the contents [Theme] Page 1

Good poetry is never created in the forms of twenty years ago, for if a poet writes in the old manner, he draws from an outdated life. And once life changes, both the form and the content of poetry change. The new poetry must be completely devoid of the sentimentality and demeanor of the old. It should be transparent and strict.
№ 429554   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:27
“Hmm,” the Doctor thought for a moment. - About a thousand years. Plus or minus eyelids. I run away - they catch, I run away - they catch - that's a summary of all my lives.
№ 429380   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:00
In twenty-thirty years attracts external beauty. After forty - inner content, light and external dignity. If a person is beautiful inside, then his spirit appears in the external appearance.
№ 423141   Added Viker 16-07-2021 / 12:16
- Mei Yoshinaga, I promise, I will try to repay your debt. Believe it. Although you rightly think I'm a stupid traitor. Your maid said: You know the content of the message.
- Who am I to judge? I didn't wear your shoes. I don't know the ravines of your road. Did she walk lightly, lead you, or flood them with her tears to overcome them?
Quote Explanation: From the story "The Legend of the Willow"
№ 422467   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2021 / 14:48
The difference between a bitch and a goner bitch is that if a woman becomes a bitch, then this state of mind, a goner bitch is the inner content.
№ 421319   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2021 / 12:57
Not to talk about morality, creating meanness, but to be yourself, to preserve yourself, to live an active life, to overcome vulgarity and meanness in yourself - this is the content of the Nietzschean "will to power", the will to rule over yourself.
№ 420945   Added MegaMozg 17-06-2021 / 23:00
Men who dare to support women are very honest. But what he thinks: she is creepy, she is not very good, no one will meet with her, so - here's a car for you. Then you will go to a psychologist on it!
Release Date: 20.03.2021
№ 419980   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 12:54
I know in advance the content of his answer.
№ 419373   Added MegaMozg 20-05-2021 / 11:45
I intend to build cars for general use. They will be large enough to accommodate families, but small enough for one person to manage. My car will be made of the finest materials, built by first-class workers, and constructed with the simplest methods possible in modern technology. Despite this, the price will be so low that anyone on a decent living can buy a car to enjoy with their family in the free, clean air.
Quote Explanation: In 1904, the company released its first model - Ford A, which was then constantly improved. However, a real sensation was made by the Ford T, which first went with the conveyor in nbsp;1908.
№ 417262   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2021 / 10:33
Sometimes you want to touch the soul of a person, but sniffing - the desire disappears.
№ 412898   Added MegaMozg 04-02-2021 / 05:33
Evelina did not suffer from bullshit, she enjoyed it, and seriously, she just tried not to see the nutritious stimulus, so as not to dig into his neck. After all, the blood is also a bunch of tasty substances and there is an energy content.
№ 412623   Added MegaMozg 01-02-2021 / 03:03
- Chief, Chief, I get it! Offshore is great!
- This... He's a fool, huh?!
- Colleague, no matter what pills, from the head, you do not take, you need to urgently increase the dose!
- Chief, and what's the solution?
- I repeat once again: all the money should be transferred here, to Russia, and pay seven percent from them!
- And that's it? That's it, that's it! What are you, only, case, unclear? Seven percent? Wait a minute, this needs to be figured out!
- Think, dear, estimate. And don't forget to deduct your expenses for maintaining a black cash register and a criminal roof. You won't need them anymore.
- I agree!
№ 412196   Added MegaMozg 28-01-2021 / 00:00
I would like to say about Biden's speech. I just can't hear it. As they used to say in the movie "The Godfather" - it offends my brain. The tooth-crushing pathos of this speech. Don't you hear that? I understand why Americans don't hear that. Because they are nourished by this pathos, they do not perceive any information in a different way. Unfortunately, generations of people of monstrously bad education have already grown. Due to negligible reading, because of the monstrous debilysis of what educates people - culture, cinema. Look at what Hollywood has become. Is it possible to compare what he was and what he became. Because of this, they cannot perceive the content as such, the essence - they cannot perceive. Any of your programs, Vladimir Rudolfovich, the average American, even if we spoke everything in excellent English, would not be able to watch for five minutes. Because it's too complicated. Too much information, logic, references, allusions, here you remembered Bulgakov. What Bulgakov?! Or if you translate into American - what O'Henry? Unfortunately, they are able to digest this pathos, and this pathos entails even more pathos. After all, Biden didn't say anything. These are common words. It's just water. It's just an appeal to some emotions, like in a movie. I don't share a crush on Biden or a fear that something is going to get worse. It will be, regardless of whether there is Biden, Trump, Obama. The man who heads the United States has long been unsociative of foreign policy in its fundamental strategies.
Release Date: 21.01.2021
№ 411889   Added MegaMozg 22-01-2021 / 09:45
The third layer of the crisis is the armed forces. As a result of the previous layers of the crisis, this power will go bankrupt. This raises the question of America's real military strength. As long as there are illusions that aircraft carriers and marine bombs can solve any problem, even the collapsed dollar, they will not move on to anything new. When they understand that the military force is incapacitated, the question will arise of what to do next.
Release Date: 20.01.2021
№ 411862   Added MegaMozg 21-01-2021 / 21:33
I remembered what I myself said recently: “After all, I am an artist. I can reproduce the shape of the dishes, but I cannot explain their content. "
№ 411621   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2021 / 15:03