depression [Theme] Page 5

- What is depression?
- Urban disease.
№ 402042   Added MegaMozg 04-08-2020 / 22:48
Live emotions - the opposite of depression.
№ 400999   Added MegaMozg 21-07-2020 / 12:12
Research by Martin Seligman revealed that several of the negative impulses can convince us that everything is bad and there's nothing you can do about it. Because of this belief we possessed a sense of helplessness, which can lead to depression and life resignatio. In one of these studies in the box put a rodent (imagine, for example, hamster) and then closed it with a transparent cover. The hamster tried to get out of the box. The first day he was jumped, but hit his head on the transparent cover. The next day, his activity is markedly decreased.
After a couple of days the hamster was abandoned any attempts to escape. The researchers then lifted the lid, but the hamster did not even try to escape. A few setbacks convinced him that the chances of success there. This confidence remained with him and after conditions change. The state faced a hamster, called learned helplessness, he can meet us.
№ 400708   Added MegaMozg 18-07-2020 / 20:54
Alone is hard to admit, it is difficult to determine. Like depression - a condition with which it is often crossed, and the loneliness can deeply permeate the fabric of personality.
№ 400592   Added MegaMozg 17-07-2020 / 09:12
- I have depression and bad mood. What can I do to calm down?
You had in this life good old days? Imagine in front of eyes only.
№ 400470   Added MegaMozg 15-07-2020 / 12:21
By the way, depression mainly affects people, quite a good living. All around shouting how we now have bad! I don't join choir, I have something to compare. I am a child before the war, lived in war and immediately after it. You know what it's like to live in the dugout, what is homelessness. What is real hunger and three hundred grams of bread a day.
Quote Explanation: Network edition "7дней.ги". Interview, 26 April 2020.
№ 400409   Added MegaMozg 14-07-2020 / 04:24
Every person in depression gets under fire from two sides. One half says, "Hang in there, fight, this is your only chance." Another says: "Give up the fight, you have no chance." However, he may refuse if he will face loneliness and death. And at the same time, if he refuse, he will spend his energy on the fight that was lost before it began, and which will inevitably end in depression and death.
№ 400280   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2020 / 02:48
We until prone to depression before we find the sources for our implementation outside of yourself.
№ 400279   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2020 / 02:45
Depression has become so common in our days, because so many people are chasing unrealistic goals, having no direct relationship to the basic human needs. Everyone wants to love, he also wants to feel that his love is accepted and to a certain extent, returns to him. The love and care connect us with the world and give us a sense of belonging to life. Love is important, while it promotes the active expression of our own love. People do not become depressed when like. Through love we Express ourselves, assert their existence and their identity.
№ 400278   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2020 / 02:42
Neurosis and depression will enter your lexicon; pills, in the medicine Cabinet.
Quote Explanation: "In praise of boredom." Speech before the graduates Gemutslage College in June 1989.
№ 399745   Added MegaMozg 02-07-2020 / 20:51
- Your mother doesn't have depression.
- Yes, there is. And I'm happy about it. Smart it relies.
№ 398929   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2020 / 17:54
Complaints about the feeling of isolation, of supertasty non-africasomali, alienation or strangeness when things are not in focus or seem unreal, when there is a sense of unity with other people, or life's emptiness, with the loss of interest when everything seems futile and pointless, they all have different way to describe this state of mind. Patients usually call it "depression", but it is devoid of heavy, dark inner feelings of grief, anger and guilt that are easy to distinguish in a classic depression. Depression, in fact, often directed outward and is associated with the inability to Express your anger about external objects. The above condition rather represent the "schizoid state". They obviously are introverted. Depression is associated with objects. Schizoid personality abandoned objects, though still needs them.
№ 395396   Added Viker 19-05-2020 / 11:03
We cannot just pick up and go to sleep without fear of the onset of the next day.
№ 394806   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2020 / 01:09
If you have ****EY, then you stand up and deal with it. And no matter what it is you will break - you spliced will get up and do it. And you're not "first grows" somewhere hidden under a rock here in this carp. And you're going to get up and mend at the same time, because that's just how it works. If you have something did not work, and you crawled under the sofa, clutching and say "I spliced bones", it is you bones fused and decomposed. Because bones are spliced, and only then, when you get up and DO.
Quote Explanation: the quotation is taken from the intellectual show "the Vaccine idiocracy"
№ 394115   Added Viker 10-05-2020 / 10:12