mercy [Theme] Page 4

- No, Richard!
- Avenge our father's death!
- No, it shouldn't. He was an anointed king and if we kill him, we will be no better than him! He is a traitor and an enemy of my reign. But the Lord gave it to us to show that my authority is just and true. Let's give cousin Henry shelter in the Tower and show the mercy he refused our father.
Quote Explanation: After the capture of Henry VI, the former king, Richard of Gloucester (future King Richard III) would attack him to kill him, but his brother, Edward IV (the current king), would not allow him to do so.
№ 413955   Added MegaMozg 22-02-2021 / 07:57
“You may have managed to capture the Heated Stones for a while, but the river belongs to us! - shouted Ridgeback. - Apple has shown mercy today, but hack your tails - we will not tolerate Thunderous scavengers on our territory!
Quote Explanation: Threats from Ridgeback Klenovnice by the river
№ 413062   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2021 / 11:12
Kindness and mercy - they will open the lock for any soul, they will pick up a key to any heart!
№ 412420   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2021 / 20:18
How strange it is that in the heart of the civilized world it is more difficult to shelter a person than a stray dog.
№ 411976   Added MegaMozg 23-01-2021 / 01:06
- Why did you fall? Why did you want to become a person?
- You don't understand?
- Nope! We are a bunch of wretched assholes: we eat, defecate, rush, coward!
- Not only. There is loyalty, mercy, love...
- Pain!
- Chocolate cake.
- Guilt!
- Sex.
- I have nothing to cover here.
- No, you're right, Dean... So many feelings, not too noble... You know, I would give everything not to go back there, that's it!
- What are they worth, these feelings?
- I don't want to be an angel.
- What are you saying?! You are strong, perfect, you never doubt yourself, god forbid, nothing!
- Perfection... like marble statues, cold, no choice, only obedience! Dean, do you know how many angels have been honored to see God? How many are there?
- Everything?
- There are four of them! And I'm not one of them.
- Total? Then how do you know He is?
- We take it for granted, and if we don't, we get killed. I have been on Earth for two thousand years, just watching silently, invisibly, in wanderings... I missed home, waiting for an order from an unknown father to at least understand something.
Quote Explanation: Based on the storyline, Anna Milton is a fallen angel who left heaven
№ 411193   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2021 / 21:48
For example, I have a friend who is devoid of almost all basic human emotions. She's always terribly happy, always having fun no matter what she does, but only because she just doesn't know any more emotions. And as a result, she can hardly understand why other people are sad or angry.
There is only one way in which it is able to perceive the world. In principle, it is not able to distinguish the true paradise from the paradise of the lost.
- And I'm the same. No, I'm much worse. I am not able to understand someone else's pain, even in the smallest way. Why? Because I myself cannot adequately perceive my own feeling of "pain" and "suffering." Thoughts of death don't bother me at all. Not that I want to die, but my desire to resist death is abnormally weak. And all this leads to what I voiced. There are many "blocks" that prevent people from killing each other. One of the most vital is thoughts like, "Oooh, it's probably hurting" or "Buddy, I feel sorry for this guy." Isn't it? That's right. For example, I'm sure you've ever felt the urge to hurt someone before, right? But you probably didn't immediately knock the crap out of it and so on, right?
- Mm. I've never beaten anyone before.
- But I bet you wanted that, right?
She didn't respond. And that was the best confirmation that she was able to give. But it's not a crime. No one can live their lives without ever experiencing dislike for someone, even if they live in paradise.
- I think I'm actually talking about the ability to experience empathy.
You understand the feelings of the other person, you feel mercy for him and act mercifully. And, of course, that's not always a good thing. Jealousy and anger also grow out of empathy. Understanding other people's emotions. This is both a virtue and a disadvantage.
" But let's not get into philosophical arguments about losses and gains, - I continued. - The bottom line is that I do not have all these "blocks". I, in principle, do not enter into other people's emotions. As a result, I have to restrain myself. And it's incredibly excruciating. It's not even funny. But, by some miracle, I manage to restrain my own demons.
It's a bit audacious to keep living, hiding such a monster inside of you.
- I-kun...
- Now I can reach my limit at any time. And so I can't forgive the killer. How can I do this? The very existence of the killers is disgusting. Disgusting. I hate all the killers with all my heart. With all the strength of the soul. I think I'd like to crush them all.
"Just kidding, I don't think so at all," I said.
№ 410156   Added MegaMozg 26-12-2020 / 00:54
The world will not be saved by beauty - it can only decorate that, that mercy will save and kindness!
№ 407938   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2020 / 06:51
The Soviet classic wrote: "Pity insults a person." But no. But no. But I don't agree with him. Absolutely not offending. If this is from a pure heart, then in fact, it helps the one who is sorry and raises above himself the one who feels this pity. It's called empathy, if you will. If you don't like the word pity, call it a word - empathy, empathy, mercy.
Quote Explanation: The program "Iron Logic" with Sergey Mikheev and Sergey Korneevsky on the radio "Vesti FM". Broadcast from 25.11.2020. ["You have to respect the person! Don't regret it... not to humiliate him with pity... it is necessary to respect!" Maxim Gorky. "At the Bottom", Satin's monologue.]
№ 407459   Added MegaMozg 26-11-2020 / 12:48
In our lives, the most terrible events can occur. Some may even change us irrevocably. But even the most terrible events should not be allowed to change themselves in such a way as to lose their human form. To lose kindness, mercy.
№ 406750   Added MegaMozg 12-11-2020 / 21:48
Kindness and mercy are a divine source of humanity!
№ 404513   Added MegaMozg 25-09-2020 / 22:12
It is necessary at least once a day for a few minutes to put ourselves in judgment before the Lord, as if we died and on the fortieth day we stand before the Lord and wait for the saying about us, where the Lord will send us. Having imagined ourselves mentally before the Lord in anticipation of judgment, let us weep and beg God's mercy for mercy on us, for the remission of our huge unpaid debt.
№ 403887   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2020 / 14:00
Mercy is the absolute form of the sublime of the soul!
№ 403159   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2020 / 15:00
There is God - there is mercy!
№ 402690   Added MegaMozg 19-08-2020 / 17:12
Comment

I'm not a Great fighter, but he's loyal Boxing,
I don't talantlivyi musician but my life is filled with music,
I am not God, but the mercy and goodness in my soul always live
I'm not a great man - but I am!
№ 402556   Added MegaMozg 16-08-2020 / 23:33