hair [Theme] Page 3

Happiness is in the little things and strokes. And while you are chasing something big and very significant, you can miss the most important thing - your whole life. She is in the ripples of the water at sunset, the rays of the sun through the branches, the wind tangling her hair, laughter just from the heart, in the high sky and cracks in the tiles, in the carved shadows from the iron gates, in tired legs after a long walk on foot and in the disconnected Internet, which ended on the phone just in time so as not to miss the moments of your life.
№ 440478   Added MegaMozg 05-06-2022 / 20:57
Summer with the smell of strawberries on the palms, warm silver rains, armfuls of wild flowers and bright nights. The month of June dresses either in an outfit of the color of forget-me-nots, or in red dresses of wild clover, coquettishly pinning a white chamomile in her hair ...
№ 440474   Added MegaMozg 05-06-2022 / 20:45
Here today and tomorrow there...
Quote Explanation: 1919 year.
№ 440256   Added MegaMozg 29-05-2022 / 16:30
You don't fall in love in Cyprus in the summer of 1974. Not here and not now. And yet they fell in love, these two.
Quote Explanation: On July 20, 1974, the Turkish armed forces invaded the northern part of the island of Cyprus, seized the territory and declared it a separate state. The prerequisites for this were inter-ethnic conflicts between Greeks and Turks that took place in 1964 and 1967. On July 15, 1974, the Greek Cypriot terrorist organization EOKA-B overthrew Archbishop Makarios III, the President of Cyprus, which led to the invasion of Turkish troops, who saw this as a danger to their interests in Cyprus.
№ 439437   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 15:49
Even when “transparent” young ladies, which are practically nonexistent, are considered beautiful for you, and a short, plump, plump, but very happy girl with forms flies into the room, people will still think: What a
№ 439040   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 20:23
- For me, the most important theme is the theme of a person who relies only on his own strength. The theme of a single person who does not belong to anything. For example, subject to me
Quote Explanation: From an interview for the Ruskino.ru website. 2004
№ 437713   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2022 / 08:15
- I tried, I walked like a sheep, I almost bleated.
- I tried, I walked like a sheep, I almost bleated.
№ 437400   Added MegaMozg 03-04-2022 / 01:33
that Heli replaces blood.
№ 437358   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2022 / 22:51
ANNABELLE: About fears? Of course. About the plan too. As I understood that it was necessary to wait out the night. Such a sweet one, he says, he tried to sleep, but it’s hard, everything hurts, then some sounds started. He got scared. I even thought about jumping into the sea right away - thank God I didn’t try my luck. He says you can’t speak the fear of the dark - it’s not rational. Not even fear, but horror. And then he sat on the edge, hung his legs over the abyss and sang songs. Lullabies. And psalms. Well, isn't it a bobblehead? And then he began to play with himself, he invented a mermaid for himself in a cave, he talked to her until the morning, he says, she answered him. She also sang lullabies. And her hair is pink. Funny paw, he says, he got out only after dinner because of her, so it would have been possible earlier, but she didn’t let him in. He persuaded her to support him on the rocks. Thank God, apparently, persuaded. Came back without a scratch, hare. And this year already, in the winter ...
№ 436406   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 01:15
- So did the courtesans of the time of Leonardo.
№ 435043   Added MegaMozg 28-01-2022 / 22:18
On loose hair can dissolve hands
№ 434734   Added MegaMozg 26-01-2022 / 22:12
hair crossed? Maybe you will just exchange contacts once and will not wear out the whole area?
Release Date: 03.12.2021
№ 432933   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2021 / 14:12
At school for my wives, I was taught how to meet a man from work, how to pacify my discontent and bad temper, how to wash and massage his feet, how to be silent and give him a lot of space for thought. It was repeated that a woman's hands, heels and voice should be soft. Showed how to walk silently. It was said that the hair should be let down to the waist, because a woman with long hair looks defenseless. You can grab them, reel them on a fist - and the wife will be quiet. Men feel stronger if they see weakness next to them.
№ 432566   Added MegaMozg 05-12-2021 / 22:06
David felt like an impostor. Monks mortify the flesh in order to be exalted in spirit. And under his robe of camel hair was a body that thirsted for life. He wanted to iron the hair of women, swim under the stars in hot lakes, ride a horse along an unfamiliar road, swallowing the wind.
№ 432544   Added MegaMozg 05-12-2021 / 17:27
I moved to Beth, and she looked, not smiling, not saying a word. The light fell softly on her upturned face. There is something charming in a woman after a party, when she, so to speak, has already been run in, no longer looks or smells like a brand new car in a window. The nose gleams a little, scattered hair can be stroked, and painted lips can be kissed; the dress begins to correspond to the outlines of the body, and not to the feverish intention of the dressmaker. And, it can be assumed, the woman again feels like a woman, and not an embarrassed piece of art.
№ 430925   Added MegaMozg 19-10-2021 / 13:30