myth [Theme] Page 3

The myth that women need only money, came up with the men who do not have them.
№ 398017   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 12:06
Activity is not derived from the social structure. Everything is exactly the opposite: the social structure "grow" on the substrate activity. It was established by Marx. "Industrial relations" have historically to follow the development of "productive forces". Soviet postmarxist shown in the same 1960 - 1970s that the work, its quality, capacity, degree development is determined by culture, which is to be understood as transmitted through historical time, a set of norms, samples and standards activities. If we want an historic breakthrough, it is necessary to reform not forms of social organization, and to concentrate the culture.
It is a philosophical, that is already a global, public understanding. Exclusive - historically, the sooner than than anyone, is understood kings modernizers: from Peter the Great to Joseph Stalin. To have activity, you need to have a culture. The social organization of society means the features and conditions of implementation of activities. Social organization follows a policy implementation. The historical level of activity in the single unity of culture.
Subordinating the organization of social organization, as we are taught by Western ideology, we launched the mechanism of destruction of activity, its systematic degradation.
Soviet project - for all claims to it on the part of paramilitary, simplified approach to managing the economy - strategically engaged in concentration on our European culture, having in principle the same level of civilizational development activities that the entire Western world. The myth of the activity gap the USSR was a deliberate and conscious lie.
№ 397951   Added Viker 13-06-2020 / 14:21
- You are right. OK, so I know that you don't feel right when people find you in warm feelings and compassion, but, Frank, I think the time has come to deal with this awkwardness, so you can live a normal life. I don't think you should continue to stay - at least to the same extent for the myth of the awesome guy who feels no feelings, needs no one and no one is concerned.
- Not so fast, Jim. Frank was really scared. His voice was so hoarse, as if he is on the edge of a precipice, where I probably really pushed.
- Yes, I hear you.
Jim, for a minute I really was able to hear you, and it's a pain in my liver. And you're right, but it scares the hell out of me. Oh my God, Jim, I'm really afraid. I just want to run the hell out of here, run and run without stopping. Want to forget about everything we talked about all the people in the group and especially Jennifer. - His voice was shaking.
This session was one of those magical moments that randomly occur with some patients and never happen with others - a time when people are open towards the inside and can see what usually hides from himself; the moment when I allow in the most secret corners of another soul; a sacred moment.
№ 396093   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:56
The worse things get, the brighter the tale of them. Incompetent generals then in turn misunderstood the "fathers of the nation" profligate soldiers to knights without fear and reproach, a shameful policy - in the heroic myth.
№ 391571   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2020 / 12:36
If you need to seem smart and trustworthy, do not use complicated words in cases where quite simple. Danny Oppenheimer, a colleague of mine from Princeton, dispelled the perception among students of the myth that an extensive vocabulary like teachers. In the article "effects of the use of scientific jargon without the need: problems with unreasonable use long words," he showed that the endowment of familiar ideas in pretentious words is a sign of low intelligence and low credibility of the information.
№ 391353   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 06:48
A myth is a dress code of the nation.
№ 390363   Added Viker 06-04-2020 / 11:28
The monuments need a pedestal of myth.
№ 390214   Added Viker 04-04-2020 / 09:30
Huge masses of strangers to each other people are able to successful cooperation, if they share the myth.
№ 389238   Added Viker 26-03-2020 / 10:15
Regardless of geography, behind the Fig leaf of "historical reconciliation" lies a simple task - based on the pre-Soviet past, to keep the post-Soviet liberal economic order, the findings on the "bones" of the Soviet Union privatization. If it needs to Bandera - Bandera amiss, and if Vlasov - Vlasov amiss. Yes, even to Malyuta Skuratov. What's the difference? Nationalism is a defensive reaction of the elite caused it herself injustice. "We with you one blood. Be patient!" - like the plebeian patrician.
№ 389215   Added MegaMozg 25-03-2020 / 13:45
In the myth of "eternal love" often believe young ladies who grew up in single-parent families. Those who could watch the family life of the parents understand that there is no "eternal" or "true" love does not exist, and there is a family relationship, sometimes people love each other, sometimes hate, sometimes want to kill, and sometimes die on the same day, sometimes different days. This is real life, not a Hollywood movie.
№ 385310   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2019 / 00:22
As wrote the poet John Donne, "No man is an island, entire of himself".
Although we care about the myth of the lone genius Creator, it is just a myth. In fact, neither man nor idea can't blossom in a vacuum. Relationships, partnership and collaboration vital for a sense of personal well-being and professional success.
№ 382445   Added MegaMozg 12-11-2019 / 18:24
Unfortunately, the myths do not only change reality. Unfortunately, it is possible to live in a country full of freedom, and to be sure that you have no freedom, if you will all the time to talk about it.
Release Date: 09.11.2019
№ 382374   Added MegaMozg 10-11-2019 / 18:54
I asked yesterday, did you love her?
And you know, I briefly thought about the answer,
I said nothing. Though actually talked like talked to you walking before dawn.
I said nothing and the silence was thundering response, so much that inside the reduced veins
I said nothing and after hearing your no,
I was so silent that shook the walls.
I used to think that the myth of Juliet, Romeo is the fruit of Shakespeare's visions,
Now to the heart from shattering riffs
And every breath like a thousand hardships.
And if the novel is a love beat evil
Forever mortal giving freedom
In life, my friend, I was not lucky,
I can live without it will go under water.
At least know what to look for
Thanks for that, as they say.
So as loud could I be quiet
And so truly in LOVE.
Quote Explanation: March 8, 2017
№ 381615   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2019 / 10:38
... the rite of initiation, some part of teenagers simply die in fairy tales is beautifully depicted in the form of a fence; on the fence of the skull around is that those who flunked the entrance exams in ancient society.
№ 379644   Added MegaMozg 01-10-2019 / 09:24
When parents cease to be magicians, children stop believing in fairy tales.
№ 372101   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2019 / 18:03