dress [Theme] Page 3

And we dance the youngest dance - Life Is Good.
№ 412570   Added MegaMozg 01-02-2021 / 00:24
She knew that the hat that goes to you serves as a greater moral support than a whole set of laws. She knew that in the thinnest evening dress, if it fits well, you can not catch a cold, but it is easy to catch a cold in the dress that irritates you, or in the double of which you see on the same evening on another woman; such things seemed irrefutable to Lillian, like chemical formulas. But she also knew that in moments of hard emotional experience, dresses can become either good friends or sworn enemies; without their help, a woman feels completely lost, but when they help her, as friendly hands help, it is much easier for a woman in a difficult moment. In all this there is not a grain of vulgarity, just do not forget how important the little things are in life.
№ 412551   Added MegaMozg 31-01-2021 / 22:15
I hung up your dresses and conjured over them to make you come back. This I learned from you. Black magic and at the same time consolation. After all, a woman can leave her lover, but she will never give up her dresses.
№ 412531   Added MegaMozg 31-01-2021 / 09:09
Her bathrobe hung from the chair, her dress and underwear on top; there were shoes on the floor by the chair. One of them overturned. I was looking at these things, and I was overcome with a strange feeling of something native, and I thought that now I have it and that once I take a few steps, I will see her and be with her today, tomorrow, and maybe for a long, long time ...
№ 411482   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2021 / 21:42
- You don't want to see what dress your daughter will go to the prom?
- You know: the main thing for me is not to be naked.
- Listen, what should be covered so that you say not naked?
- Valyuha, I'm a modern person, not a hypocrisy there. If she suddenly has a skirt just above the knees, like my panties, then let her wear it - a holiday after all!
Release Date: 25.05.2018
№ 410795   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2021 / 05:24
... in everyday life we subject every person we come across to physiognomic observation, trying quietly to foresee his moral and mental essence by the features of his face. On the basis of this whole matter, it does not seem quite as some fools believe, imagining that the appearance and appearance of a person does not matter, because, de, that the soul is in itself, and the body in itself has the same relation to the first, what kind of dress he wears.
№ 410297   Added MegaMozg 28-12-2020 / 19:21
Why? Explain! If a girl is in a tight dress or T-shirt, then she is immediately a whore. Staggers - drunk, cries - weak, does not cry - a bitch. Women wear minis and T-shirts, yes, but more often they do it for men. To please them, to make them feel good and good. A woman staggers sometimes from fatigue, but not from drinking. Tears flow not from love, but when it really hurts when you lose a loved one. Emotionless - not a bitch, no, it means that emotions and strength are no more. So what the hell do men use girls like a thing?
Quote Explanation: Character from the text role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408074   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 12:52
I remember in the morning I woke up from the sound of the milk separator, she hummed with a strange sound, which I still remember, my grandmother twisted the separator, sang nazam and cried, and I sat next to me and wondered why she was crying, I did not understand what was bothering her and ask me It was always a shame, Ma, how long have you not woken me up in the morning, I haven't eaten the food you cooked for so long, this taste still stayed with me, I'm so sorry that I hugged you so little that I didn't ask you when you were crying what worries you, so much that I missed, that I wanted to tell you, nothing is forgotten and nothing dies, everything remains in the memories, whom I loved, who was around, though it takes time for a while, if I could exactly half an hour to return the time that I was with you, I know that I am not the only one who thought so, everyone thinks so, and in each of us there is that part of these memories and regrets that will remain a wound, resentment, tears, longing, and pain. Your every word was right, that on the heart is on the tongue, and I never got tired of these words, stories, your behavior, look, how you stroked the dress with your hand when you talked, gait, posture, it all remained in me, in to my soul and in the end, I will say like my grandmother, (Dika Hill val vezarkh khu dunen chu) # remembrance # thinking aloud💭 # grandmother # alive # one13 # 𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
№ 406494   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2020 / 11:06
Did you really say "No"?
Well I thought you meant "Yes"
There were shadows in your hair
There were flowers on your dress.

Неужели ты вправду сказала "нет"?
Я подумал, ты имела в виду "да".
На твоих волосах лежали тени,
На твоём платье были цветы.
№ 405254   Added MegaMozg 11-10-2020 / 00:42
What were you, Alice, like in your adoptive father's eyes? How does he describe you? Loving first; loving and gentle - loving as a dog (sorry for the prosaic comparison, but I don't know of any other love that
would be as pure and beautiful), and gentle as a doe; and then courteous - courteous to all, whether tall, low, majestic or funny, to the King or the Caterpillar, as if she herself was a royal daughter, and the dress on her is pure gold; and still gullible, ready to accept all the most incredible with a conviction that is familiar only to dreamers; and finally, inquisitive - inquisitive to the extreme, with that taste for Life, which is available only to a happy childhood, when everything is new and good, and Sin and Sorrow are just words - empty words that mean nothing!
№ 403846   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2020 / 11:57
- Cricket, how much warm summer is left? Soyka asked.

"Summer is over," the cricket smiled.

- And what will you do when there is no summer?

- I'll wait for spring. Long rainy autumn and snowy winter. While you will slap in puddles and catch diamond snowflakes with your mouth, roll in the wool of a sweater and drink cocoa. Light the lights on the shaggy Christmas tree and cut out the figures of ginger men from sticky dough, sledding and treated for colds.

I will fall asleep under an old chestnut until the first drop of snow melting in March. And when the first snowdre wakes up, it will definitely wake me up.
And only it will get warmer and things will go to the first May ones, I will definitely come under your window and, as in the old days, I will hit the strings. I will play long and tirelessly until you run out into the evening coolness in your new white dress, because you will definitely grow out of the old ones.

- Cricket?

- What, Soyka?

- I'll be thinking of you all the yellow autumn and white winter. Come not to May, but as soon as the last snow melts.
№ 403319   Added MegaMozg 31-08-2020 / 21:03
Well, in moments of tranquility, our winged goddess, humming softly, embroidered a tiny snow-white dress with sparkling neon thread. To the question: "why?", She slyly squinting answered: "it is necessary ..."
№ 403284   Added MegaMozg 31-08-2020 / 13:39
Marriage to anyone is not to face, he's pale ribbons that adorn the dress, it makes you look older. Marriage is devastatingly clear resolution of the issue. A woman gives herself to the man through the mediation of the notary - you're disgusting! The rudeness of marriage leads to irreparable regulations; it destroys the will, excludes the choice sets, like grammar, its own syntax relations, replaces inspiration by orthography, makes love in dictation, deprives it of any mystery, to come down from the clouds the image of the woman, dressing her in her nightgown, diminish those who have their rights, and those who are subject to them; tipping one scale destroys the charming equilibrium that exists between a floor strong floor and the powerful, between power and beauty, the husband makes the master and the wife, the maid, whereas outside of marriage there are only a slave and the Queen. How to turn a box into something so prosaic that it becomes quite respectable, - is it conceivable that any more vulgar? Not foolish to strive for a fresh love?
№ 401450   Added MegaMozg 26-07-2020 / 17:30
But I'm in love, wear a dress. Ah, what happiness to rot!
Twice the happiness to rot together.
So, get married.
№ 399503   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2020 / 08:36
The liar and slutty dress on fire.
№ 397974   Added Viker 13-06-2020 / 14:24