reality [Theme] Page 5

Unfortunately, peoples, unlike the prophets, comprehend reality not with the mind, but with the skin on their back and ass. This is what is called their historical experience.
№ 449620   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2023 / 14:27
If you're not careful and fall through reality in the wrong places, you'll end up behind the scenes. Where there will be nothing but the stench of wet carpet, the madness of yellow wallpaper and the endless noise of fluorescent lamps. Approximately 600 million square miles of randomly generated, empty rooms to be trapped in. God bless you if you hear something wandering nearby, because it must have heard you...
№ 448819   Added Viker 09-01-2023 / 11:29
A terrible mistake of modern man: identification of life with action, thought, etc., and already almost complete inability to live, that is, to feel, perceive, "live" life as a non-stop gift. Going to the station under a fine, already spring rain, seeing, feeling, realizing the movement of a sunbeam along the wall - this is not only an "also" event, this is the very reality of life. Not a condition for action and thought, not their indifferent background, but that, in essence, for the sake of which (so that it is, felt, “lived”) and it is worth acting and thinking. And this is so because it is only in this that God gives us to feel Himself, and not in action and not in thought.
№ 448746   Added Viker 09-01-2023 / 11:18
The doomsday program must be stopped.
№ 448209   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 12:34
- I think about it more and more often, why he had to die.
№ 448117   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 12:16
If you are a teacher, look at them without fear, be yourself!
№ 448098   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 12:13
Asking a person how long he believed in Santa Claus is indecent, even if there is nothing else to talk about at all. But if you still ask me in between times when I stopped believing in the mythical bearded Santa in a red coat, I will say openly - I always considered him a stupid fable. I knew for sure that Santa, who is announced in kindergarten, is not real. And although I, unlike some, did not happen to see him kissing my mother, even then I was smart enough to understand that nothing good could be expected from old people who work exclusively on Christmas. Later I noticed that in addition there are no aliens, guests from the future, ghosts, monsters, psychics, secret societies, as well as superheroes from cartoons, comics and action films that oppose them. That is, I noticed, of course, I noticed, but I didn’t want to believe my eyes. I kept waiting for all these aliens, ghosts, monsters, psychics and secret societies to just take and appear at my command. However, the so-called reality turned out to be much sadder. After learning the laws of physics well and being impressed by them, I stopped watching UFO reports and ghost specials. Aliens, guests from the future, psychics - yes, they are not and cannot be - I realized. Although I can not say that it did not depress me at all. That's how I grew up, thinking about the greatest common divisors and all that stuff. Saying goodbye to high school, I also said goodbye to my strange dreams and accepted the mediocrity of the world as a given. The transition to high school did not make me feel special. But that's where I met her.
Asking a person how long he believed in Santa Claus is...
№ 447683   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2022 / 18:21
In other words, it is something on which the facets of reality depend.
In other words, it is something on which the facets of...
№ 447631   Added MegaMozg 16-12-2022 / 03:18
Modern reality leads away from reality.
№ 447016   Added MegaMozg 28-11-2022 / 14:12
- Adult, huh? I hate all adults! Especially your stupid parents! And I'm not going to die like those pathetic idealists who helped the refugees! Any adult who wastes time on empty dreams is a hopeless fool! Merge
№ 446874   Added MegaMozg 24-11-2022 / 16:57
At the time, I had absolutely no idea what it meant to give up a dream. To lose your dream... And what... What do you feel when forgotten desires, hopes and joys of that time emerge in your memory. Nothing can be returned.
№ 446689   Added MegaMozg 21-11-2022 / 01:09
One of my favorite statements is that health is about accepting, perceiving and dealing with reality on its own terms.
№ 446583   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2022 / 06:45
- Often it is enough just to come to your senses and be aware of how you strain reality. You need to see not only reality, but also yourself in it. And you don't see yourself.
№ 446311   Added MegaMozg 10-11-2022 / 07:21
In fact, I'm an illusion only for you. You don't have to do anything but believe in what you invent when thinking about me. And am I real to those who see me as those who do not know themselves. Reality played with definitions of itself.
№ 446247   Added MegaMozg 07-11-2022 / 23:48