myth [Theme] Page 1

Although we do not believe in pagan fables, however, we are constantly forgetting and drawing conclusions from them, as from something really existing.
№ 434390   Added Viker 26-01-2022 / 18:28
“I love you like the son I’ll never see.” Sleep well...
“I love you like the son I’ll never see.” Sleep well...
№ 428264   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 15:22
it is also permitted to forestall the coming science, the prototype of which will be art.
№ 427263   Added MegaMozg 07-09-2021 / 16:57
These inflated expectations from gymnasts are infuriate. These guys who say, "Mm.... You're a gymnast, you probably do this in bed!" If there is a tape, a hoop and a ball - I can arrange a show!" ... There is this myth that twine helps to surprise in bed. Twine in bed helped me only once, when I tucked the blanket into the duvet cover, keep the corners.
Release Date: 27.08.2021
№ 426742   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:46
There is a myth that there are many different performance structures. In fact, the structure of any of the most complex speeches is like a simple toast at the table.
№ 425788   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 11:20
Orthodox theologians need to begin to free themselves from the expectations of the dogmatists who created this myth of the patristic consensus of the old days, which contains infallible answers to all questions.
№ 420469   Added MegaMozg 09-06-2021 / 14:24
The past and the future are just a myth. The past is nothing but a dead present, and the future still does not exist, because by the time we get to the future, it turns into the present. The present is all we have. An ever-moving, ever-changing present. It slips out of hand. He can only be caught by letting go.
№ 418267   Added MegaMozg 02-05-2021 / 14:06
And I was imbued with compassion for the person. I understood what it means to be a mortal creature, by and large lonely, but in need of the illusion of community with others. Friends, children, lovers. Beautiful myth. A myth that is easy to get used to.
№ 418254   Added MegaMozg 02-05-2021 / 13:27
The dog's relationship to the afterlife is a general theme, reflected in a number of more specific motifs. Note the following:
1. The dog helps to achieve the world of the dead or facilitates existence in this world.
2. In particular, he transports the deceased across the river.
3. The condition for help, admission to another world or the absence of afterlife punishment is a good attitude towards dogs during life. This motive is all the more significant because the actual attitude towards dogs in areas where this motive is recorded is indifferent or cruel[8].
4. The dog is the owner, inhabitant, guardian of the afterlife.
5. In order for the dogs to let the deceased pass or help him, he must appease them with food and / or have a weapon to fight off them.
6. The dog of the afterlife is on the Milky Way, associated with it.
7. In the afterlife there are special villages of dogs or there is a special trail designed for dogs.
8. In the world of the dead or on the way to it there are reservoirs of tears
Quote Explanation: Some ideas about the path to the world of the dead among the American Indians and their Eurasian roots
№ 417590   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 13:39
Or the person who changes ashtrays.
№ 417124   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2021 / 23:54
It is said that in ancient Sparta tayget was thrown from the cliff. Archaeologists believe that this is only a legend, a myth. But we know that Sparta's society was indeed built on rigid orders. However, this did not help. And eventually Sparta lost its statehood. The story is instructive.
Release Date: 25.03.2021
№ 415872   Added MegaMozg 26-03-2021 / 18:06
Today, people spend a lot of money on foreign trips, because they wholeheartedly accepted the myth of romantic consumerism. Romantic consumerism was born from a combination of two ideologies of modernity, romantic and consumerist. Romanticism teaches that a person must reach his full potential, and this requires the most diverse experience that can be obtained. Open yourself to the widest range of emotions, try different types of relationships, taste the cooking of all peoples, learn to love such music and any. And, perhaps, the best way to achieve maximum diversity is to break with the ordinary routine, leave the usual environment and go to distant countries, where we can "feel" the culture, smells, tastes and norms of other people. We hear romantic myths over and over again about how "new experiences opened my eyes and changed my life.
№ 412221   Added MegaMozg 28-01-2021 / 01:15
Until someone is going to discuss what we want and need to catch up with someone, consider everything.
Release Date: 26.01.2021
№ 412176   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2021 / 23:00
The situation with the American elections, with what is happening there, how everything was reflected in the spectrum - all the problems of the Western world, all the problems of that supposedly confrontation, this was also called confrontation - Russia and the West, in fact, this is not confrontation, but the policy that the collective West led by the United States led against Russia. And all this insanity, all this nonsense, forgive me, but it boiled and sore, and we can already say this - in relation to our country, which they allowed themselves, and sanctions against supposedly newcomers, and these endless pressures, and stories about that that the northern streams are not the streams that should be, but that there should be completely different streams, sanctions lists, etc. - this is all a screen, a myth, a chimera behind which they tried to hide the crisis of their own system.
Release Date: 17.01.2021
№ 411685   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2021 / 17:54