thank you [Theme] Page 4

- A! I don't know, I was in the trash yesterday. At 3:15 sent an SMS to someone: Come
- A! I dont know, I was in the trash yesterday. At 3:15...
№ 448971   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2023 / 05:27
- Cadet Shavel, go somewhere...
№ 448684   Added Viker 09-01-2023 / 10:46
Yuito, Kasane... I'm sorry I had to leave you like this. I should have told you straight out what I was going to do, but it would hardly have been possible to restrain myself in front of you. I will return to the time from which I came here. In fact, it's already back. I've been thinking about this ever since I got all the data from the Child. Therefore, I must stay there and live the rest of my life, as it should be. Since I received this information from the Child, my brain must be taken to Togetsu and connected to their network. I am sorry if I left you many tragic memories, but only with you I was incredibly happy - because I was able to see with my own eyes how my two precious children grew up. I am sure that as long as you are together, any obstacles are within your reach. Thank you for being born into the world - and for continuing to live, no matter what. I pray that you find happiness much greater than what you gave me. Kasane, Yuito - I love you.
№ 448416   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2023 / 22:24
- Kingdom of heaven?!? You, man, don't even know how to get to the post office! No, what are you talking about?
№ 448406   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 13:14
I must say thank you to my mother - we understood what a wife should be like. We both married smart women with a kind heart and selfless love for children. That's what mom taught us.
№ 448133   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2023 / 12:21
- Mom, what an honor. Baskov's bastard himself rolls up to me. Thank you for your trust, but no.
Quote Explanation: Danya tries to pick up Vlad.
№ 447951   Added Viker 29-12-2022 / 09:38
- You know... There's something they can't compare to me. Let at least once, but you and I were one. After this, you can’t say that I was born only to disappear later. Our meeting was the first and only, but for me - memorable. Thank you for this, Shido.
№ 447604   Added Viker 15-12-2022 / 10:33
Now or never
№ 447437   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2022 / 17:54
I taught Varvara Gulyaeva so that she could delve into everything, think about everything independently. I wanted her to become a person with a broad outlook, with a conscious faith in the future. And you, perhaps, it was during these war years that you managed to impose your faith on her - blind faith, in which you don’t need to think, you don’t need to reason. The world for her became dark and incomprehensible. We won the war - why should she, Varvara, analyze, why puzzle over questions, why and why - just God's grace. Since the war, it has become more difficult to live on the Gumnishchi collective farm. How to fix the situation? Again, one answer: that's God's will. And so in everything and everywhere - mental blindness. And from blindness, from the unknown, a purely animal fear of life appears. Fear of God's wrath, fear of superiors, fear of rain at the wrong time, fear of a cat crossing the road. And then you hammer in: be patient, for everything is from God, be submissive. Submission, a lazy mind and fear - this is quite enough to make a spiritual slave out of a person. Whether you wanted it or not, you created spiritually poor people, moral freaks in our time. Thank you for your small benefit, but know that we also appreciated the harm.
№ 447002   Added Viker 28-11-2022 / 13:55
I thought I could hide from the past. From the secrets that surround me. From who I really am. But, of course, it doesn't work that way, and it was foolish to think that I could get away with it. Silly, but I don't regret it. I don't regret opening up to you. That I trusted - as much as I could. We were given little time, but I promise to remember every second that I spent next to you. I ... felt happy - for the first time in many years. Thanks to you. You are an amazing person, Blaine. You have so much warmth and so much kindness. Please don't hide it from the world. Even if it's scary. I wish you happiness. And thanks. Thank you for teaching me to see the light again.
Quote Explanation: Quote from Theodora.
№ 446696   Added MegaMozg 21-11-2022 / 01:30