thank you [Theme] Page 5

“So take advantage of this frankness and do whatever you want with me.
№ 446595   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2022 / 10:48
And every moment of the sun, reflected in the heart, and a new sunrise, shining in the eyes and smoothly flowing into us with echoes, all this warmth, coming from the inspiration of the lines and thoughts of nature, that each of us keeps and carries in ourselves, giving to close and dear people . Giving as generosity, giving as gratitude, giving as thanks for being, they just are.
№ 444641   Added MegaMozg 17-09-2022 / 23:30
Well, there's really nothing you can do about it. Still, people should make do with what they have and say thank you for having at least this. As for the dissatisfied, it is they who make discoveries, invent something and in every possible way contribute to the progress of civilization. Who loves to travel - will come up with cars and trains. Those who want to fly design airplanes and spaceships. And we got all this thanks to a handful of people with a sharp rational mind. In other words, everything that we have we owe to these geniuses, these eternally dissatisfied. And we, ordinary people, prefer to live the most ordinary life.
№ 443513   Added MegaMozg 15-08-2022 / 14:09
Thanks to the creator for those people, in comparison with whom I am a Genius!
№ 443270   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2022 / 23:18
Under the influence of fear, the most annoying, inexorable, provocative questions come to mind: what if? what if? but what if? When you are seized with panic fear, when your body is shaking and your heart is pounding, when a trauma that you have long experienced threatens to swallow you again, take your hand and say: “Fear, thank you for wanting to protect me.” Then say: “What was in the past has already passed, and now everything is different.” Repeat this more than once. You almost made it! That's all. Embrace yourself by the shoulders, say that you love yourself, praise yourself, call yourself a good fellow and a smart girl.
№ 442526   Added Viker 01-08-2022 / 16:14
- Hi guys! You are well settled!
Quote Explanation: Monologue "Service". 2nd series.
- Hi guys! You are well settled!
№ 441974   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2022 / 10:21
Everyone is born for happiness, but not everyone is entitled to it. Only those whose life is warmed by warm human thanks have the right to happiness.
№ 440875   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2022 / 13:57
And, oddly enough, I even survive.
Quote Explanation: life is a bridge from one shore to another
№ 439197   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2022 / 22:03
- Absolutely right! And your prize is the most excellent homemade virus from Phantom. It contains mathematical formulas - at the very least. It will be something to pass eternity. Don't be bored! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Quote Explanation: Terumi incapacitates Takamagahara.
№ 439119   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 21:05
Goodbye everyone. Thank you for being kind to me despite the misunderstanding between us.
Quote Explanation: Series "Alien voices". [Losyash walks away from everyone, looking for his pen pal, Rapier.]
Goodbye everyone. Thank you for being kind to me despite...
№ 438826   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2022 / 01:48