will [Theme] Page 1

The crowd is a mindless monster, devoid of reason and will, which devours everything in its path. And we are forced to obey this faceless crowd, because the principle “the majority orders” applies.
Quote Explanation: Chapter 2
№ 462957   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:06
We live in the absurd confidence that we ourselves are the masters of our lives, that it is given to us for our enjoyment, but this is obviously absurd. After all, if we were sent here, it was by someone’s will and for something. But we decided that we live only for our own joy, and it is clear that we feel bad, just as it would feel bad for a worker who does not fulfill the will of the owner. The will of the owner is expressed in these commandments. Just fulfill these commandments, and the kingdom of God will be established on earth, and people will receive the greatest benefit that is available to them.
№ 462881   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 10:54
Pantheism is not my thing.
Pantheism is not my thing.
№ 462378   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 19:52
Allow the animal within you to awaken.
№ 461933   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 12:50
Do not act against your will, nor in conflict with the common good, nor as a person rash or influenced by some passion. Do not clothe your thoughts in pompous forms, do not get carried away by either long-winded speech or busy work. Let the deity in you be the leader of a being courageous, mature, devoted to the interests of the state; a Roman, invested with power, feeling himself in office, like a man who, not needing an oath or a guarantor, with a light heart awaits the call to leave life. And your soul will be light, and you will not need either outside help or that peace of mind that depends on others.
№ 461930   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 12:50
He won't change, he won't deceive.
№ 461528   Added Viker 15-01-2024 / 12:58
We do not control our actions; God rules them invisibly; we are only the instruments of his will, and through us he speaks to us, and therefore there is no need to skip anyone’s words without considering which of them needs to be applied to oneself.
№ 460753   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 16:19
You think your life means something to me just because she fell in love with you? I am the world's first vampire. I've seen dozens of people like you, and you all want something that will never be yours. All vampires live only because it was My will. Rory is the last of my kind. It's my blood. You are not her equal. Never have been and never will be. I will make sure she knows how you betrayed her. This will help her make a decision and take my side. When that happens, I'll make her mine. The conversion will make her stronger than anyone in the world. Perhaps she will be stronger than me. No one can harm her.
№ 459932   Added MegaMozg 09-12-2023 / 22:15
Many pleasures do not come from the word will, but from the word slavery.
№ 459855   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 19:18
If this happens, then it is God’s will. Let it be so!
№ 459334   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:15
What amazing things the conscience can do to us! It forces us to cheat on ourselves, betray ourselves and harm ourselves. Even when there is no witness, she gives us away against our will.
№ 459320   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:13
The sun is the image of God's will, the sunflower is the image of human will. Sunflower is a flower that invariably turns to the sun in the morning, at noon and in the evening, not only on bright days, but also on gloomy ones. The nature of this flower should be imitated by the human will, turning to God and His Divine will every hour, not only in the bright days of one’s life, but also in the difficult and dark ones.
№ 458800   Added Viker 05-12-2023 / 12:16
In a practical way, psychology has come to exactly what the Church has been teaching for two millennia: a person can change himself only by himself, of his own free will.
№ 458600   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2023 / 02:36
Why do the world's leading scientists even put forward these far-fetched theories? Because they understand that a purely physical explanation of the world cannot be adequate. They understand that a purely naturalistic picture cannot answer the most important and pressing questions. At the same time, they recognize that the Universe has all the characteristics of a designed, created system, as if there was a plan and will behind it all. But they refuse to admit that they actually mean God. So they have to invent aliens, computer simulations, and other simple stories to make sense of things that make no sense from the point of view of strict materialism. Maybe one day they will unearth the truth they worked so hard to hide.
№ 457976   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:58