self-esteem [Theme] Page 3

High self-esteem has become a disease of our civilization. We teeth rip into his ego like a dog with an old Shoe. Spit out this Shoe. It has no nutritional value. And besides, he will soon be a disgusting taste.
№ 399949   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2020 / 22:27
In humility live better, much better. To inflate your self esteem - it's easy, anybody can do that. But modesty is more difficult, but it brings us closer to reality and helps to calm the emotional waves.
№ 399948   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2020 / 22:24
Notice that your ego - rather, your enemy and the enemy than a friend. Of course, nothing new in this. It is possible to tell, this standard views the last two and a half thousand years. Even the Stoics resisted the overestimation of self-esteem.
№ 399947   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2020 / 22:21
They say that people who constantly smile, broken inside. Is it really so? Maybe these people are just hypocrites. Maybe they really had an accident, which they are trying to hide behind a forced smile. Trying to be strong, hold it all inside torn to pieces.
Is it a force?
A strong man someone who can actually confide in someone; friend, loved one, even a simple stranger. The one who has the guts to step on the throat of own pride and take the only right decision.
But do not trust everyone. People lying, hypocritical, only care about themselves, scum. Not all of them. Of course, not all.
But among the thousands to find the right and reliable? Only by trial and error. To make mistakes is not terrible, mistakes to learn from; scary again step on the same rake, do not learn the lesson.
It is not necessary to bend to public opinion. If it you care so much, and you feel unhappy whenever they thought about you not coincide with your own, then you're doomed to be unhappy always. Because no one ever thinks about us the way that we do.
Low self-esteem and self-doubt generate in man a feeling of helplessness and develop an inferiority complex. "Complexes - a prison for the soul...". No one can make you feel inadequate without your consent. You yourself put yourself in last place, therefore, the other put you there. And the worst thing in the inferiority complex that possess them not to those who would follow.
I sincerely admire people without complexes. In my opinion, they cleanse and tone the air like a thunderstorm. They always reach their goals because they do not interfere with the stiffness and self-doubt.
№ 398589   Added MegaMozg 19-06-2020 / 22:03
You're gonna love everything that happens. Because everything in life makes sense, and do not resist, but to understand why this lesson?
Love my past, even those things terribly, it hurts to remember.
Love all the mistakes due to the lack of loving guidance from those who had to lecture, but instead were too busy with their own Affairs. Love that heroic girl called naughty, rebellious, lazy. But she still pulled through, even paying a very high price; and straightened up, and found my way.
And then you're gonna love Him - his own reflection in the mirror and the internal resistance to say, "You're wonderful". And this is the most important love in your life. The road to it is long and complex, as in the Amaras. The Amaras, where I secretly visited in the summer of 2018, wrote "Tales for the restless", and then went back there again and again. And now I'm there all the time.
№ 398513   Added MegaMozg 19-06-2020 / 12:12
Whichever you choose and purpose in life,
nor take what is worthwhile, -
what is characteristic:
at the beginning of a long journey -
such self-assessment will always be
the most justified and correct.
Can happen and with a minimum of words,
and sometimes one silence
a lot to say,
and seamlessly invisible thought
have to act
and the dream world in reality do!
Know that the light feat close -
it is real, it is possible
in the crowded current days
and without the roar of voices of the trumpet
and without long journeys
and high accomplishments.
№ 395664   Added Viker 20-05-2020 / 08:50
Low self esteem, lack of respect for yourself, neglecting yourself is not humility. If the person doesn't value herself is not humility. Humility is not when you can't stand on his own feet and constantly need support. On the contrary, we insult God, if He gave us those gifts and abilities through which we can contend.
№ 393446   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 05:54
I wonder if you ever about gaining peace of mind as the most important goal in life? To the soul was always so calm - no matter where you are in the street, in the store, in the library, just walking. Go somewhere alone and not feel lonely. No one around, but you're happy, ' cause you're not alone - you and your "I". I don't mean narcissism and selfishness, when a person considers himself such an important person that needs no one and despises everyone. I'm talking about spiritual completeness. When it is, the person is not dependent on others. I just know that represent a great value - because I have the stamp of divine love, I am the image of God, I have divine grace, the soul, which the Lord had given me His breath. That's what gives me value, not what others say about me.
№ 393278   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 21:24
Woe to the writer who does not cultivate in himself megalomania, but quietly watching her fade away. Soon he will notice that it is impossible to become a normal person with impunity.
№ 387181   Added MegaMozg 12-02-2020 / 02:47
If it was a mistake,
I am the putty, it will not erase it.
I - stick, which it did,
And for the first time I set myself for this
five.
№ 384553   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2019 / 22:32
If the man is overjoyed from winning the sport, then the reason for this is his low self esteem.
№ 384046   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2019 / 13:42
Hayato Hayama - the man who can do everything.
A real Superman. Cool, kind, with a crisp smile, well-read and athletic.
It seems like everyone and created. All think Hayato Hayama is a good guy.
And all?
Whether so it actually?
There is exactly one person. Exactly one person who definitely doesn't think so.
So I told him right away.
"I'm not such a good person as you think I am".
№ 383466   Added MegaMozg 26-11-2019 / 02:08
If you want to build self-confidence, stop asking people about themselves and loved ones far away. Evaluate yourself - this is hard, but it's way to him. The word self-esteem no wonder the first root of "self," that is your opinion, not someone else's.
№ 383246   Added MegaMozg 22-11-2019 / 17:02
Strong people with high self-esteem do not take offense.
№ 383244   Added MegaMozg 22-11-2019 / 16:12