the role [Theme] Page 1

From the second year I was told: “Our Pashennaya.” I received a personal scholarship from Khmelev. She played leading roles in graduation performances. But when the distribution was made, there was no place in Maly. “I responded to the invitation of the artistic director of the Theater on Malaya Bronnaya, Andrei Goncharov.”
№ 457998   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 13:01
The proud beast feels the bite and expends its furious fury, falling on an insignificant atom. A meeting with a tiger would have caused him less annoyance. And so the roles changed. A humiliated lion feels the sting of an insect in his body, and a flea has the right to declare: “Lion’s blood flows in me.”
№ 457587   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:55
In the theater, you can play one role brilliantly, but fail the next. Only later, when you begin to master the profession, the stage accepts you, and you calculate your strengths more correctly.
№ 457456   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:34
Any injury requires treatment, no matter whether it is mental or physical. And if everything is relatively clear with physical health, then for some reason mental health is treated either with wedge therapy
№ 457188   Added MegaMozg 07-10-2023 / 12:24
People of sufficient classes are so accustomed to their role as slave owners that when it comes to improving the condition of the workers, they, feeling themselves in the position of landowners, immediately begin to think up all sorts of projects for the arrangement of their slaves, but they have no idea that they do not they have no right to dispose of other people, and that if they definitely wish people well, then the only thing they can and must do is to stop doing the evil that they are now doing. And the evil that they do is very definite and clear. The bad thing they do is not only that they use the forced labor of slaves and do not want to give up this use, but also that they themselves participate in the establishment and maintenance of this forced labor. This is what they need to stop doing. The workers, on the other hand, are so corrupted by their prolonged slavery that most of them think that if their situation is bad, then the employers are to blame for this, paying them too little and owning the instruments of production; it never occurs to them that their bad situation depends only on themselves, and that if they definitely want to improve their situation and that of their brothers, and not each only for their own benefit, then the main thing that they need to do is to stop doing it themselves. bad. And the evil thing they do is that, wishing to improve their material situation by the very means by which they themselves are enslaved, the workers, for the sake of being able to satisfy the habits that they have acquired, sacrificing their human dignity and freedom, act in humiliating, immoral positions or work with unnecessary and harmful items; the main thing is that they support governments, participate in them by taxes and direct service, and thereby enslave themselves.
№ 456197   Added MegaMozg 24-08-2023 / 17:54
After you overcome the wall with the help of desperation, a desperate genius will stand in your way. Here despair does not play any special role... Welcome to our world.
№ 456016   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 12:00
But that's the tricky part of depression. It is unlikely that she will allow you to draw cards from her. She won't tell you where you're going. You can have forests and I can have swamps. The most important thing is to keep moving. No map and no compass. Sometimes you won't even have real truth as a guide. You just have to move on. Along the way, you'll find something to hold onto. Hope. Good talk. People who will stay with you until the morning. Find something that you can tightly squeeze in your hand. For me, it was a yellow towel sent by my mother.
№ 455905   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:43
But when they compare, for example, my roles in the films Garage, The Only, Not
№ 455761   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:10
It is important not only to live your role, it is necessary to make the viewer live it. The action of the actor on the audience should be like hypnosis. The actor must strive to subordinate the spectator's psyche to his will. I pronounce Moliere's monologue, constantly feeling the response vibration of the spectator's nerve, as if asking:
№ 455754   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:09
if you are overly emotional, the importance of the role of a quality list of tasks and projects for you increases.
№ 454997   Added MegaMozg 15-07-2023 / 00:57
Our animal cousins give us a hint, more specifically how they use tough brawling games. Brawling consists of the wallowing, wrestling, biting and pinching that we see in animals, from mice and puppies to humans. The first interpretations of such a game emphasized its value as a teaching tool. This is a game battle model, a kind of preparation for real battles. Today's interpretations of game fights put the concept of relationship learning at the forefront. These theories highlight the idea that through brawling, animals learn to flexibly adapt to unpredictable social conditions, to accept a change in social roles. In role reversal, stress and fear are brought under control in safe situations. In addition, social roles are strung on an axis of social dominance. In brawling play, cubs learn to assume both a subordinate and a dominant position. It is this last element that I consider the most essential for understanding the connection between risky play and fear. There seems to be something very important about our relationship to submission - perhaps so important that this behavior (the play of dominance and submission) is built into the DNA of mammals, including us. As we shall see, the fear of alien domination is so terrible for an individual of our species that we are ready to do anything to avoid it.
№ 454985   Added MegaMozg 15-07-2023 / 00:21
Agree that the choice is small. A secondary role has the same fate as the moth on the mezzanine!
№ 454733   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2023 / 14:21
I consider myself incredibly lucky in my life with this job. All I want to do next in my career is to continue to act in films, to play different roles that would surprise, inspire people, make them change their attitude towards life.
№ 454151   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2023 / 15:27
I really love antiheroes. They are funny. In a sense, even unpredictable. It's fun to play someone who can surprise you at any moment, even if you've been preparing for the role for months. Although I've always been a good boy, yes. I never bred anyone, did not throw, and so on.
№ 454147   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2023 / 15:15
Faith and conscience do not hurt!
№ 453170   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2023 / 16:54