plants [Theme] Page 1

Blossoming hagi branches.
Quote Explanation: Hagi — Japanese clover (lespedetsa bicolor)
№ 417512   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 09:45
This does not contradict nature: there are harmful or strange phenomena in it, perceived as something beautiful, because some of their features or parts do not evoke the idea of harm or horror. Poisonous snakes are sometimes beautiful, as are poisonous plants or beasts of prey. The harm caused by a poisonous snake does not depend on the beauty of its skin, the danger of a poisonous plant does not depend on the plant or the color of its flower, the horror caused by a predatory beast does not depend on the grace of its posture. The sensually beautiful prevails in these cases over the morally ugly, because it is clearer and, therefore, gives immediate pleasure. The sight of courage and strength also makes an aesthetic impression. But no one will enjoy the sight of the killer overcoming the strong resistance of the victim and killing her. It is unthinkable here to distinguish between the manifestation of strength and the goal at which it is directed.
№ 412481   Added MegaMozg 31-01-2021 / 06:39
Istanbul is a fluid city. It's not forever. And nothing is immutable. Probably, it began thousands of years ago, when the ice melted, the sea level rose, flood waters flooded and all known forms of life were destroyed. Probably, the pessimists were the first to escape from here, and the optimists, apparently, decided to stay and see how things would go. Nalan believed that one of the enduring tragedies of human history is that pessimists survive better than optimists, and this, if you think logically, means that humanity carries the genes of those who do not believe in the human race.
Flooding, the waters pressed from all sides, they drowned everything in their path - animals, plants, people. So there was the Black Sea, and the Golden Horn, and the Bosphorus, and the Sea of Marmara. The bay is all around, the waters have created a piece of land on which one day a powerful city grew.
And it still hasn't frozen, their homeland. Closing her eyes, Nalan heard the excitement of the waters under her feet. They rush, whirl, look for something.
Still changing.
№ 410588   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2021 / 18:03
Death didn’t really scare her. Yes, and in life after life she did not believe - all the excesses of this world cannot turn into grace in that one. As the only openly atheist among Leila's friends, Nalan believed flesh, not abstractness, like an eternal soul. Its molecules penetrate the soil and fertilize plants, these plants are eaten by animals, and animals by humans, so that, despite the assumptions of most, the human body is immortal and is on an endless journey through natural cycles. What else to demand from the afterlife?
№ 409971   Added MegaMozg 21-12-2020 / 21:33
The process of growing any plant is very similar to raising children.
№ 404622   Added MegaMozg 28-09-2020 / 16:42
Hello. This year, as planned, we are finally finished with the construction and renovation of our new home for the whole family. Now we had a question of how and what to decorate and ennoble the remaining area near the house. My wife wants to plant flower beds there, in particular unusual plants and ornamental flowers. I found the seeds of a certain stepleg, and wants to plant it in the first place. Friends, if you know, then tell us how this meadowswall grows in general, what kind of care is required for it and any other information. I would appreciate your answers)
№ 403487   Added MegaMozg 05-09-2020 / 19:57
What nature does over long periods of time, we do every day when suddenly changing the environment in which there is some kind of live plant.
№ 402315   Added MegaMozg 11-08-2020 / 20:57
If there's plants, there's the air... ahchoo!.. And if there is air... there are lunatics!
№ 395902   Added MegaMozg 22-05-2020 / 13:27
He continued in the same recitative to list plants and animals from the Islands, and I sat and listened to his recitation and thought about how strange it all is: here I sit on the stone a Scottish body of water, heed Gaelic love song, and on my knees I have a large dead fish. And the strange fact that all this gives me genuine joy.
№ 395847   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 08:06
Human life is short but time is infinite, and immortal substance. Man dies and utochnyat decay of his body the earth, the earth nurtures the ear, the ear brings the grain, man consumes the bread and feeds them to the body. Are the darkness and the darkness of the centuries, everything in the world repeats itself - again people, animals, rocks, plants. In multiple cycles of time and matter again and we are with thee, my beloved. This is as true as the fact that if I fill a large bag up to the top of marine gravel and leaving him just one precious sapphire, that, many times pulling out of the bag you are sooner or later going to retrieve the jewel. We with you will meet, Shulamith, and we don't know each other, but with longing and delight will seek our hearts to because we've met with you, my gentle, my beautiful Shulamith, but we don't remember that.
№ 392462   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2020 / 11:21
Rotten on the tree the fruit is a symbol of senseless life.
№ 389538   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2020 / 12:36
During fetal life the child lives the life of a plant. Since birth, he lives the life of the animal. Spiritual life it makes up for in the process of growing up.
(Question. How to understand prenatal life?
Is the life of the germinating plants.
The child lives the animal life.
The person contains a life animal and vegetable life, which he supplements with the birth of the spiritual life.)
№ 389529   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2020 / 10:03
Water is poured with one hand paintings,
The field where there dream about the gold.
For lapels worn out, groaning, caressed,
The fruits of sin, which seemed a fairy tale to us.
And here is the connection of dreams with the fruit of the plant,
Gives an incredible harvest of sin.
Weather conditions, shapes and bars,
It won't hurt for sure.
№ 388708   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2020 / 15:32
Photosynthesis solves any problems
What a pity that I do not grow on the branch!
№ 384651   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2019 / 13:00