dress [Theme] Page 2

Crazy dreams.
№ 430152   Added Viker 05-10-2021 / 17:58
On the obverse of the medal was engraved in large letters: "I AM A GENIUS".
№ 429098   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:17
- And these are my old ones! I bought it last year. It's just that for Sasha, 6700 for one dress is expensive, but for five different things it is quite normal.
№ 425946   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2021 / 11:54
- What are these things?
- And these are my old ones! Last year I bought. Just for Sasha 6700 for one dress is expensive, and for five different things it is quite normal.
№ 425945   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 11:54
And my soul floats happily.
№ 424897   Added MegaMozg 04-08-2021 / 21:45
“Then you know, I don’t understand anything else now. Why do we invite him, we have our own idiots.
Quote Explanation: The organizers decided to invite a hype performer.
Release Date: 12.03.2021
№ 419615   Added MegaMozg 24-05-2021 / 01:39
It's been 400 years, and nothing has changed. In the same way, we do not know how to live in the present, but only anticipate and hurry up the future or try to return the past, as if it left too early... In fact, the present is the only thing we have. This evening tonight, the week that has begun, a cup of coffee, a new dress - this is something worth paying attention to. I can't say I've completely rebuilt, but I'm trying. I try to feel, rejoice right now - that the children have not yet grown, the parents have not grown old, you can learn something and there are some desires. Let them sometimes be impossible or stupid - it does not matter. The main thing is that they are now. This feeling of simple joys that are always with you is much more important. When you remind yourself of this seriously, that's when it really becomes a little easier and more joyful to live.
№ 418796   Added MegaMozg 09-05-2021 / 14:21
- We are riding in a carriage drawn by four horses, and the governor meets us with a golden key, like Pinocchio.
№ 418633   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2021 / 20:51
All cities shine the same way at night. And some, ordinarily the same. Cities seem to have been built by gray people to make people's lives even more gray. So that the already gray life would turn even more gray. And the houses in them were like factory blanks, which an indifferent machine forms with a dispassionate pile on its gray, formulaic conveyor. The gray grayness of the gray world
That daytime, dull grayness of the city, changed its everyday robe and dressed up in an evening dress, decorating itself with decorations from lanterns, neon signs, and suffocating with the aroma of fresh, river air.
№ 418630   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2021 / 20:42
Ridiculous people who are proud of what is not in our power. One says, "I'm better than you: I have a lot of land, and you starve to death." "I'm a former consul," says another. "I'm a procurator," you hear from the third. "I have curly hair," says the fourth. The horse, meanwhile, will not say to the horse, "I am better than you, because I have a lot of food, enough oats; I have a bridle with a gold notch, a popona - colored", but only: "I am better than you, because it is faster." In general, every animal is better or worse solely on its merits or disadvantages. Are only people who do not value moral qualities? - Should we pay attention only to hair, dress and origin?
№ 417952   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2021 / 11:00
- And then he stabbed her seventeen times.
- Yes, and ruined my favorite dress.
№ 416702   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 15:33
“You're lonely now. Any dinner for that.
Quote Explanation: Mother-daughter conversation
№ 415290   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2021 / 19:15
Whatever image I put on myself in the morning, pulling on jeans or maybe a dress, I will always remain who I am. With a bad, harmful and capriciously explosive character, stupid naivety, poisonous ulcer, a fighter for justice and honesty and a compassionate fool who still sees in people bright qualities that are completely absent in them.
Yes, I can stick my fee far away, but I can do it for the sake of my children, people close to me and for the sake of those who are really dear to me. I was born that way, and I'll stay that way. I will not say that I am all so directly independent and live as I please, no of course I am dependent as well as any person in this world, on events, situations without which it is impossible to live a day. But the main goal of my life in any situation is to be myself.
№ 414998   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2021 / 21:30
I dreamed so simply and joyfully:
you stood alone on the porch
and with his hand from the dawn she shielded,
and the dawn is on your face.
Fell easily and rosy
a beam on the dress and a shadow on the threshold,
and in the garden every leaf is radiant
smiled like a little god.
You looked, my dream,
into the depth of the blue alley,
and through foliage reflection
trembled on your neck.
I don't know what all this means.
why did I wake up in tears...
Someone in the heart laughs and cries,
and you stand in the sun in the doorway.
Quote Explanation: August 13, 1919.
№ 414743   Added Viker 09-03-2021 / 12:47
You wear death like others wear a dress that casts different colors. This is your true lover, compared to him, everyone else is worthless. You know this, but you try to forget what leads to despair of people who would like to keep you. From death you run to life.
№ 412592   Added MegaMozg 01-02-2021 / 01:30