the victim [Theme] Page 1

Even your most harmless actions, even if your actions are not related to the narcissist at all, they will be woven into the story that the narcissist is the victim. The narcissist will keep a very watchful eye on you, observing, spying on you to gather incriminating evidence. Everything you say and do will be used against you during a narcissistic trial. You have been warned. It will be like this: I am the victim, and you are my abuser. The narcissist also thinks that you are an emotional blackmailer. You sacrifice something so you can then use your own sacrifice to get the narcissist to behave in a certain way.
№ 461693   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2024 / 04:06
Narcissists hate their children, wives, and husbands, depending on who is next to them.
№ 460146   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:40
All religions have the subject of sacrifice.
№ 459171   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2023 / 11:51
He was ready to shiver from the cold himself, if only this cold would freeze someone else. Being evil is a luxury. A man who is reputed to be poor, and is in fact poor, has only one treasure, which he will not give up for any other; this treasure is his malice. It's all about the satisfaction you get from playing a nasty trick on someone. This joy is more valuable than any money. The worse for the victim, the better for the joker. Catesby, Guy Fawkes' accomplice in the Papist gunpowder plot, said: "I wouldn't for a million pounds sterling give up the joy of seeing Parliament fly into the air."
№ 457685   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:12
And even more contempt is caused by those cowards who pretend that there were no special horrors. <...> But there are cases when peace is impossible - and this is one of those cases. I sincerely hope, Rus, that you will burn out all this scum with a red-hot iron, sparing no one and nothing. For hundreds of thousands of killed, sacrificed, taken into slavery of our relatives, for millions of crippled destinies and their hypocrisy - kill them all, Ruslan! And no matter what sacrifices our people will have to make, no matter what meanness they will have to go to - a non-human does not deserve the right to life! Not after what they did... <...> For the sake of our future, they must all perish - otherwise one day this bastard will stab us in the back again.
№ 455288   Added MegaMozg 27-07-2023 / 17:48
Be kind to yourself. By abusing yourself, you will experience both the anger, regret, and apathy of the abuser, as well as the depression, anxiety, and fear of the victim. Whatever you do, be kind to yourself.
№ 455009   Added MegaMozg 15-07-2023 / 10:36
To monitor the state of the criminal situation in a specific territorial unit or in a particular community, there are no proven and unproven crimes, there is only a tendency for law enforcement officers to not register reports of crimes.
№ 452787   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2023 / 10:54
Without abstinence, deprivation, firmness of character and sacrifice, one cannot be a Christian, a wife, a mother, or a guide.
№ 451457   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2023 / 23:45
Every improvement requires sacrifice. It is hard to expect the angels' enthusiasm for the return of the prodigal son to be shared by the fattened calf slaughtered for the occasion.
№ 450880   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:28
When the victims resist, the executioner becomes the victim himself.
№ 450453   Added MegaMozg 16-02-2023 / 20:42
They say when one door closes, another opens. Well... today one of the doors closed forever. It's been a long night - and I'm not the only one. Not only did Mia and I get hurt, but the Bakers did too. Because of this creature, they became like this. Now Evelina is dead, and these guys [Redfield's people] have come to clean up. After all, I had only come to terms with the departure of Mia, and now she has returned. And he wants to start from scratch. Maybe this is the open door - for the two of us?
№ 449379   Added MegaMozg 24-01-2023 / 23:09
You take your serene days of life for granted, but the bottom line is that this is possible at the expense of other victims.
You take your serene days of life for granted, but the...
№ 447176   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2022 / 02:57
- Believe me - everyone is dancing to my tune. Even stubborn losers like you.
№ 447143   Added MegaMozg 01-12-2022 / 00:03