the role [Theme] Page 3

"Person" in Greek means "Mask" (persona). It is this that we develop and strengthen from childhood, and not individuality, as is commonly believed. Instead of being more collected (being ourselves), we play our roles like in a theater. Where the self-identification of a person is identified with the opinion of others about him.
№ 441808   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2022 / 22:33
A boy with the same twinkle in your eyes as you.
Quote Explanation: 136 chapter, 30-33 pages. Fight old enemies on the back of the giant Eren, with the reincarnations of 9 giants. Levi lost his leg saving Connie.
№ 441121   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2022 / 23:18
I don't know who said that people are worthy of the fate that they are able to endure, but this is not true. Most often, fate acts as a kind of purging, vicious beast, who is happy to break the lives of the weakest, while countless brainless scum live happily ever after.
№ 440118   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 11:27
Translation from German.
№ 440103   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 11:05
- How would... How would I form. Well, for example. Perhaps, it is only possible, the period of formation of me as a person fell on the acute phase of the conflict between my parents, where my father acted as an abuser. Ultimately, this protracted conflict provoked depression, against which my mother developed a serious illness, and then she died. It is also possible that the father, unable to accept his guilt, decided to extrapolate it to anyone from his inner circle except himself, and I turned out to be just the most suitable option for this. And the competition for mom's attention throughout her illness is a consequence of this extrapolation. A new kind of dependent relationship arose in which the father met with increasing resistance from his son and, ultimately, declared himself the winner in this situation by performing ritual intercourse with my wife. But this is a theory. Of course, you can interpret things differently. Could you explain to me from the point of view of classical psychology: Why did my dad decide to fuck my wife!? Only mind you not about the reverse Oedipus, mind you not about Oedipus, I staked it out first.
№ 439133   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 21:08
In a couple of days, the story spread all over the world. Some said that Matvey punched Maklakova - in the sense of giving in the eye. Others did not believe - Matvey is kind, it can not be in the eye. Still others argued how much money Samoilov was heated for, the fourth believed that with his money, ten pieces of green was a trifle. Ten turned into fifteen, then into twenty, but that no longer mattered, no one doubted the story itself. Painfully she is good and so similar to the truth.
№ 438714   Added Viker 24-05-2022 / 20:46
On the faces of the actors you can read all the roles they have not played.
№ 438367   Added Viker 11-05-2022 / 11:02
Homo at its origins is the result of an extremely favorable set of circumstances. But its further evolutionary development to the acquisition of a full-fledged mind would be impossible without the decisive role of itself.
№ 435394   Added MegaMozg 04-02-2022 / 11:06
actresses? I won't answer you. You know, this experience settles in the subconscious. It is stored there as a kind of sacred treasure, but it rises every time in the right quantities and in the right qualities when you start playing a different role. And to dismember it, they say, what I learned, and it is not necessary! This, in my opinion, is even stupid. Learned - show. And in practice, by playing, or rather by living in a role, you bring it in, give it to the audience. And he approves of you or he is not happy with how you played or lived in this or that role.
Release Date: 12.11.2016
№ 435152   Added Viker 02-02-2022 / 11:04
“There are no small roles,” her mother said. - There are little mice.
№ 434952   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2022 / 09:06
Only by removing all masks, social roles and other husks from these very "must", "must" or "must", a person realizes that he is the Creator of his life.
№ 434039   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2022 / 22:09
It's good that neither Bree nor Rodney felt his heavy sullen look on them! For the first time, I was relieved to think that Brianna was very lucky that her real father could not take part in the process of her upbringing, otherwise the boyfriends would be uncomfortable. Not a single youth could approach her with a cannon shot.
№ 429583   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:31
stones.
Release Date: 04.04.2021
№ 429087   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:15
For Hoffmann, life is a phantasmagoria, where people are divided into two categories: happy philistines, satisfied with themselves and their existence, obediently playing their meaningless roles, and dreamers, enthusiasts, people not of this world. These are not fantasies, this is the madness of reality itself.
Quote Explanation: Phantasmagoria - ghostly, fantastic pictures and figures obtained with the help of various optical devices.
№ 427743   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 13:43
Logic plays no role in the relationship between a man and a woman.
Logic plays no role in the relationship between a man and a...
№ 426759   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:49