noise [Theme] Page 3

The less noise, the more echoes.
№ 421603   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2021 / 19:12
- No, Colleague, in big elections when they need your vote.
Quote Explanation: The second sentence belongs to a student from the audience.
№ 420800   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2021 / 12:24
Finally one! Only occasionally the noise of belated tired fiacre can be heard from the street. There are several hours of silence, if not rest, ahead. Finally! The tyranny of human faces has receded, and I can only suffer because of myself.
№ 419500   Added MegaMozg 21-05-2021 / 22:36
Now he had complete control of his feelings. They were even unusually acute and susceptible. The terrible shock suffered by his body so intensified and refined them that they noted what had previously been inaccessible to them. He could feel the ripples in his face and take turns discerning the sound of each push of water. He looked at the wooded shore, saw separately every tree, every leaf and veins on it, all down to the insects in the foliage - cicadas, flies with shiny backs, gray spiders stretching their web from branch to branch. He saw all the colors of the rainbow in the dew droplets on millions of blades of grass. The buzzing of a midge dancing over the whirlpools, the fluttering of dragonflies' wings, the blows of the paws of a floating beetle that looked like a boat raised by oars - all this was intelligible music. The fish slid at his very eyes, and he heard the sound of water dissected by it.
№ 419078   Added MegaMozg 15-05-2021 / 08:18
• Aphorisms and poems - inner awareness of our importance in the field of art!
№ 416223   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2021 / 14:12
When you knead the dough, your veins are filled with the power of the earth. When you fry meat, the soul of the killed animal talks to you, demanding respect. When you clean a fish, you hear the sound of the water in which it swam. Therefore, fish must be handled with care so that the finished dish retains the memory of the sea.
№ 415043   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2021 / 13:36
Without you, one for the two of us.
Quote Explanation: Pushkin's poem «Cart of Life»
№ 413784   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2021 / 19:51
Thunder struck unexpectedly, at first -
Furious blow and rumble protracted,
And then there was a slight noise,
Hurried, joyful and wet.
The rain roared quietly, chanting,
Watering the yard and roof of the house,
Whispering a humble raging anger
From the height of the thunder that broke down.
№ 413777   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2021 / 19:30
Like those guys scurrying downstairs.
Quote Explanation: Pushkin
№ 413699   Added MegaMozg 17-02-2021 / 09:39
Red month, quiet noise? ..
№ 410759   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2021 / 20:12
Left in the New Year.
№ 410483   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2021 / 18:09
But now it is the beginning of April, and the holy week is approaching. Little by little, summer work begins. The sun is getting warmer and brighter every day; the air smells of spring and irritating effect on the body. The coming red days excite the chained person, give birth to some desires, aspirations, longing in him. It seems that you are even more sad about freedom under a bright sunlight than on a rainy winter or autumn day, and this is noticeable on all prisoners. They seem to be happy with bright days, but at the same time they increase some impatience, impetuousness. Right, I noticed that in the spring it seemed as if we had more frequent quarrels. More often there was noise, screaming, gam, stories; and at the same time, it happened, you suddenly notice somewhere at work someone's thoughtful and persistent look into the blue distance, somewhere there, on the other side of the Irtysh, where it begins with an immense tablecloth, thousands and a half versts, free Kyrgyz steppe; you sweep someone's deep breath, with all your chest, as if it pulls a person to breathe this distant, free air and relieve them of the crushed, chained soul.
№ 410224   Added MegaMozg 27-12-2020 / 16:21
I am writing these lines while sitting at the table in the large reception room, and I try not to pay attention to the noise that reigns here. Every minute I am interrupted by various questions. Every now and then we have to jump up and give some instructions. But I'm used to writing in such conditions. It is important for me to be in the hospital at this time, at my post, in order to see and hear everything that is happening there, and to be responsible for everything.
№ 409872   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2020 / 19:00
The noise of the tree is not created by the fruits, but by the foliage.
№ 409033   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2020 / 00:03
Time to hear yourself and understand what you want today.
№ 408027   Added MegaMozg 03-12-2020 / 11:27