Holy [Theme] Page 1

- Sex is a fun sport. To play sports, you need to get used to it, train yourself to do exercises every day in the morning, go to the gym on weekends and at least twice a week run five kilometers. Laziness, reluctance and lack of time against the fact that a person played sports. But sex, I lifted my finger up, Sex is sacred. Poses from the Kama Sutra - exercises for stretching muscles. You fuck a girl by pressing her against the wall and holding her with your hands is a static exercise on the biceps. The usual pose, when the man on top is the cleanest bar with push-ups from the bed. Moreover, - I took a sip - Endorphin, released during orgasm, is the best enemy of excess fat and excess calories.
- In addition, sex is a very good remedy for age. By the way, many women refuse guys because of migraine, but they say - sex is a chic medicine for headaches by increasing endorphins and corticosteroid in the blood during arousal and orgasm, which is an excellent analgesic, - the Italian said thoughtfully. - This is a rest for both the soul and the body.
- Maybe - that's it plus families? Permanent sexual partner. Do you see any other advantages? I turned my head and looked into the girl's eyes.
- Well, other than that, there are still plenty of pluses - Mary "drawn" quotation marks in the air. - 1) "She doesn't let me drink", "He makes sense like a goat of milk" 2) A regular sexual partner can either get bored or cause feelings of disgust and anger. In addition, another "plus" - constant quarrels. Or too vanilla, because of which at work will be vilifying. So I do not see any advantages in family life, - the Italian said. - Yes, and in the end, when one gets bored, he can escape, as most people do. Just run away from your wife and child and remember what their name was.
- You're right.
Quote Explanation: Characters from the text RPG "Barefoot Down Baker Street"
№ 408435   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 16:42
Never in your life think or talk badly about your friends. They saw you in shit, and in tears, and in joy, and in illness. We saw you rise, how the bark appeared in you. How did you sometimes show off so that mom didn't grieve. Therefore, we must remember - friends are sacred, only real friends will endure everything.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408344   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 13:34
When we are unjustifiably stubborn
And no one wants to yield first,
Tragedies and dramas happen,
High blood pressure and nerves.
Of course, the holy cause of principle,
Because of him, their heads are at risk.
Sometimes, princes turned to beggars,
And princes and beggars were.
But we don't always have the top,
And we don't always get the grand prize,
When forgetting about the golden mean
We do not compromise,
No, no, we are not compromising!
Quote Explanation: "We don't compromise." Music: Viktor Lebedev, performed by Igor Dmitriev (role: director of the music hall).
№ 407351   Added MegaMozg 23-11-2020 / 12:33
For some reason, the most
their words coming from the heart,
full of spiritual strength,
flowers are the best bouquets,
people, as usual,
brought to the graves.
Do not strive to eat eatiate,
to shoulder your shoulders
critical weight... -
so that they do not tear up their strength,
so as not to lose any taste for life,
and even more so - interest!
Whoever says what,
everything in our life is selfless,
holy, romantic -
it's just there, maybe it's
the most urgent
and the most practical!
№ 404180   Added MegaMozg 20-09-2020 / 18:33
This type of sights on the most sacred thing we have! On the Constitution! It reads: "Every person has the right to personal property. It is protected by the law." Everyone has the right to have a car, a dacha, books... money! Comrades, the money still has not been canceled. From each according to his ability, to each according to his labor in cash.
№ 402291   Added MegaMozg 10-08-2020 / 09:33
Commitment is sacred, so they must be rare.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the book of Rolf the Dobelle "the philosophy of the good life"
№ 399029   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2020 / 19:15
If the war for you - a Holy cause, how do you decide on the war against his own people?
№ 395662   Added Viker 20-05-2020 / 08:49
Love is something sacred, anxious, then sad, then joyful.
№ 395594   Added Viker 20-05-2020 / 08:38
I know what I'm doing Holy work, because the one who loves the mountains, to become inwardly richer.
Quote Explanation: Interview in Moscow, may 10, 1998
№ 393058   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 10:15
And the monk Varlaam? This is truly the figure of a curious, deep, Russian. Such a man lived in the era of Ivan the terrible. Gains somewhere in the North. He served as a priest in a small temple. His name was at that time Vasily. Mentioned his hot temper, the purity of the faith, fearlessness in spiritual work. Since the ascetic is strong, it means that the devil does not sleep. Fought a young priest to idolatry by local fishermen. The devil could not stand, and left, promising to avenge the ascetic. Compelled it to Basil that his wife committed the sin of adultery. Like Vasily it with my own eyes saw. Decided to "chastise" mother, to do religious rites. And during the ceremony - whether by accident, not by chance you? - priestly thrust a spear that the Holy communion in the altar is prepared, in the heart of his beloved wife. Whether the devil so cleverly played their parts, whether the jealousy in the young priest leaped, but the mother was not to blame.
Buried the body of his wife in the churchyard. He went to the Confessor to the monastery. The Abbot gave him a new name Barlaam and put a strange penance. Ordered to dig up the body, to sit in a boat and drive it along the coast of the Barents and White seas. And to fast, to pray until, until the body of his wife will not rot. Three years Varlaam obediently executed the orders of the Abbot, suffered hunger and cold, and prayed, lamented. The day came, when the monk was forgiven. Sent in such cases special signs. In a narrow water Strait, which is due to marine worms were dying ships and people, Varlaam was able to hold the boat. "Drill ship" retreated from those places, and that was evidence of forgiveness. The miracle was performed.
I do not consider this story a fairy tale. In allegorical form the history of this repentance, which changes the human soul as a matrix.
From the point of view of psychology, much is clear: the person who commits a sin, feels a strong physical impact. The stronger the sin, the deeper the wound. If the wound is not treated by repentance, and be drawn into the nostrils the powder, or pour a wine pain, sin for a time ceases to be felt. But the wound is not tightened, it bleeds. There are deep feelings of sin, strong remorse that causes a person to change substantially. He can not be the same. This is not for everyone.

Explanation of the quote:

Thinking of the nature of repentance.
from the novel "Psychologist and a psychopath".
Quote Explanation: Reflection on the nature of repentance. from the story "Psychology and Psychopath".
№ 391974   Added MegaMozg 23-04-2020 / 01:24
Trampling on other people's Shrine, defiling their faith.
№ 389824   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2020 / 09:15
Love always requires sacrifice, but sacrifice is always Divine!
№ 385314   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2019 / 01:18
We are obviously so boring to live.
The temptation there, alas, but we smile and are happy to sin.
We are all empty - do not blame either the house or the city;
For us long since there is nothing Holy.
№ 324605   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2018 / 08:43
- Holy? - grinned Edgar. Why are they Holy? They are soldiers.
- You know, Sometimes I think even the soldiers must remain first and foremost people. And people must be something sacred in the soul.
- First, you need to have a soul. And then Holy.
№ 291183   Added MegaMozg 19-06-2017 / 18:17
The people who do nothing is sacred in itself does not have a very feel bad when they see someone who has something sacred in this life and trying, still, to live according to some principles. <...> The hatred of all that is Holy requires the destruction of all that's Holy in all the others. Requires that you have destroyed all that is sacred and around him, and declared this, of course, well, for example, the struggle for freedom. Naturally, this would need a plausible excuse. Their own country should be destroyed because it is necessary to build a more just society. To destroy other relics for the sake of some alleged truth or for the sake of freedom and so on.
Quote Explanation: Program "Iron logic" Sergei Mikheev and Sergei Korneevskiy on the radio "Vesti FM". Live from 10.03.2017 year.
№ 279061   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2017 / 11:49