offer [Theme] Page 2

“I have a more interesting suggestion,” Mortimus replied. - If you want to add me to the list, then add to the longest one. You know, the one with the names of all the mentors and students who despise you, Rancible. It must be constantly growing.
№ 429138   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:23
- Very flattering. Well, I guess we have a couple of vacancies.
Quote Explanation: With the previous king and queen, Doctor and Roman were sorted out.
№ 429118   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:20
What was the point of being in love at all? What's smart about proposing to someone just to be crushed?
№ 428946   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 16:48
burn!
Release Date: 06.09.2021
№ 427279   Added MegaMozg 07-09-2021 / 20:27
Once again about the structure of the performance. Any speech consists of three main parts: introduction, main part and conclusion.
And now, knowing this, you can stretch in time each part of the speech by as much as the format of your speech allows. If you want, it will be one sentence for five seconds, and if you want, it will be a long speech for an hour.
№ 426188   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2021 / 22:39
The first sentence is the introductory part. The second sentence is the main part and the third sentence is the conclusion.
Everything turns out to be very simple if the complex is made simple.
All performances without exception are built on this principle.
Presentation of the film in three sentences:
- Dear viewers! - It's an introduction.
- Now you will watch an amazing story about human destiny, love and devotion performed by the world's best cinema stars. - That's the main part.
- We wish you a pleasant viewing and hope that the film will give you an unforgettable experience! - That's the conclusion.
Once again about the structure of the performance. Any speech consists of three main parts: introduction, main part and conclusion.
№ 425789   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 11:20
This is a descent in a spiral that eswards into the depths of centuries. And there is no chance of survival. I mean... Every year 70 million people come to this Earth. What are they doing? Suck our resources. Too many, too many people. And what to do with them all? Just keep around you? Let's kill them. Let's get rid of them. Well, thank you, of course. Thanks for... Thanks for the suggestion. But you know what? We are full of potential. We're full of potential, yes. Well... well, no more. No more. That's what I'm going to do. Why not? That's my plan. That's what I want to do. Let's just clean up the world and then maybe some of us can stretch out a little bit more. Maybe that's what I'm going to do in the future. I'll help you leave. I will help you leave, I will clean up, free up new rooms for you. I'll take birth control under my command... for your sake. Just like that.
This is a descent in a spiral that eswards into the depths...
№ 424021   Added Viker 23-07-2021 / 16:29
This joy about the failures of Russia and the frivolous squeal of delight that Russia was suddenly "weak, without finances, with a frustrated army, with a disgruntled and grumbling people, with nihilism that undermined society" - all these fables are undoubtedly carried a seal of such a well-known origin. Oh, it is impossible that Russian pens were not found, ready to write in unison with the clerics, but these correspondences abroad, it seems, cannot be written by the Russians: it would be too vile. Nevertheless, the clerics, perhaps not trying very hard, undoubtedly even direct the Russian feathers in our home. They may not even persuade them at all, and they do not enter into relations with them, direct and proper, because these lively liberal feathers sometimes belong to the most honest people who, having listened to a direct proposal from the cleric, perhaps would have let him down even with stairs. But on the other hand, a cleric, especially one who has settled down with us, knows perfectly well that he does not even need to go to a brisk pen, because a brisk Russian pen will write everything for him for nothing - only imagining (oh, dear ones!) That this is both honest and liberal ... A lively pen is outraged, for example, by the clerics who stuck around MacMahon in France, and writes menacing articles against them. But at the same time, he will not only not notice the Russian Roman clerical, but sometimes he will sing to him in the fullest unison. There are such, there are. And our cunning Roman clerics may even marvel at them: “After all, they want to flop between two chairs like that,” they nod with their heads. - And how disinterested! True, one must be liberal to the end. After all, they are shouting that Russia does not even have the right to free the Slavs: why, it’s not enough to give them a hundred thousand for this! And all this is between two chairs, minute by minute, but minute by minute. How does it not hurt them only? Heals, or something, they have it so soon ... "
№ 423410   Added MegaMozg 16-07-2021 / 16:21
- Myra, I have never been so sure of anything in my life. The moment you left me after the air raid, I knew I had to find you again. I found you and now I will never let you go. Does this answer suit you?
№ 423159   Added Viker 16-07-2021 / 12:19
You misunderstood me, Milord. It wasn't an offer, it was an order.
№ 422060   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2021 / 23:45
“And take it as polite gossip, not an offer to move,” Mr. Librand grumbled, and walked off down the corridor.
№ 421173   Added MegaMozg 21-06-2021 / 01:30
I was mesmerized by Isabelle's voice when she spoke about history. There was sophistication in it, and each proposal seemed like a long thin hand, serving the past carefully, as if it were made of porcelain. As if it can be taken out and shown, but at any moment it can shatter into a million pieces.
№ 418265   Added MegaMozg 02-05-2021 / 14:00
put it on!
Release Date: 14.02.2021
№ 416995   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2021 / 06:24
Women during a quarrel carry such crap in your face, which just a herd of buffaloes in depression can drive. They throw all sorts of crap that they have in their heads, without thinking about anything. And sometimes she realizes that she is already driving, grumbles, tries to swim out and generally drowns. So, first of all, I didn't say 'fuck it up', I said, wouldn't you. It's a suggestion. You could refuse, but you keep going because you're an unbalanced schizophrenic." And in the eyes it is written: "Give me bream, I will not stop myself, you see!"
Release Date: 28.03.2021
№ 416146   Added MegaMozg 30-03-2021 / 18:51