offer [Theme] Page 4

I remember how he tried to lure me away from Henry Goodwin?
- What, in Tolstoy Zaika, which is all you ROC?
- Yes, he proposed to me.
But what became of him, for God's sake?
He took the Nobel prize in chemistry and earned a billion invention of a medicine.
- Well, you're lucky you were not with him but with me.
№ 393164   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 15:33
You don't propose marriage if you choose the wrong men; you are fixated on marriage; you are lazy and not gregarious; he looks good; he wants to marry another.
№ 392860   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2020 / 10:45
Offer "be my wife" now it's just a compliment, like:" and you have a bottom Nitsche so" and "and you do standards."
№ 392856   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2020 / 10:36
Mr. Mosley is waiting for proposals regarding those on whom you can rely on in London.
In my opinion, the most talented organizer in the South, it's Alfie Solomons.
- He's dead. And he was a Jew. According to the views of our boss, he was dead less important than the fact that he was a Jew.
№ 391671   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2020 / 10:21
We both know that the pockets of your boss is very deep and I offer him a little in them to dig.
№ 391621   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2020 / 00:51
Anton Romanovich, before you proceed to the sacrament of the ceremony, you can hear my proposal?
It applies to material wealth? No.
- What are you? I'm an intelligent man who has no wealth.
Quote Explanation: In the interrogation.
№ 391306   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2020 / 06:09
- And you still have a sense of humor.
I have so much that I'm willing to take you for a month.
№ 390438   Added Viker 06-04-2020 / 11:36
Power there is order, order, that is the word. It is addressed not to the body (as violence), and consciousness, spirit, soul, thoughts. The power works, since it only reminds the person about his place that he already knows his place. Power is a wise reminder and the invitation to return to his seat.
№ 389311   Added Viker 26-03-2020 / 10:21
Having full belief that serfdom is an abomination, I was imbued with a sense of direct my duty to free people, I can. My suggestion uncle listened without even astonishment, but with a kind of sorrowful feeling; he was convinced that I was crazy.
№ 386183   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2020 / 22:28
- What was he wearing?
Let me see now... So, please: cloak of brown, shoes black, suit, dark gray striped, linen... Everything.
Oh, I figured it out! Ah Yes, Nastka, well done!
- You married it's time, my beauty, and then found the body from two weeks ago and are happy, if you made an offer.
№ 384327   Added MegaMozg 13-12-2019 / 08:24
Supply and demand - always a major problem for business. This was true since the days when Phoenician traders were in a hurry to deliver to Rome purple to dye fabric from which sewed gowns for royalty and the rich; purple all the time is not enough.
It is difficult to invent, and to manufacture the product and find a market, but there is still logistics, mechanics, hydraulics how to deliver this product to those who are waiting for him and when his waiting - that's what die company
№ 383536   Added MegaMozg 27-11-2019 / 15:24
- Do not be surprised, I said see you later. Are you interested in how I know how long I watched you all the details and you have that right. Maybe we could have dinner sometime and catch up, but alas, we have little time. Only five minutes to negotiate a settlement before your friends start asking where you are. Let me to paint you a picture.
I'm aware of the situation.
- But I will say it for clarity. Now I can take you for the murder of Oleg Filenkova, clerks of Lemeris, the attempted murder of Frederick of württemburg, not to mention the history of espionage. I can have you thrown in jail in France, and can call and you will be transferred to one of our secret prisons in the Czech Republic, where the valiant men of the intelligence community of the United States, will violate your civil rights, they'll get bored. Here's the way things are. Option one: we will get that will solve our problem, not yours. And we already eat. Option two: you work for us. And dinner on request.
№ 383308   Added MegaMozg 23-11-2019 / 13:18
- I strongly dislike, Yes?
Dwight blushed.
- You really think so?
- And you once gave me a chance to think otherwise?
- If I feel you dislike... because she prevented me from work sometimes every day for the past year and a half, if this is hostility... If I'm not able to forget your voice, bending your neck, or the light shimmering in her hair... If this is hostility... the Desire to hear that you're married and the fear to hear that you're married... Resentment on your indulgence, the idea that you have for me... - he stopped, unable to finish the sentence. - Probably you will be able to determine the cause of these symptoms.
№ 382812   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2019 / 18:26
What day is it today? she asked.
An excellent question, given the circumstances in which it is specified. I was expecting something more boring declarations of love or proposals to join some secret sect... "What day is it today"! Was from what to come to confusion. I came.
№ 382254   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2019 / 15:42
- You know what I'll do! Here I will turn into a wolf, climb to the balcony and climbed to her room!..
- Good idea. The police, for such cases there is a good article. Called "Breaking and invasion."
Quote Explanation: Tommy is planning a date with Stacey.
1 Season 14 Series
№ 367338   Added MegaMozg 21-04-2019 / 12:03