hair [Theme] Page 5

People have an amazing property: during the day they are not afraid of what caused horror at night and moved the hair on the back of the head.
№ 424796   Added Viker 02-08-2021 / 12:54
I was born for politics: I have beautiful hair and I love to lie.
№ 423908   Added Viker 23-07-2021 / 16:11
- Shouldn't you be talking to me?
- What about the point? You won't show anything.
- Listen, from what you can see here, the hair will stand on stand on top.
- For example?
- Your mother on the warpath.
№ 423463   Added Viker 17-07-2021 / 13:54
All crooks! Everything, everything! I am not unfounded, walk around the apartments, you will see this! ... Such! You have not just hair, your bald head will stand on end!
№ 422984   Added MegaMozg 11-07-2021 / 20:06
I'm a terrible person. I understand. Really. I cut off your hair because I thought it would be funny. But it's not. I'm hungry for attention... Because I... I... Narcissus. And I guess it's... Because I'm afraid of being alone.
Im a terrible person. I understand. Really. I cut off your...
№ 422870   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2021 / 22:36
“Because,” Thor said competently, “when something goes wrong, the first thing I think is Loki's fault. It saves me a lot of time.
№ 421067   Added MegaMozg 19-06-2021 / 22:42
In most professions, the older you get, the better you do your job, gaining respect for your age and experience. But if the work is connected with appearance, everything happens exactly the opposite. How sad it is. And also, probably, it is difficult to endure the anger of all these cruel, envious, less attractive people, offended by your beauty. This is grossly unfair on their part. After all, beautiful people weren't asked to be made that way. It is unfair not to love people because of attractiveness, just as it is unfair to not love them because of disgrace.
№ 421020   Added MegaMozg 18-06-2021 / 23:27
- So, if we really find ourselves in the era of eternal peace ... Will there be a place for you?
Quote Explanation: Interrogation of I-No Jack-O'. "Aska" in this case is a man, despite the fact that Aska is a Japanese female name.
№ 420779   Added MegaMozg 14-06-2021 / 22:45
- Oh, Axel... You were right from the beginning. I had everything. Both good and bad. But I can't remember anything. Although so much must have happened... For some reason I just forgot...?
- We... We drank tea... And together we locked ourself on the shore of the beautiful sea, huh?! I was scared of you, but you listened to me anyway. You will... You made me happy. Please remember something. Anything!
- Why are you crying?
- I can't do anything but cry.
- Beautiful blonde hair... like a woman.
Quote Explanation: Story-mod, dialogue between Axel and I-No before the destruction of I-No. About "beautiful blonde hair, like a woman" I-No mentioned during the "interrogation" Jack-O'.
№ 420772   Added MegaMozg 14-06-2021 / 22:24
I even seemed to love you.
№ 420618   Added MegaMozg 11-06-2021 / 10:33
Impeccably polished, like two large dolls taken out of transparent boxes, tanned, with a waxy sheen of skin, narrow hips, in tight jeans, they were slender, as it should be rich, and wore long, perfectly smooth hair parted in the middle.
Quote Explanation: sisters
№ 419570   Added MegaMozg 22-05-2021 / 22:42
Ridiculous people who are proud of what is not in our power. One says, "I'm better than you: I have a lot of land, and you starve to death." "I'm a former consul," says another. "I'm a procurator," you hear from the third. "I have curly hair," says the fourth. The horse, meanwhile, will not say to the horse, "I am better than you, because I have a lot of food, enough oats; I have a bridle with a gold notch, a popona - colored", but only: "I am better than you, because it is faster." In general, every animal is better or worse solely on its merits or disadvantages. Are only people who do not value moral qualities? - Should we pay attention only to hair, dress and origin?
№ 417952   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2021 / 11:00
I didn't want to look at myself, so I grew my hair and hid my eyes.
№ 417905   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2021 / 09:30
- I've collected this here... your hair will turn white.
- You know what I'm looking for.
- Oh yes. They were all caught in the canal. Crimson horror. (stretches a bottle of red liquid) 
- (turns away and throws the veil) This is... That's impossible.
- What?
- I think I've seen this before. A long time ago.
- And how long ago?
- (facing him) About 65 million years ago.
- Ive collected this here... your hair will turn white.
№ 417518   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 10:03
How can I measure my love for you? How can I, ungrateful, prove it to you? Crying bitter tears? Or pulling your hair out? Tell me, tell me what you want.
№ 417154   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2021 / 01:24