men is the deprivation of all special rights, and your princes constantly rebelling, poison the lives of himself and his wife. Why my husband is a hero? I want the normal average person who patiently bear their yoke family. At home because there are no heroes, no geniuses, no special people, and this, in my opinion, the secret of tiny, angular selfishness that we call family happiness.
№ 381661   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2019 / 12:10
So, mesdames and messieurs, what is a hero? The hero is not the conqueror, who with an armed Horde of ravaging a defenseless country, not the one who, in the words of Shakespeare, for pairs glory, ready to climb into the mouth of the gun, not the cunning diplomat, not a fancy poet, not an artist, not a scientist with his latest science, not the benefactor of mankind on paper -
no, the heroes of this analysis ended their existence. Other times, other birds and... the Current song, a real hero does not even have a name, history does not put it in their tablets, the grateful offspring
will honor his memory... by Itself, it is not even interesting and even it is better not to know, because it all dissolves in the business, he enzyme, fermenting the start, that leaven, which the Scripture says... Yes.
№ 381659   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2019 / 12:06
... neither the Germans nor the Jews or Slavs, but there is
just people, good and bad... Happiness is to labor for the benefit of others. As long as we can be, at best, only fair and good in your home, but you can't love your family if you don't like others. We old people have passed the hard school with us was unfair and we were unfair, and it plagued us, made miserable and poisoned even a little happiness, what is right
each shrimp. Go Slavyanochka, to his, there is already a lot of good people. Kind and honest belongs to the world. There are rich and poor people, beautiful and ugly, young and old, educated and uneducated,
but one great equates all, this is a conscience. Without a conscience we cannot live without sunlight... After all, love is also the conscience the higher conscience, when one is done better, cleaner and fairer.
№ 381657   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2019 / 12:02
The head is never lost - if there is a head on shoulders!
№ 381647   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2019 / 11:42
The word Life not synonyms and can not be!
№ 381641   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2019 / 11:30