letters [Theme] Page 3

Dear Sukho and So Joon,
Letters are such a platitude and I didn't think about anything like that. I didn't thank you for winning because I had been crying all day. I hope you're having fun. I've been alone all my life, but with your advent, the last three years of your life have been full of warmth. Spending time with you I laughed so much, became more confident and finally fulfilled my dream. Today is the best day of my life and I will always remember that I spent that day with you. My best friends, I love you. If you read this letter, I will die of shame. I hope you never find it.
Your Seyoung.
Quote Explanation: A letter found by Sukhoi between the piano key.
№ 426233   Added MegaMozg 21-08-2021 / 00:54
It seems that not everything can be learned from the letters. A person can hide the whole world behind words.
№ 426067   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2021 / 16:36
Letters to the Future (continued)
... Into the distance will be carried away by a fiery whirlwind,
Waves of mane plays about riffs
In the northern song composing a verse,
In it life was given, expanses and light!!
Close judoli and life obedience
Smash - lightning ball! - and delights
Those who were then a witness,
The gods of Asgard and the children of the planet!
I will keep my word in the dewy sunset
I will sail away, meeting your gaze again,
A fleeting look like the cold of a sword,
Just like a million years later...
№ 423152   Added Viker 16-07-2021 / 12:17
Letters to the future✨
Letters to the Future with an Ancient Pen
In the white Valhalla, where thunder thundered,
I bring out with a non-firm hand,
Every word is that the ball is in before me...
I see Asgard, where the gods are ying,
Virgos in the night talk about love,
White feathers in the light of lamps,
Where can I see that blue look?..
The twentieth century has flown by,
I am born again,
I am past their arrows,
I'm obsessed with the goal of one:
Fulfill the word I have given.
Me - to you, and to the demons of the world -
The word that I am both a svirel and a rapier,
That in the tut i will meet the dawn,
And my horse will frighten the darkness and the dawn...
(To be continued)
№ 423151   Added Viker 16-07-2021 / 12:17
- Everywhere you look, the nobility conssues against me, the servants pass letters, laugh in my face, and threaten me with a dagger behind my back.
- That's what it means to be king! So it was with his father, so it was with Richard. They were threatened by you and the Lancasters and those who killed my brothers in the Tower.
№ 421689   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2021 / 16:27
Evil as man-eating tigers.
№ 421649   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2021 / 23:36
- It does not matter. The main thing is that she believes that you consider her irresistible and then she herself will feel irresistible, and this will make her smile really wonderful.
Quote Explanation: Fitzgerald helped write love letters to his colleagues.
№ 420662   Added MegaMozg 12-06-2021 / 23:15
What nonsense - an artificial waterfall! Yes, and all these offices, where important boys and girls with important, significant faces, it is important to utter meaningless phrases, frowning eyebrows, send out stupid meaningless letters - they sell air. And here - everything is real: air, water, trees, the beat of your own heart ... Life.
№ 420012   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 14:30
Memory is a letter that will never end.
№ 419618   Added MegaMozg 24-05-2021 / 01:48
Looking at a sleeping person is like reading someone else's letter.
№ 419594   Added MegaMozg 23-05-2021 / 16:51
A person is considered disgraced if he was beaten, if he was convicted of theft, in a fight, in non-payment of a card debt, etc., but if he signed a death warrant, participated in the execution of an execution, read other people's letters, separated fathers and spouses from their families, took away the last funds, imprisoned. But this is worse. When will it be? Soon. And when that happens, the end of the violent regime.
№ 419578   Added MegaMozg 23-05-2021 / 13:27
After all, the words in the letter are the physical expression of our thoughts and feelings.
№ 418994   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2021 / 09:18
Funny girl! She writes to me! And I tear the snow-white sheets of paper to shreds, stuff scraps of words in my pockets so as not to litter on the street ...
№ 415570   Added MegaMozg 22-03-2021 / 18:24
The great advantage of Russia and Russian society over the West and Western society is that we actually know them much better than they do us. I have many friends in the West, that's my profession. They don't know anything. They don't read anything. They're not interested in anything. We know American literature, read Hemingway, Mark Twain, modern literature, watch movies, listen to music. They don't know anything about it. To a certain extent, this is a position. From this I conclude - there is a dependence, but there is also an advantage. What they are doing, in my opinion, shows their inability at a critical moment to understand our psychology and how we will act. A classic example is Napoleon's campaign, when he came to Moscow and began writing letters to Alexander. He sincerely thought that if he occupied Moscow, that's it, a truce. To which Alexander said: no, the truce will be when you are expelled from Russia.
Release Date: 03.03.2021
№ 414546   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2021 / 15:00