dress [Theme] Page 4

Even a bad outfit - but the pocket is full.
Not the dress makes the man.
№ 397862   Added Viker 13-06-2020 / 14:07
And is there something eternal?
To dress one wedding,
So as not crumpling love, not crippled,
To heart lived, not in the liver.
To friendship was endless -
Not until the first contradiction?
In this world everything is so changeable...
There is the light of something eternal?
№ 397172   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:01
Mountain azaleas
The branch breaking, freeze:
How similar flowers
On the scarlet dress, which
Favorite came to me.
№ 397059   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 11:26
Hey, good evening, well... I Sincerely thank you for what you came thank you from the heart for your kindness, it's hard to believe that there are still good people who you can trust, and special thanks to a wonderful girl, generous and special friend... You're a fucking liar, your house, your friendship, your dress is from "Ralphlauren". I don't even know who you took it. And your followers on Instagram, your whole life is a fucking lie... a Great evening, I'm tired of this, tired of pretending putting on a fake smile all night, to pretend that all is well, but nothing is in order, especially with Guzman, we're done. I'm sorry, Laura, I'm really tired, but nothing came of it, it was too difficult, because your cute boy cheated on me with a Bedouin girl... Yes, he cheated on me, can you believe it? Don't know how I'm doing this, but in the end, I always betray and disappoint the very people whom I fully support...
Well, I've had enough... You all are mistaken if you think you can keep me for a fool and you won't get in.
№ 394675   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 14:42
This Is Ohio. If you're without a beer out, still have the dress pinned.
№ 393885   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2020 / 18:03
- How do I look?
Like a Princess, Princess.
America, are you kidding me? I was hoping to hear "a million dollars". Dress is a little less.
№ 392243   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2020 / 19:33
- The deal I outlined in the note and lifted you up in a hotel in Midland, call my name and the city it offers.
- Want to impress me, Mr Shelby?
- In the envelope is a cheque for five hundred pounds for your wife. She could buy a black dress, hire black horses with black plumes, black wagon for your body, if you break our truce. And now, enjoy the city that I represent.
№ 391551   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2020 / 11:42
Mother attached great importance to the total meal - it was her way to support us. She was sure that the table was laid with a clean tablecloth and napkins were beautifully presented. Before you sit down, the mother looked in the mirror, checking if she has elegant appearance, slightly podrias, straightening hair and a nervous movement of hands smoothed his dress. But how to smooth out wrinkles around the eyes, which with each passing month it was deeper and deeper?
№ 391261   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2020 / 03:51
- What now? asked Ross.
You said it right, though not quite. What happened today between us - not normal. Our senses have long had to cool off become calmer. And I feel like the first time you took me to bed in this room. I remember wearing the dress your mother.
- You seduced me.
And when it was over, it wasn't. You lit another candle.
- Wanted to get to know you in the morning.
№ 389512   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2020 / 01:07
Says the woman owes nothing. That's a lie! Owe it to yourself. Man in General is born to be happy. I wrote about this many of the classics. There is the kind of happiness that is sold in the store and is, in fact, not expensive. Any woman knows that if she meets the dress from which the wings grow back, then here it has taken place. She just paid a little money for a small handful of their girl's happiness and sometimes more than enough.
Release Date: 13.12.2019
№ 386172   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2020 / 18:38
As a witch four wings, the dress to the floor, Oh, to the floor.
Nestling in her sleeves owls, falcons, Yes, quail.
Ah, bad head, in her hair leaves, and red.
Asks the blind demon of the moon, so winter was not spring.
№ 386052   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2020 / 14:18
Bev everything I was called: and stuck with your old teeth, and stupid. Worst of all was when she scolded me a freak. But, looking at myself in the stubby, old-fashioned dress, I saw: mom was right - I'm a freak.
№ 385373   Added MegaMozg 30-12-2019 / 07:08
I recently after shopping thought: if women my husband chose as well as outfits, the world would be much less divorces. But usually we take my husband "in mind" such "then turn". Like, I'll buy this dress, even though it is a little two sizes, just the top cut off and make a skirt. Is not it easier initially to buy a skirt?
№ 385294   Added MegaMozg 28-12-2019 / 23:08
Dress to wear, it is necessary to live.
№ 385012   Added MegaMozg 23-12-2019 / 18:44
It is not in dress, but in how it is worn.
№ 382002   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2019 / 19:32