letters [Theme] Page 1

I think that's why I was initially so attracted to this idea - to write and leave letters. All this, again, comes back to presence. To the fact that nothing causes such an amazing feeling as knowing that someone, somewhere, is thinking about you. Even if it's just a scrap of note paper left on the train for a stranger to find. In a world that tugs at you, requiring you to look in a thousand different directions at the same time, it's nice to know that someone says: "Hey, I see you!"
№ 455900   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:42
I never published it. Maybe one day I will. It's good to know that there is a bulletin board that holds all hope, and that all the places we go and the people we stare at and the letters we leave for others to find are not in vain.
№ 455898   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:42
I don't want you to slip through my fingers like this, so do yourself a favor and find out the truth: you deserve it. You absolutely, incredibly deserve it, and you were made for beautiful things. Keep going forward. Keep trying. Don't let anyone in this wide, wide world even try to dim the light you bring. You must know that he is important. The world will try to convince you otherwise, but don't listen. Please! No need. Do not listen. You are a miracle. The fact that you are here is important. If you ever start to forget about it, come and find me.
Quote Explanation: Note to a stranger
№ 455897   Added MegaMozg 24-08-2023 / 11:42
I don't want you to slip through my fingers like this, so do yourself a favor and find out the truth: you deserve it. You absolutely, incredibly deserve it, and you were made for beautiful things. Keep going forward. Keep trying. Don't let anyone in this wide, wide world even try to dim the light you bring. You must know that he is important. The world will try to convince you otherwise, but don't listen. Please! No need. Do not listen. You are a miracle. The fact that you are here is important. If you ever start to forget about it, come and find me.
Quote Explanation: Note to a stranger
№ 455896   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:42
At some point, life pats you on the top of your head and hands you a list of what you can keep. This list is surprisingly long. You can keep letters. You can persist in your efforts. You can keep secrets and keep promises. You can stay steadfast on your path. You can keep his sweatshirt - the one he left on the living room floor. You can keep pictures and memories, but you can't keep people. People are not things, they cannot be saved.
№ 455890   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:41
It always seemed strange to me to demand letters without fail at a certain time. This is for official letters, but there is no rule for free, cordial letters: they will be written sooner and faster than you think, if only the heart requires them ...
№ 455795   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:15
There is a stylus in the hand, without a body there is no style and no writing.
№ 454688   Added MegaMozg 03-07-2023 / 17:51
Write a letter, it is not more expensive for the fighters, write a few words, you girls, for your boys.
№ 454411   Added Viker 20-06-2023 / 12:17
My child, if you want to achieve great things, you must constantly exhaust your mind with work, tire your bones and muscles with hunger of your body. This game is difficult and dangerous, but it will surely make you feel the suffering of ordinary people and understand that everything in this world is constantly changing. When you finally break out of your cocoon and become a butterfly, you will be able to succeed in the imperial court. I hope that you live up to my expectations and that you will return soon after completing your studies.
№ 453921   Added MegaMozg 30-05-2023 / 01:18
I don’t know how I would have endured all this if the Lord had not given me you, my wife and friend. I'm talking seriously. Sometimes it's hard for me to talk about such things, it's easier for me to put my thoughts on paper because of my stupid timidity ... Gently kiss you and the children.
№ 452167   Added Viker 29-03-2023 / 17:09
You need to put your thoughts on paper, then Sahara will know about your true feelings.
You need to put your thoughts on paper, then Sahara will...
№ 448939   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2023 / 15:27
All the time you think that it can be worse than writing off a huge number of people, pain and suffering into the void, but propagandists, as well as high-ranking gentlemen, sirs and seniors, with increased persistence, continue to introduce the idea of the "normality" of escalation by using nuclear weapons. It is possible to trace the skirmishes through constant statements in the media: "We are you in the dust!", "No, we are you!", "We don't care about winning, the main thing is participation!"
The time has come when SUCH inhumane, cannibalistic ideas are calmly voiced and discussed, there is no smell of adequacy here (although what at the present time, adequacy), - even echoes of reason in such a thing are not observed.
And therefore I would like to recommend the film "Letters of a Dead Man", which was released during the Cold War and which expressed the fears of a generation waiting for a nuclear war, which was supposed to repay the majority for the decisions of the minority.
It is the footage from the film "Letters of a dead person should arise in my head when I talk about nuclear strikes, and not wild fun in the style of "DMB". It's one thing when nonsense sounds from the mouth of a comedic character, and another when crazy nonsense is spoken on federal channels or it is voiced by propagandists with officials.
Quote Explanation: From the Telegram channel.
№ 444803   Added MegaMozg 22-09-2022 / 03:00
Autumn-alluring morning... The new day smiles with its unique, radiant smile. I write magical letters on colored paper, weave delicate floral dreams, blueberry and berry fragments of dreams, airy caramel memories into ink letters. I create my own beautiful fairy tale and send it with gratitude to the Universe for execution. And Damien Rice sounds around the house, the smell of apples and freshly brewed morning coffee spreads.
№ 444632   Added MegaMozg 17-09-2022 / 23:03
In principle, my mother raised me when, she said that reading other people's letters is indecent. Especially the letters of two people whom their peoples have elected to leading positions.
Quote Explanation: About the conversation between French President Macron and Russian President Putin, published in the press, the day after the telephone conversation
№ 444333   Added MegaMozg 13-09-2022 / 16:09