independence [Theme] Page 1

Stop giving up on yourself, on your needs, on your desires, on your feelings, on your life, and on everything that makes you up. Make a decision to always take care of yourself - and stick to it. We can trust ourselves. We are able to cope and adapt to any events, problems and feelings that life brings us. We can trust our feelings and our judgments. We can solve our problems. We can learn to live with our unresolved problems as well. We must trust the people we learn to rely on - ourselves.
№ 439858   Added MegaMozg 26-05-2022 / 19:24
On the other hand, we expect a man to be gentle and courteous with us, to look after us beautifully, to fulfill our whims, to care, cherish and cherish. But how is all this possible in relation to a creature that radiates danger?!
№ 439618   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 16:54
Remember, girls: it would not occur to any living being, including you, to take care of someone who is stronger, richer, etc. So why would a man suddenly take care of you, save you, if you are stronger, smarter and more independent than him?!
Quote Explanation: Quote from the book by Natalia Tsarenko “Gentlemen are not born! Or the secrets of raising boys"
№ 439590   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 16:28
- And Comrade Murashova does everything herself. She breaks herself - she repairs herself.
- And Comrade Murashova does everything herself. She breaks...
№ 438695   Added Viker 17-05-2022 / 16:01
The closer and more reliable the partner, the more independent and independent we ourselves are.
Quote Explanation: From the results of research on attachment theory.
№ 436111   Added MegaMozg 25-02-2022 / 14:06
Independence for a person will become fatal only when he is not able to be responsible for his own actions.
№ 434700   Added MegaMozg 26-01-2022 / 20:39
He lay in this way for a while, watching the lights of the steamer gradually diminish and disappear, and it did not even occur to him to cry for help. He never turned to anyone for help, and it’s not surprising that he didn’t think about it now. He always counted only on his own courage and resourcefulness, and since the time of Kala, he had no one who could answer his call. It was too late when he caught himself.
Quote Explanation: Tarzan was thrown off the ship into the sea
№ 432986   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2021 / 03:36
I drowned in the quagmire and pulled myself out of the quagmire. I watched the beast in order to understand which berries it is better not to touch, and which ones you can eat. I ate something unknown and listened to my body: will I survive or not? At such moments, every heartbeat was like a thunderclap. I survived and moved on. I was scared and lonely at night. There was no one to console me - I consoled myself. I wanted to scream from the cold and from pain - and I screamed. Then she hugged herself, curled up in a ball in the moss.
№ 432968   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2021 / 19:33
Aaron cried and called out loudly for Mom and Dad. In response came only the whisper of the forest: “Go yourself. Farther".
№ 432765   Added MegaMozg 09-12-2021 / 15:57
No matter how you argue with it, no matter how you judge
or row, any fate is a part of the fate
of a single universal human,
like the shores or waves of the sea of one,
like the flesh of the flesh of the whole Earth -
even a handful, even a span of the paternal land.
One of them, in front of people
who are deceiving and
deceiving themselves, will never become,
one can say for sure,
someone else's insincerity
will not confuse and will not deceive.
This happens every time:
when independence is needed
, whether a difficult battle is coming,
then it becomes clear
with all certainty
who is next to you and with you.
№ 431791   Added MegaMozg 08-11-2021 / 10:06
I am so tired of all these stories about how women are looking for a man, how she hopes that at last he will come and cover him with a blanket of care and attention. Isn't it easier to make a career and choose yourself? Isn't it easier not to wait for some wonderful patron who will come and solve all your problems, but just take and solve all your problems? I sincerely want every woman to be at her favorite job, which she does well and brings her money. I am for independence. And I am for absolute independence in the wardrobe, including from stereotypes.
Release Date: 07.02.2017
№ 431004   Added MegaMozg 19-10-2021 / 21:51
What matters is what you did yourself.
№ 427010   Added MegaMozg 02-09-2021 / 17:30
The only advantage I claim is that I have always thought and judged on my own.
№ 426908   Added MegaMozg 01-09-2021 / 13:21
For many decades, women fought for the right to choose, for the freedom to be themselves, for independence and independence, but, as practice shows, they did not receive all this to the fullest extent. Most of us are tightly bound by chains of stereotypical scenario - garden / school / institute / marriage / children, which prevent to break numerous fears. No one wants to be chained to a pillar of shame, even if not real, but imaginary. If you suddenly want to break off the conveyor belt - you will be pointed with a finger, laughed behind your back, discussed and condemned.
№ 426826   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 13:13
Learn from the experts: your whole life is not enough to come to everything on your own.
№ 420243   Added MegaMozg 04-06-2021 / 11:42