the importance of [Theme] Page 1

What a small, insignificant figure he represented! How powerless and pitiful he is, for all his "world significance"!
№ 434709   Added MegaMozg 26-01-2022 / 21:06
Love for life or love of life - love for loved ones and people, for all living things, for perfection and beauty, for creativity and creation, for knowledge and truth, for goodness and justice. It is the highest dignity to be aware of its enormous power and significance for universal happiness and to serve it.
№ 432270   Added MegaMozg 27-11-2021 / 14:18
Personality definitely knows the significance of Humanity. Carefully protecting, she clearly understands that the complexity of life is not a reason to humiliate Her even with a single act.
№ 431409   Added MegaMozg 30-10-2021 / 10:30
Poetry, like everything else, either has no value, or is infinitely significant - it's all about the mindset.
№ 428840   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 16:31
People are unconsciously proud of their status, their profession, and their hobby. Recognize the value of their cause and they will listen to you for hours.
№ 426981   Added MegaMozg 02-09-2021 / 15:15
- This is the simplest way to convince yourself of your own worth.
- This is the simplest way to convince yourself of your own...
№ 426763   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:50
To be happy, I need ... significance. I want to mean something. I want to be helpful in order to get the attention of others.
To be happy, I need ... significance. I want to mean...
№ 426730   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:44
The significance of a book does not depend on its place on the bookshelves.
№ 426113   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2021 / 18:54
Greatness is not in title or office, but in accordance with it.
№ 425106   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2021 / 10:54
I am not saying that families are disappearing, I am saying that the role and significance of marriage has radically changed. In developed countries with a high level of income of the population, the family has finally lost its main and only function - a means of survival, and now it is only a spiritual union of a man and a woman, based on nothing but mutual sympathy. This is not a family in the classical sense, where you “pledge to love until the grave,” where “the wife follows her husband, no matter what happens,” where you must “honor, respect and forgive” not because you want to be with a person, but because you are a member married to him. There is nothing like this anymore. Not to love because you are married, but to be married because you love. The modern family is based on fundamentally different prerequisites ...
№ 424179   Added MegaMozg 25-07-2021 / 23:00
unexplained overexposure. Here Khrushchev, breathing heavily, drank water from a glass, sore, resolute. Pause. And in the hall everything is just as quiet, and in this oppressive silence he continued to read his report already about how Stalin treated his fellow party members, about Mikoyan, about D. Bedny. The facts have been dimmed, losing their significance and sharpness. The conversation was already largely not about the personality cult, but simply about Stalin's personality in life and everyday life. It was evident that the speaker purposefully "lowers" the human appearance of the leader, whom he himself had recently praised. The Stalin portrayed by Khrushchev still did not in any way combine with the living image that I clearly remembered. Stalin tyrannized, did not recognize other people's opinions? Subtly mocked? This is not true. Was Stalin incompetent in military matters, was he in charge of operations on the fronts "on a globe"? And again - an obvious and gross lie. A man who has studied hundreds and hundreds of books on history, military art, kept in mind the plans and diagrams of almost all operations of the past war? Why should all these speculations, personal assessments coexist with the bitter sovereign truth, with our true pain? But is it really possible in our troubles to take and blame everything only on Stalin, on him alone? Some kind of thickly underlined truth came out. And where were the members of the Politburo, the Central Committee and Nikita Khrushchev himself at that time? So why build a cult on the same scale - only this time the "anti-leader"?
Quote Explanation: Memoirs of work under stalin's leadership,
№ 421485   Added MegaMozg 26-06-2021 / 18:39
Anything that does not surprise us - devalues the importance of aesthetic perception!
№ 420804   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2021 / 12:36
The meaning of life is in achievements that have significance,
If you develop your personality and competence.
№ 418029   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2021 / 18:36
In the nineties I starred in the very famous TV series "Neighing with a Horse". Get some applause. And one time a fan asked me: “Hey, do you remember the episode where the Horse cheers Ethan after he found out that his first love invited him to dance, just because he lost a bet to his friends. In all the shots with the Horse, there is a paper cup with coffee on the tabletops, but in the shots with Ethan the cup is no longer there. What, with this scene, the scriptwriter wanted to show an example of the fluctuating subjectivity of memory, how two people can see the same situation in completely different ways? " And I didn't have the heart to tell him: "No, someone from the film crew forgot their coffee in the frame, that's all." Instead, I said yes. And maybe everything is like with that coffee, maybe we are stupid, since we are trying to give importance to every little thing? Maybe when someone says, "I see you," it only means "I see you."
Quote Explanation: From BoJack's speech at his mother's funeral.
In the nineties I starred in the very famous TV series...
№ 417914   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2021 / 09:57