hair [Theme] Page 2

You lie on your side, with your back to me. Nude. Your dark hair, tangled and pinched by your own body, scattered over the pillows, tickling my chin. They smell like a June evening, dreams and comfort. It's been three months and you still haven't changed your shampoo. You loved to add essential oils to the bath, the water in it was constantly hot, forcing the skin to take on a bright red hue, as if it lacked sensitivity. Psychologists say it's from loneliness. But were you lonely here without me?
№ 449051   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2023 / 03:09
I'll never know which one of them ruffled my hair when they left, so every time I think about it, I imagine different people, and it's like they all did it.
№ 448200   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 12:33
only the teacher was stubborn, and saw the whole truth ...
№ 447502   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2022 / 09:45
I love autumn for its comfort. By themselves, there are huge, almost masculine, sweaters in the closet, long scarves to accompany and warm us on walks. Chestnuts, fallen leaves for the new herbarium and other autumn joys scatter in the pockets. October quietly follows us with felt steps, knocking drops of silver rain on the windows, pulling the wind out of her hat hair. And the house is warm and somehow very calm in the soul ...
№ 445666   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2022 / 03:18
“On the island of Buyan, on the blue ocean, there is a domino, in it there is lard and clay, gray hair - food to hell, and the servant of God [Name] will never be touched. Demons will forget the way home. The dead to the dead, the living to the living.
Quote Explanation: Anton speaks this plot for the first time in the first episode, noticing forest creatures. The second time - repeats the last line when meeting with the Master of the Forest in the second episode. In both cases, this plot did not work.
№ 445329   Added MegaMozg 11-10-2022 / 07:48
a breath of wind, a scarlet silk ribbon danced. Who would have thought that such peace could descend upon a person only because somewhere on a wooden balcony on a cold moonless night a lonely child with a scarlet silk ribbon, barely gleaming in the dark, is sitting.
№ 444296   Added MegaMozg 12-09-2022 / 11:48
... August - pieces of summer dissolve into sunset - dark green leaves turn light brown - pages of freshly opened books crunch - golden reflections draw patterns on the cheekbones - hair flows in light waves over the shoulders while running through a field of tall grass - handles leave graceful touches on the last pages of the diary...
№ 443192   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2022 / 01:39
Summer is incredible. I scoop it up in handfuls, and not get drunk ...
№ 443186   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2022 / 01:21
because under water you can not see the water that flows from the eye socket.
№ 443152   Added MegaMozg 07-08-2022 / 23:39
"You didn't live with me. Do you remember how you died with me?
№ 442891   Added Viker 06-08-2022 / 08:50
I live, savoring every day, because time is like sand through the palms...
№ 442624   Added MegaMozg 05-08-2022 / 20:42
- A spoiled whiner.
№ 442221   Added MegaMozg 16-07-2022 / 11:21
- Rest. - Contemptuously came from the darkness into which I irreversibly failed.
№ 441791   Added MegaMozg 04-07-2022 / 13:45
Summer is the time when all sorts of magical things can happen to you. Braid your hair with two braids, take an old bicycle and go wherever your eyes look, to the horizon thread. Or maybe go swimming before a thunderstorm and dive from the bridge, as in childhood. Running in the rain in a flowing thin dress and accidentally run into a stranger who after a while will become more to you than the entire universe. Go to the mountains with old friends, sit in front of a fire until dawn, laugh and sing your favorite songs until you wheeze. Spend the night on the balcony, look at the star pollen and be silent, so that this wonderful silence will be remembered later even after many years. Don't be afraid to be who you are, with your desires of a 17-year-old girl in your soul. Cut your bangs, weave flowers into your hair, wear a polka dot dress, jump over puddles and paint your nails the color of fresh lettuce, because that's the summer mood. To smile. Be in love. Live.
№ 441342   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2022 / 10:33