no [Theme] Page 386

- And what is love in your opinion? - I asked.
- Hmm... - Ilya frowned. - No single answer. To describe the state of love difficult. Each has it own.
- For example?
- Some love is affection. In the latter respect. The third is understanding. IV, trust and loyalty. At the fifth - something intangible. At the sixth all together.
- So, - said I, - sixth the happiest.
"Perhaps," smiled Elijah. Happiness too each his own.
№ 382166   Added MegaMozg 08-11-2019 / 18:12
Every time a day felt slow,
I prayed it'll go by quickly
But now I feel the opposite
I wish this moment
Would stop for a bit
Time, don't stay here, go away for a moment.

Every day is slow
I had to go faster than him.
All my feelings are against you now.
Now is the time
I want to stay for a while
Time, you don't need to be here right now.
I have no choice.
№ 382157   Added MegaMozg 08-11-2019 / 17:12
Genius is always to be talented; talent is to be a genius from time to time; the mind is to know that you have no genius or talent.
№ 382150   Added MegaMozg 08-11-2019 / 16:16
Public performance is frightening and devastating. It's like a battle. You kill, when the performance is successful. And if not, then killed himself.
№ 382141   Added MegaMozg 08-11-2019 / 15:58
What is the modern school? Tired teachers of public institutions who hardly dreamed of thirty pupils, half of them outside of class are left to themselves and totally out of control... Closed elite school, where you can buy a great attitude to your child for big money. Why there, and there we can meet unequal attitude to the students? It's not always about the money. The teachers often have favorites - students in a special account, which give advances of praise and credibility. Small guys are often left deprived of the teaching of love, because you don't know how to use their own charisma. The teacher often dream about the "perfect student", so the activists and participants of the Olympics are sometimes rewarded with incredible preferences, up to a "pull" for the gold medal. Can I call it a fair education? Of course not. It's all in the ambitions and prestige of the school and the identity of other students just plain extras.
№ 382131   Added Айдар 08-11-2019 / 15:38
People who do not have enough money for a passport, often consider themselves poor. There is no possibility to buy a ticket even just in Turkey or Egypt, to see Venice or Paris - the city of dreams. It seems that there is a special kind of happiness, but here only starvation wages and survival. But these people have something valuable, what they do not suspect. They have an even greater wealth. What? Family, friends, favorite people the opportunity every day to meet with them, to see the sunrise and the sunset. "The most expensive things are not things" - it says so in the quote of one of the unknown. And maybe if you can't afford to see other countries, you the prescribed fate to have incredible happiness here at home, side by side with the most expensive and loved ones.
№ 382118   Added Айдар 08-11-2019 / 15:12
Don't try to force yourself to fall -
In this sense, it is necessary to let go.

Presrcibe while the music plays, tannourinensis cittalombardia
Quote Explanation: From the movie "Ghost"
№ 382107   Added MegaMozg 08-11-2019 / 01:26
At a mean fisherwoman no bait on the hook.
№ 382095   Added MegaMozg 07-11-2019 / 19:38
Such good memories as creditors, no one else in the world.
№ 382087   Added MegaMozg 07-11-2019 / 19:18
It is terrible when a person is sick! Sick with hatred, envy, malice. These feelings corrode it from the inside. Destroy his mind, destroy the soul. They become the meaning of his life, direct his actions. There's no cure for this disease!
№ 382065   Added MegaMozg 07-11-2019 / 17:24
The parable of Bob
There was Bob. He forgot that he has a daughter Christine and knows that there are two of their grandchildren. I didn't thought of, not congratulated and generally deleted from the life..... Once Bob seems to BE dead, like a dream. And fell into this dream, Bob for God's judgment. With God - at the judges ' table sat the Devil, just in case.
- Ashamed? - God asked.
- Yes as-that not - blatantly said Bob.
- But I'm ashamed of you, - God said. - I gave you a daughter and grandchildren not just. Believe me, not everyone I give my children.... And you had your chance.
- What did I lose? - worried suddenly Bob.
- You don't know what became of Christine. And who will be the grandchildren, - said God. - Who could serve a glass of water, and who will not submit.... Don't have to. And this would torture you all afterlife long in forever, here with Me, there is nothing but conscience.
- Hell smile and the Devil. - Go, Bob, to himself, to the ground. How many of you right now? For over 60 years.... Well, not long left....
- By the way, father and husband of Christina died the other day - said God. Just 50 was.... And if you had not left the children, as you would still be alive. I guarantee it.
- Karmic dialectic - yawn Devil. - In the next incarnation, after death, do you, John, orphan. Or disabled. After all, all you have to pay. The laws of the universe.
- Chance, Bob, you have. But it's up to you, summed up God. - Get out in General..... out of my sight. See you soon.
PS Based on real characters and events. The parable came up in about 10 minutes.
Quote Explanation: We are talking about the real event in the writer's life.
№ 382061   Added MegaMozg 07-11-2019 / 17:08
Removed a family from India apartment in Moscow. The only negative of my rented apartment - it overlooks the cemetery. When we arrived, there was the realtor and she's like, "Here near the cemetery, but it is normal." We are "Normal?" What does that even mean for the realtor? Only the Slavs? It is in the style: "near Here a maniac, but it was adequate, all in packets, not that these lovers fucking". <...> I recently had the taxi driver a ride home and he was like, "are You afraid to live here?" I said, "no, I live in an apartment, are you crazy?" He's like, "no, I mean cemetery!" And I said, "no, it's normal, we were told all is well."
7 Season 10 Series Release Date: 03.11.2019
№ 382055   Added MegaMozg 07-11-2019 / 16:56
The problem of someone lacking love in that he does not know what kind of love. And it is easy to be deceived. You see what is not there. But how else? After all, we constantly deceive ourselves.
2 Season 7 Series
№ 382054   Added MegaMozg 07-11-2019 / 16:54
- Al-Le-Oh-Oh-Oh! Gatekeepers of the Fairy Kingdom, can you hear me?!
We listen, Your Majesty!
- Not leave Lee out of the gate of our Kingdom girl in one Shoe?
- How many shoes she have on?
One!
- Blonde, brunette?
Blonde!
- And how old is she?
- About sixteen.
- Pretty?
- Very!
- Yeah, we understand. No, not left! And nobody went!
- So why you asked me in detail, you idiots?!
- Out of interest, Your Majesty!
№ 382052   Added MegaMozg 07-11-2019 / 16:50
- Closed?
- No, openly. I just pulled, I think: well fuck, obviously, closed.
№ 382006   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2019 / 19:40