need [Theme] Page 2

I could not bring myself to be in a place where I was not needed. I found peace in solitude, which I could never think of ...
Quote Explanation: #8
№ 410211   Added MegaMozg 27-12-2020 / 15:42
Sometimes other people need us very much.
Even if they don't admit it.
Quote Explanation: Khlo's dream where she's in the car with her father.
№ 409867   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2020 / 18:45
- What can I do for you? What would you like, what do you need?
"I need you."
№ 406380   Added MegaMozg 03-11-2020 / 01:21
Talk a lot - and he will be terrified, and all around; speak little, bit do not refuse to yourself in existence: "a" shows that it is in no way direct communication channel. If being alone is to determine what desire of proximity, then, this definition included the need to Express themselves and be heard, to share thoughts, experiences and feelings. Intimacy cannot exist if its members do not wish to be known, manifested. But assessment of the levels of this vicinity - a sly thing. Either communicate enough and left for other people hidden, or risk becoming an outcast, obragas too: small and large wounds, tedious obsession, abscesses and cataracts need, shame, and longing.
№ 400608   Added MegaMozg 17-07-2020 / 10:00
If I want them to respect me and I respect myself, I must give them to understand that it is only my need enter into the transaction with their wealth, and my heart is a thousand leagues from their arrogance and at a height where it can't hurt, miserable, insignificant signs of their neglect or mercy.
№ 400049   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2020 / 00:18
With their expectations as we turn the balloon. We allow them to rise higher and higher until they finally burst and scraps won't fall from the sky on top of us. That's enough to confuse their needs, goals and expectations - stop trying to cook them in one pot. There's a difference - separate them. The ability to consciously form their expectations refers to the skills of the good life.
№ 399831   Added MegaMozg 04-07-2020 / 09:36
Need pride bends.
№ 391323   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 05:18
Personal type of self-organization is popular, when a normal operation is impossible and the reproduction of the social whole is threatened. There is an urgent need for reorganization of society and its habitat. The subject (individual or collective), who will take on this task, purely logically cannot be an element of the transformed system. He must be "arbitrary element". He can't act "machineonline", in accordance with accepted cultural norms. He in his actions is not based on culture and custom, not on "consensus of elites", etc., and on the understanding and knowledge of historical processes, in which "lucky" to get. Moreover, he recruited okayanstvo and he becomes the agent of a particular historical process. He takes responsibility for the historically necessary process, makes it as universal and personal value, begins to speak and act on behalf of that process and those values. In this sense, identity is an identity of cultural-historical and personal goals.
№ 388727   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2020 / 22:06
In a rich house is not empty, in a poor, can not feed.
№ 387080   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2020 / 15:49
I'm going under and this time
I fear there's no one to save me
This all or nothing really got a way of driving me crazy
I need somebody to heal
Somebody to know
Somebody to have
Somebody to hold
It's easy to say
But it's never the same
I guess I kinda liked the way you numbed all the pain

I decided to lay low this time
I'm scared that no one will save me.
This kind of "All or nothing" drives me crazy.
I need someone who will heal me,
Who gets to know me
Who will take me
Who will hug me.
But the reality is otherwise.
Apparently, I liked the way you silenced my pain.
№ 385657   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2020 / 03:06
Followed by unemployment in the city included poverty, desperation and vices. The shops were deserted - the people crowded to the pub; just another pipe has ceased to smoke in the factory, in the village next door opened a new tavern.
№ 384112   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2019 / 23:52
It was strange so keenly aware of the existence of another person, to feel this strong need that I didn't need to clothe in words: there was in it no special joy or much pain, she just was unconditional, like a death sentence.
№ 380673   Added MegaMozg 17-10-2019 / 00:30
You say you need me
We're running out of time
I guess I fear the fear of consequence
You say you'll leave me
But you'll be sorry.
You say you need me.
But we have so little time.
Maybe I'm afraid of the consequences.
You say you're gonna leave me,
But you will regret it.
№ 379996   Added MegaMozg 06-10-2019 / 20:24
You said that everything will work out if need be!
- You are kind and want to help, but it's still not a true need.
Is It... then what?..
True need not depend on your desires. It's just there. You'll understand when the time comes.
№ 378947   Added MegaMozg 22-09-2019 / 01:06
Often the instinct is silent when we need him the most, and sounds the alarm on an empty place.
№ 375259   Added MegaMozg 24-07-2019 / 00:15