the role [Theme] Page 4

Born to Play? Hmmm. ... Probably Romeo ... or Hamlet, I guess. Besides, I would be the great Alexander the Great.
№ 425937   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 11:52
In Hollywood, you can talk for a long time about the role, the timing of the production, and then bang! There is no role, no film, no producers!
№ 425930   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 11:51
Any student in the oral examination acts as a speaker. And if this student is not silent, then with a high probability he will pass the exam. If a student says that he does not know how to answer the questions posed, he will fail.
№ 425771   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 11:17
It is worth taking into account that the orator is not an actor, he does not play a role and does not use theatrical scenery, he shows various objects, people and life events with his gestures.
№ 425568   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 10:33
Alberto Moravia is a classic of world literature, the greatest Italian writer of the 20th century. His novels "Chochara", "The Roman Woman", "Contempt" and many others entered the golden fund of European prose and were repeatedly filmed by the most famous directors. Moravia is cruel and derisive, he never sympathizes with his heroes, but his brilliant knowledge of psychology gives his works a special depth.
Quote Explanation: Alberto Moravia is a classic of world literature, the greatest Italian writer of the 20th century. His novels "Chochara", "The Roman Woman", "Contempt" and many others entered the golden fund of European prose and were repeatedly filmed by the most famous directors. Moravia is cruel and derisive, he never sympathizes with his heroes, but his brilliant knowledge of psychology gives his works a special depth.
№ 424848   Added MegaMozg 04-08-2021 / 19:03
It is greed and pride that play key roles in many misfortunes.
№ 424438   Added MegaMozg 28-07-2021 / 20:27
- I, you know, don't want to be the only one to act as an evil cop. This will end with the fact that at sixteen she will want to move in with her mother.
- Gorgeous plan. I took her phone! Okay, I'll be an evil cop.
№ 423488   Added Viker 17-07-2021 / 13:58
Whose Crimea? This is the root question. This is such a test for lice. The main question - and you only need to give their own answer, nothing else will suit. There are no words, such as "Russian control, but non-recognition of the international community." No, this is not accepted. Not only do you not walk in Moscow with the hashtag "Krymnash", you must present the hashtag "Krymvash" to the Kiev patriotic propagandists. It's like PCR. Such questions are not asked even at the border, at the Kiev airport in Boryspil, when they are allowed into the country. But! Russian in the role of a Ukrainian journalist - he is stricter and more vigilant than the Security Service of Ukraine! And they have been asking this question for seven years, and, apparently, every time they present themselves to Putin. That is why he so harshly poses [the question]: "whose Crimea?" Yes, your Crimea, Zhenya Kiselev, yours! You played tennis with Yanukovych there. There is a great video with comments that have been prudently disabled. You walk around there so happy with each other, big fat uncles, and shake hands, and everything is fine with you ... This aplomb of your obvious righteousness is incomprehensible to me to judge others from Kiev like this.
Quote Explanation: Leonid Parfenov o scandalous interview with Evgeny Kiselev in Kiev.
№ 423342   Added MegaMozg 16-07-2021 / 12:57
The essence of a person's knowledge of his history lies in the objective explanation of the interaction of the laws of its development, in which there is a gradual restriction of the role and place of mystical knowledge for the sake of freeing mankind from the interference of superstition in the logic of historical knowledge.
№ 423228   Added Viker 16-07-2021 / 12:29
There was something cold and versatile about her that made her equally convincing as both Horatio and Emilia.
№ 422915   Added MegaMozg 11-07-2021 / 08:12
Most often, fate plays the role of a kind of purged, vicious beast, who, in the joy of breaking the life of the weak, while countless number of mindless scum live happily ever after.
№ 422759   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2021 / 14:00
Working at the congress, in its commissions, gave me the opportunity to personally get acquainted with almost all the leaders of our country. With the exception of N.I. Ryzhkov and N.A. Nazarbayev, all the other leaders, and above all B.N. supported her. Of course, before the Congress, all attention and all hopes were associated with Boris N. Yeltsin. My disappointment was terrible. I saw a rather limited person, absolutely unprepared for the role of a reformer and reformer of the USSR. He was especially irritated by the feigned democratism of the nomenklatura worker - on the one hand, familiar relations with people, on the other, incredible arrogance. And this mixture of incompatible made him completely fake. When I realized this, I was struck by the general euphoria of his supporters, because there were many smart people among them.
Quote Explanation: Years of perestroika
№ 422142   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2021 / 03:54
What is required of Russia? They let it slip out. Give back Abkhazia. Give Ossetia. Which, by the way, are independent. Leave Crimea. Leave Donbass. Respect human rights. It reminds me very much of how the Soviet Union was destroyed. Where does this lead? The task is not to stop at the modern borders of Russia, the task is to destroy Russia. Because they understand that the process of first reducing the role of the Soviet Union abroad, and then distributing the republics of the Soviet Union, they believe, has ended early. At the same time, they do not recognize the right of nations to self-determination, even to the point of secession, there is no need to ask them about Kosovo, about the tragedy of Serbia, they do not understand at all what this is about. There is no need to talk to them about people's interests at all. It doesn't exist for them. If we are not talking about their people. It must be understood that they do not see that the most divided people now are the Russian people. It doesn't exist for them at all. You will see that they will soon start telling that there is no Russian people.
Quote Explanation: Redistribution of spheres of influence in the world: who is the future?
Release Date: 01.07.2021
№ 421884   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2021 / 14:57
Having chosen the wrong roles, we play silent films in masks.
№ 420709   Added MegaMozg 13-06-2021 / 21:57