independence [Theme] Page 2

- Do what you think is due. Just don't become a victim.
№ 417954   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2021 / 11:06
- Don't be afraid. I'll protect you.
- Pff! Actually, that's my remark, poser.
№ 417951   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2021 / 10:57
Systems theory teaches us that any system tends to sustain itself. This is the law of homeostasis. In every system – in the family, the married couple and many other relationships – differences and disagreements inspire fear, as there is a risk that they will compromise the system or destabilize it. Embraced by fear, we often tend to try to urgently restore unanimity, either through control or through submission. Often, in order to regain family, marital or other mutual influence, that is, the stability of our system, we impose our decisions, forcing everyone to agree, or immediately, without discussing, subdue, which leads to flight or aggression. There is no rapprochement.
But conflict can contribute to development. It provides an opportunity to strengthen our sense of security, autonomy and ability to listen and empathize. It encourages us to contact with ourselves and with others, that is, to develop both inner firmness and flexibility. It is an occasion for joint growth and awakens creative forces.
№ 411147   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2021 / 19:30
Don't listen to my advice. And nobody's at all. Trust only yourself. Whatever it ends up in the end, this is your life, and how you build it, concerns only you.
№ 410369   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2020 / 20:00
Humanism is a secular, worldly, general civil worldview developed by man and going from person to person, expressing the idea of the absolute dignity of the individual, its outwardly relative, but steadily progressing towards absolute independence, self-sufficiency and equality in the face of society and the world known and unknown in it. Humanism is a modern form of realistic psychology and human life orientation, which includes rationality, criticality, skepticism, empathy, stoicism, tolerance, restraint, discretion, optimism, love of life, freedom, courage, hope, fantasy, and productive imagination. The humanistic worldview includes the requirement to recognize the presence or possibility of the inhuman in a person, not to ignore, but to strive to limit the power and sphere of influence of the dark side of human nature as much as possible. Moreover, humanism is full of conviction in the ability of people to more and more successfully and reliably curb their negative qualities in the course of human self-improvement and the progressive development of world civilization.
№ 408874   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2020 / 17:36
Self-consciousness is the way not to the outside, but to the individual. On this path, consciousness finds what we call the human self. To find and preserve one's self means to find and preserve the most important thing in oneself: one's dignity, independence, reasonable freedom and responsibility.
№ 408870   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2020 / 17:24
Boys need to learn to be brave in order to forg their own personality and gain independence.
№ 405548   Added MegaMozg 18-10-2020 / 15:27
In the community of the mountain people - Khevsurs - the girl was married only when she was fully able to provide for themselves.
7 years old, she was taught needlework. At 14 she could feed themselves on the income from the sale of its products.
And about marriage wondered when she had equity.
The first years of married life the woman is fed and clothed himself with his own money. Only when I realized that with her husband they "get along", the farm has become a joint.
I was not surprised when in the notes of the ethnographers found that Khevsurs were the strongest marriages (divorce was allowed).
Where was this wisdom, and why now "living well" that is living on other people's money?
№ 398531   Added MegaMozg 19-06-2020 / 13:06
When you want to climb up, rely on your own feet.
№ 394954   Added MegaMozg 15-05-2020 / 08:42
I buy my own things, I pay my own bills,
These diamond rings, my automobiles,
Everything I got, I bought it,
Boys can't buy my love, buy my love, yeah!

I buy things and pay their bills
Diamond rings, cars -
All that I have, I bought.
Guys my love buy now!
№ 392416   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2020 / 23:42
It is here I
And this is my mother.
We will serve with her,
I alone can not do anything.
№ 392401   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2020 / 22:57
Never-I will never now the people hope will not. Where I itself will determine so be it!
№ 392025   Added MegaMozg 24-04-2020 / 12:09
For example, small things are easier to establish complete independence of actions.
№ 388817   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2020 / 02:04
Children are dependent and if it is beneficial to adults.
№ 387821   Added MegaMozg 29-02-2020 / 04:02
- When did you decide that you don't want to get married?
- When I realized that marriage is the only thing that I can never finish alone.
№ 381882   Added Viker 05-11-2019 / 14:12