the role [Theme] Page 5

Having chosen the wrong roles, we play silent films in masks.
№ 420709   Added MegaMozg 13-06-2021 / 21:57
The power that can make a person forget and betray a childhood friend will naturally be omnipotent over people who have in the foreground the question of their daily bread - the question of life and death, and for whom neither friendship nor love plays any role in all this, no sense of honor.
№ 420653   Added MegaMozg 12-06-2021 / 16:21
My unusual voice timbre came from my baritone, quite by accident, my unique timbre is like winning a million on a trivij ticket. Once he heard the directors forgot about my character and invited me to great roles.
Quote Explanation: On the set of the film "Not sent letter" Vasily Livanov had to shout loudly and long, takes not it turned out, there he and broke his voice. After two weeks of silence, he heard his new timbre.
№ 420222   Added MegaMozg 04-06-2021 / 00:12
leaving behind social roles.
№ 419515   Added MegaMozg 22-05-2021 / 00:03
10. Fall in love, and only then will you receive the right to ruthlessness.
Quote Explanation: Essay "Ten Rules of a Novelist."
№ 419322   Added MegaMozg 19-05-2021 / 11:39
Europe has no right to teach us! I want to remind you that russophobia of Europe in the 30s and anti-Semitism were not accidental. It comes from classical German philosophy. This comes from Luther's Protestantism. We just very politely do not examine the causes of Nazism and Hitler as de facto, although we do not like it, the pinnacle of this trend of European thought, which is terrible, this evil that won in Germany, was not accidental. I research this and talk about it regularly. And by the way, about the role of German industrialists who brought him to power. And about the role of the German army, which at a critical moment supported him. And what are we seeing now? Russophobia again. Anti-Semitism again. Therefore, Putin very accurately revealed this during his speech on May 9. And all this is not accidental. Look at the work of Wagner, Hegel, Kant. There's a lot of stuff there, not just Nietzsche, that was the forerunner of what we saw. Otherwise, we will not see modern Europe. And her dismissive view of Russia, it is nexerable or new.
Release Date: 16.05.2021
№ 419203   Added MegaMozg 17-05-2021 / 12:39
Happy is the person who, looking back at the years he has lived, sees that he managed to be in the role of a pioneer at least once, to say his own new, weighty word in the matter to which he devoted his life.
№ 419178   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2021 / 20:00
I have to say that several guys won Oscars for the roles I turned down.
№ 418800   Added MegaMozg 09-05-2021 / 14:33
Eternal as the world game between a man and a woman - with its omissions, cautious approaches to each other and instant escape, fleeting glances and slowly flaring passion - this eternal game began between them, and the actors took the stage, pronouncing their roles as if for the first time, improvising on the go.
№ 418608   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2021 / 19:33
The need for transcendence is one of the basic needs of man, rooted in his self-consciousness. He is not satisfied with his role in the created world, he cannot perceive himself as a dice, randomly thrown from the cup. He needs to feel like a creator, to go beyond the passive role of the created being. There are many ways to achieve satisfaction with creation; the most natural and easiest way to achieve is maternal care and love for her creation. She goes beyond herself in the child, her love for him gives meaning and meaning to her own life. (In the very inability of a man to satisfy his need for transcendence through the birth of children lies his passionate need to go beyond himself in the creations of his hands and ideas.)
№ 418363   Added MegaMozg 03-05-2021 / 15:48
- I'm an actress. I don't want to play myself. You promised me a great role.
- And you got it.
- Nope. I got a caricature of my life, everyone on display. Divorce and the man who beats me? Am I going to drive Langland crazy and he's suffering from it? Do you think people don't think Langland is you and I'm kind of ruining my life? This is my life, Arthur! And I have the right to defend it!
- Viewers...
- Have the right to spectacle. And that's it! I did not expect such meanness from my own husband. This scenario, it's about people who don't have a future. I have a future...
- Im an actress. I dont want to play myself. You promised...
№ 416840   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 22:36
When I hear S. B. Stankevich talk about the entrepreneurial class and so on, this is so much the past, it is absolutely deep past. It even says uninteresting. Now the time is going on for such gigantic leaps, we have reached the moment when it is necessary to make a transition to another energy orbit. No private business can ever do this. Because the level of investments, the level of approaches, attention should be like this ... Your (appeal to Stankevich) private business, apart from theft and construction in Miami, did not show itself in any tasteless shit. He did not build anything new and technological. And this is a common problem in the world. Business is a toolbox. Its form of ownership does not play any role. The question is, where are the brains. Therefore, goal-setting is a state. And the tools are bright people. Do you think the Queen is a small entrepreneur? Well, wake up already. Another life begins. This must be understood.
Release Date: 07.04.2021
№ 416565   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2021 / 10:00
I'll tell you this: there is a soul and there is a spirit. The soul is a drama, this is Chekhov. The soul can be both male and female, it has gender, and the female soul always hurts more. And there is a spirit - and it has no sex. The spirit is always a tragedy. Therefore, in the drama, it is necessary to unravel the female and male roles in different ways. Tragedy has no gender.
№ 416459   Added MegaMozg 05-04-2021 / 15:39
The thesis about the role of culture and morality is always opposed by another thesis - the one who is more aggressive and stronger wins: “whoever dares - he ate it”. But it should be remembered that on the scale of humanity, aggression, firstly, only depletes the available resources and destroys what has already been created, without creating anything; secondly, like a boomerang, it necessarily returns to the aggressor with such problems that he could not have imagined. Winning in the private (here and now), humanity always loses in the whole (everywhere and forever). In the best case, he gets some kind of delay in general doom. Therefore, no matter how trite, utopian and very pretentious it may sound, the further development of human culture and morality is and will always be the most important way of solving the “eternal” problems of modern civilization. Almost all politicians know about it, some understand it, but, alas, only a few make it the principle of their policy. Recommend.
Quote Explanation: From the article by Chuprov Alexander Stepanovich, Doctor of Philosophy, Professor of the Blagoveshchensk State Pedagogical University "Eternal Problems of Modern Civilization".
№ 416431   Added MegaMozg 05-04-2021 / 14:15
- And sho you thought, sho will wipe the snot? I say it as it is. Youth - she will figure it out herself, without you, without the old fart! By the way, a good toast: come on, to you, to the old fart!
№ 415735   Added MegaMozg 24-03-2021 / 12:57