country [Theme] Page 2

Is it necessary to defend a government that lies to its citizens? A country becomes dangerous if it is no longer possible to trust anyone in it, if there is no way to tell the truth! I tell you - let justice be done, even if the heavens fall to Earth!
Is it necessary to defend a government that lies to its...
№ 456256   Added MegaMozg 24-08-2023 / 20:51
Thus, ancient Egypt became the center of concentration of control over the productive forces of mankind. This center, in the course of the global historical process, migrated over the millennia, apparently, is currently based in the center of Western Europe, in Switzerland. It is for this reason that there are no wars in Switzerland. And even Hitler, who captured the whole of Europe, did not touch Switzerland. Why? Because he understood that his masters were sitting in Switzerland, and he did not dare to raise a hand against them. In addition, it is in Switzerland that all the largest "main" banks in the world are located. But this does not mean that the Swiss government is the center of globalization. Globalization is proceeding according to such a cunning concept of malevolence, in relation to which not a single country, including Switzerland, is independent.
Quote Explanation: Konstantin Pavlovich Petrov "Secrets of managing mankind"
№ 456141   Added MegaMozg 24-08-2023 / 15:06
It seemed to me that Ukraine was an unfortunate country that was wildly unlucky with its bosses. No, she was quite lucky with them. This is the leadership that independent Ukraine has earned throughout its history.
Quote Explanation: Evgeny Satanovsky, President of the Research Center "Institute of the Middle East", on the air of the Solovyov Live TV channel. (21.05.2023)
№ 453753   Added MegaMozg 21-05-2023 / 07:51
Once one climbs to the top, he will never get down from there.
№ 453127   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2023 / 21:21
But missionaries, even in the most remote corners of Africa, teach Negroes things that are incomparably more useful: how to plant trees, how to provide for themselves from hunger. Every small mission is surrounded by mangoes, coconuts, breadfruit and coffee trees, tangerines, lemons, etc. You need to know that such trees, at least in that part of the country that I saw, grow only in gardens. The Negroes, who live in the wild, follow the example of the monks, and surround their homes with gardens, while among those who live farther on, we often did not meet a single fruit tree. It is easy to imagine what happens in these villages when the cassava fails.
№ 451308   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 09:33
I am one of those who knows a lot about Stalin. I cannot now agree with those who want, even using such events as the anniversaries of the victory over Germany and so on, to whitewash Stalin and create a halo around him. Clearly, he was a man of some demonic nature. Terribly cowardly. He could not find a place for himself, because he knew what he was doing ... It seems that he enjoyed [repressions]. I now understand why he praised Ivan the Terrible so much. Imagine, an order was sent to the region, that they were given 10 thousand to shoot and the second item was to [send] to the camps. They asked to be added. Add to shoot. It wasn't enough. What has been done to the people? With society? It was mangled. We must never, under any circumstances, forgive this cruelty. We have lost so much that the country was unsettled.
№ 451292   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 09:31
I feel a close connection with Russia, and it seems to me that your country is capable of saving the planet. I hope that the Russian Federation and China will find the strength to become the main fighters for the needs of our common home, the Earth. In all other cases, I, alas, was disappointed.
№ 451250   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 08:56
Sitting in his room, he controlled the movements of his devotees throughout the world. Sitting in his room, Baba called his devotees to him at any moment from anywhere in the world, and sitting in his room, he sent his workers even to the most remote corners of the planet. Of course, Baba was God Himself. In his formless state, he is the core of the entire universe, but in physical form, he needed a permanent home. This abode was not a specific country or state, not a city, and not even an address in a city. It wasn't even a house at a specific address, but just one room in whatever house he lived in. The simplicity of Baba's lifestyle was simply breathtaking.
№ 450833   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:16
The country stretched out the window.
Quote Explanation: 1923
№ 450380   Added MegaMozg 15-02-2023 / 06:42
But to the end, as always, I will be with my country.
Quote Explanation: Battle: The Same vs Electromouse
Release Date: 29.05.2022
№ 450037   Added Viker 08-02-2023 / 11:05
Georgia is a very interesting country, and I wanted to see it and get to know it. I was interested in the history of the Silk
Quote Explanation: John Malkovich visited Tbilisi in 2011.
№ 449904   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2023 / 04:48
“If I were to say something as ominous as ‘dark eyes of the mind’ in Uberwald, there would immediately be a clap of thunder,” Otto explained. - And if you point to a castle or a rock hanging over your head and say: “Here it is, this castle,” a wolf will surely howl in the forest. He sighed. - In an ancient country, the whole area is ist psychotropic. Always know what to expect from her and what not. And here, alas, people look at you like a fool.
№ 449768   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2023 / 21:57
Many people showed indifference to public life. They believed in the deceptive calm of everyday life, in the artificial merriment of the festivities and manifestations that the “browns” arranged in abundance to drown out the blatant poverty of the peasants and workers, the horrors of concentration and labor camps. In addition, those who took the place of the expelled talented people, and those who ate scraps from the table of the new rulers, created the illusion of a new prosperity. The majority of the population, of course, could not be deceived: there were more indignant than satisfied. At the sight of the marching detachments of landsknechts, the dissatisfied hid in the doorways, just to avoid the obligatory greeting. They bit their lips until they bled when they heard the vile song that "the world is only good when you put a knife in the throat of a Jew." But no one dared to open his mouth: for an objectionable word, they were brought to trial.
№ 449692   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2023 / 18:09
And meanwhile, the fog of lies enveloped Germany more and more densely. Hermetically isolated from the rest of the world, the country was given over to the power of lies, which the Nazis spewed out day after day, repeating it millions of times in the press and on the radio. For this purpose, they created a special ministry. Using all the means of modern technology, the fascists inspired the starving that they were full, the oppressed that they were free, those who were threatened by the growing indignation of the whole world, that the entire globe envied their power and greatness. Germany was preparing for war. Training was conducted in the country and outside the country, openly violating existing treaties. The purpose of life is death on the battlefield, the fascist leaders preached. War is the highest destiny of the nation, the loudspeakers proclaimed, all the free time of the youth was filled with military drill.
№ 449689   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2023 / 18:00