distance [Theme] Page 1

It's garbage and shit...
№ 443307   Added MegaMozg 11-08-2022 / 05:00
I watched him leave, get lost in the crowd of people ... and thought that, in the end, love still believed in us. She believed so much that we understood: our feelings are so strong that we will survive separation. <...> Then we already understood that to love sometimes means letting go. Separation accompanies love just as love accompanies life.
I watched him leave, get lost in the crowd of people ......
№ 443150   Added MegaMozg 07-08-2022 / 23:33
Nature keeps us at a respectful distance from its mysteries, and gives us only knowledge of a few superficial qualities of objects, hiding their essence from us.
№ 440012   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 10:41
Quote in English
Quote Explanation: Translation: Dmitry "Goblin" Puchkov.
Quote in English
№ 438470   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2022 / 15:09
There is a long distance between "looking" and "being".
№ 438049   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2022 / 16:36
All distances are the same for those who do not want to meet each other.
№ 437447   Added MegaMozg 04-04-2022 / 06:00
Coping with distance is not as hard as coping with the death of a loved one.
№ 435077   Added MegaMozg 29-01-2022 / 17:24
When a person climbs a mountain, when he boldly walks forward and more and more horizons open up in front of him, then at some moments he wants to look back at the path he has traveled, he wants to see those milestones that once stood on his way, to measure the distance traveled by him, to glimpse the difficulties that stood in front of him and with which he had to fight. The same natural desire exists in humanity when, in its incessant movement forward, it reaches a certain stage of social development.
Quote Explanation: Epilogue
№ 433145   Added MegaMozg 16-12-2021 / 09:42
When a person “searches for himself”, as a rule, he has no desire to “find”, there is a desire to “seek”. Because the so-called "search" can have a lifelong distance. And as a result: "The illusion of search is the illusion of employment and the illusion of life."
№ 432164   Added MegaMozg 22-11-2021 / 10:06
- Yes, we proceed from this, because we have never begun to deteriorate our relations either with NATO, or with the European Union, or with any other country in the West or any other region of the world. Everyone knows this story well. And when Saakashvili gave the criminal order to bomb Tskhenval and the positions of the Russian peacekeepers in August 2008, Russia insisted on convening a NATO Council of Russia to consider the situation. The then Secretary of State, Candolisa Rice, flatly refused. Although, when creating the Council of Russia, NATO was especially emphasized in the fundamental act that it must act in any weather. And especially should gather in crisis situations. This example marked the beginning of the current state of affairs in relations between Russia and NATO. This continued when the Americans provoked and supported the coup in Ukraine in February 2014, and the European Union swallowed the actions of the opposition, although on the eve of this coup, Germany, France, Poland, with their signatures, guaranteed an agreement between the then President Yanukovych and the opposition. And in the morning the opposition trampled on all these guarantees of the European Union and did it in its own way. And for this, the European Union imposed sanctions against Russia. You see, there is no need to look for logic here. The same is true with regard to the assessments that are being heard from NATO capitals about our forced retaliatory step. Moreover, our reciprocal step is three steps by NATO. Because our representation was cut three times. And most importantly, we are simply not allowed to work there. It was officially said that all contacts between the military were cut off. Then what kind of loss of opportunities for dialogue are we talking about? We proposed two years ago through the mouth of the chief of the gene. of the headquarters of the armed forces of the Russian Federation Valery Gerasimov to agree on the withdrawal of exercises at a certain distance from the contact line between Russia and NATO, to agree on the minimum distances that should not be violated by combat aircraft and warships. And much more has been suggested. Just a wall of silence. And when the minister in. Affairs of Germany said today that by its step Russia shows that it is not ready for negotiations. I just told you how we were ready to negotiate. And how NATO has been ignoring us for more than one year. In such statements and assessments of Western representatives, there is an understanding of the loss of their position, and the desire to blame someone else and the lack of diplomatic culture.
Quote Explanation: Evening with Vladimir Solovyov. A pervasive problem with constructive dialogue. Air from 10/19/2021
№ 431022   Added MegaMozg 20-10-2021 / 12:09
"It is the ability to move physical objects with the power of the mind alone," muttered the Doctor. “Not much is known about her, but 5347.2 on the Vantalla scale is the force that can move one teacup a distance of 5347.2 miles. Well, or 5347.2 teacups per mile. Well, or a whole Gallifrean ceremonial dinner service for 25.462875 miles ...
№ 429304   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:48
- I want to be with you!
- What a beautiful dream! However... There is a short distance between Heaven and Hell.
№ 425470   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 10:14
A province is not a distance, it is a worldview.
№ 425117   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2021 / 11:33
It only takes a split second to derail your whole life. And in order to fix everything, you need to take so many correct steps! And it seems that between one successful attempt and the next there is a whole ocean. But at that moment I decided that I would overcome any distance, over and over again, until I won. I will not give up.
№ 425016   Added MegaMozg 07-08-2021 / 01:39
Face to face
Faces can't be seen.
The big one is seen at a distance.
When the sea surface boils -
The ship is in a sorry state.
№ 424825   Added Viker 02-08-2021 / 12:59