But the jealousy of the strong lanympy -
I left happiness in my dreams.
Not gloomy clouds in the sky,
Not the wind of cold days,
Not caustic fog exhausted,
And my life made it sicker...
That bad once case
(When, like a jealous villain -
Shouted! Though she asked: "Do not torture!")
Forever separated me from her...
№ 423779   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2021 / 22:57
Today is your lucky day - the old assassin told me when the representatives of the "Warriors of Light" left the institution - Today you have found a good enemy. It will be interesting to fight with him, yes. And what a sweet feeling you will experience when you kill him! It is incomparable with anything. Women, faces and bodies are new, but the sensations themselves are still the same. But killing a real enemy, smart, cunning, strong, is a real pleasure.
№ 421122   Added MegaMozg 20-06-2021 / 02:30
You feel this connection with the Divine every second of your life. And the experience of divinity is not some kind of magic. It is so simple. It’s such a very sweet, sweet, pleasant feeling that I’m not alone here. Existence will always take care of me ...
№ 417400   Added Viker 22-04-2021 / 12:26
- And Sour where?
- Sour here. Sour sweet wanted.
№ 411692   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2021 / 00:24
And... What a sweet word - trends...
№ 410946   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2021 / 19:18
- I have changed, - looking at my reflection, I stated. - Of course, I have the same eye color and the shape of my eyebrows, but inside I am different. It's like...
- Got to its core? Eric suggested, buttoning up his body armor.
- Nope... Yes... For many years, despite parties and sex, life was colorless, boring and bland. Dead. Elementary activities, which are enjoyed by almost all people, did not give me pleasure. I was thirsty, looking for something else, feeling that all my actions were dead. Empty. But something changed the night I decided to get involved in the crime and organize an escape. Quasi...
- Did the long-awaited butterfly finally appear from the pupae? - My friend finished for me. - I guess you've really become different. You've even changed outwardly. Gone is that sweet tenderness from your image, the look has become tougher. A romantic guy hovering in his vanilla clouds, where I think he was carefully hiding, has sunk into oblivion. Inflorescences crumbled to the ground, fruits appeared. Just do not hope that many will like them: many people love something sweet, and you are definitely not one of them. So... look for bitter lovers... or sour.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408390   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 14:30
In prayer, fruit is first given, and then work is required. According to human reasoning, the sequence of the process is broken here. After all, in ordinary life first - work, and then - the fruit. And then first the fruit was eaten, then you need fruitless, dry work in the hope of obtaining a future fruit. It's a divine thing.
In the psalm, which is singed at the wedding, there are such words: "Bear down your fruits: blessed is he, and good will be to you." You will not eat the fruits of labor, but the labors of fruits. In other words, the fruit is given in advance, and then there will be labors, and you will be satisfied with the "labors of fruits." And this is not a mistake, and not a play on words, as many translators thought. Indeed, the fruits are given before labor. When people marry, they first eat sweets, and only then - bitter. What is this? Maybe all my life worked out those quickly eaten sweet fruits? No. This is different - so the spouses prepare for the gifts of the future. At the beginning of marriage, intimacy and joy are given, and then labor begins - to give birth, work, educate, endure, get sick, grieve. In the end, the spouses expect genuine fruits, much larger than the first.
№ 407934   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2020 / 06:39
Behind the "bitterness" tea hides an incredible sweet aftertaste. Just like human life. Sometimes sweet, sometimes bitter ...
№ 406970   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2020 / 15:06
In a gentle touch - divine sensual tremors and secret sweet excitement!
№ 406646   Added MegaMozg 10-11-2020 / 03:48
There's a story bartenders tell about the Devil. Every night with the closure of bars, he chooses one and walks into the door with all the sadness of the world on his shoulders. To the bar. Or to the pub. Or in the saloon. Where people drive themselves into sweet oblivion. He's not particular. So the Devil comes and wants to talk. If you listen and survive, he will give you on tea. And you will never have to work. What the narrator can finish the story either good or bad, depending on his mood. It's all true. But sometimes the Devil likes to play along.
№ 402337   Added MegaMozg 11-08-2020 / 22:03
- And you have to bring something?
- You know, don't eat sweets.
- So, walnut ice cream with caramel and chocolate chips.
№ 398229   Added Viker 16-06-2020 / 11:21
- Do you have any medication?
- Well, what, what drugs you took everything with them!
- Is it helps?!
№ 395969   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:35
Oh!
Bear likes honey?
Why? Who will understand?
In fact, why
Honey is so like him?
№ 395830   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 08:03
Sweet word ignorant will not bear fruit.
№ 392423   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2020 / 00:27
- Who made this cake, Frank?
Wendy.
- Give me half.
- So?
- No. HALF OF THE CAKE.
№ 392126   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2020 / 01:27