keys [Theme] Page 1

The habit of recognizing modern speech by a native speaker interferes with recognizing the unusual speech of the past form of the same language, and yet there are universal keys in the form of established correlations and codependencies. Once a solution was found by a genius, it is a universal key, over which time has no power.
№ 425978   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2021 / 12:06
... out of precaution, and together wanting to test him somewhat, he said that it would be good to make a deed of sale as soon as possible, because he was not sure in man: today he is alive, and tomorrow is the message of God. Chichikov expressed his readiness to make it at least this minute and demanded only a list to all the peasants. This calmed Plyushkin. It was noticeable that he was coming up with something to do, and exactly, taking the keys, approached the closet and, unlocking the door, rummaged for a long time between glasses and cups and finally said: "After all, you can't find it, but I had a glorious liqueur, unless you drank! people, such thieves! But isn't it him?" Chichikov saw in his hands a decanter, which was all in the dust, like in a shirt. "Still the deceased did," continued Plyushkin: "the scabbard-key girl completely abandoned him and did not even clog, the canals! The goats and all sorts of crap were stuffed in there, but I took out all the rubbish, and now I'll pour you a glass clean." But Chichikov tried to abandon such a liqueur, saying that he had already drunk and ate.
Quote Explanation: Illustration by Alexander Agin. "One Hundred Drawings of N. V. Gogol's Poem "Dead Souls"" were published in 1847-1848 in notebooks on four engravings on tree in each.
... out of precaution, and together wanting to test him...
№ 420601   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2021 / 15:12
I normally, adequately perceive my age. I'm not one of those women who try with all their might to rejuvenate, because I think it looks awful. I have a friend, she is 52 years old and she recently pierced her nipples. I don’t know why, but it seems to me that the only reason you can get such a piercing at 52 is so that you don’t lose your house keys.
Release Date: 28.03.2021
№ 420001   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 13:57
Finally, I am allowed to rest, plunged into twilight. First of all, a double turn of the key in the lock. It seems to me that this will further increase my loneliness and erect barricades that will henceforth create a barrier between me and the outside world.
№ 419501   Added MegaMozg 21-05-2021 / 22:39
Memories of a former life were locked in the secret caskets of their souls, and the keys were long gone or lost. And yet, in fateful moments, when they were to face death face to face, the caskets opened themselves and the memories broke free, incoherent and fragmentary, like a dream seen a long time ago.
№ 417431   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2021 / 15:39
Everything came from the Earth, everything was born in her womb. The earth held rivers, lakes and seas on itself, conceived both sweet and bitter springs, from the water of which expensive salt was evaporated. The earth gave birth to a stone for hearths and gave a fiery stone - flint. In its concern for man, the Earth collected iron in the swamps. In creating man, the Earth gave him strong bones from stone, meat from fertile soil and blood from water. The water in the human body is the salty blood of the heart, the water in the seas is the blood of the Earth.
№ 415044   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2021 / 13:39
You taught me! .. ".
№ 414507   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2021 / 13:00
CLOSE CONNECTION
To see if everything in the world is in close connection,
Like gears in a clockwork movement:
Potholes on the road are smoothed under the wheel,
In the darkness there are diamonds sparkling in the light,
From the bowels of the hot keys beat and gases come out,
From heaven to earth drops of steam fall by rain,
Plant dust kamenets, becoming coal,
And lotus, all snow-white, flowers grow out of mud...
NEAR AND FAR
Before the immense sky, the Earth is only a small grain of sand,
And, like fluff, clouds float over it;
With the moment of eternity, countless centuries sweep by,
The very thread of our life is like a thin web!
From the mountain, a wide and low-lying path - that narrow path,
And the meadow is blooming - that is no more than a copper piglet ...
And at the hour of the night again from the distant in the sky far away
The star is huge affably sparkling like a dewdew!
№ 413124   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2021 / 23:33
The keys to my soul - in the soul of my beloved are stored!
№ 412859   Added MegaMozg 02-02-2021 / 17:51
So as not to look for plots for reasons later.
№ 412166   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2021 / 22:27
Every bridge over every abyss is burned, I closed all the doors and lost the keys.
№ 411968   Added MegaMozg 23-01-2021 / 00:42
ᅠ The choice of furniture, books, style of rooms - all these are peculiar serifs, clues that raise the curtain over the subjective space of the individual, a tiny crack into that very mystical deep mystery of the person. And many try to comprehend the other without a trace, dream of penetrating into the most intimate and dark corners of the soul, but not only the keys to the uniqueness of the person are stored in the secret chests of the personality, but also the "death of Koshchei", to which if someone managed to get it, then this can not but cause alarm: voluntarily handing another knife and turning your back to him, subconsciously tense. The tension grows, intensifies and turns into a chasm between people. And what was supposed to become an unbreakable bond turns into a reason to break ties. Distant.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409640   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2020 / 00:30
The keys to our souls are forever kept in the souls of our parents!
№ 409498   Added MegaMozg 16-12-2020 / 22:39
- Yes, I would like to live a long time and die in bed under my own name!
- You're just out of luck with the profession. Submariners have the shortest life.
- Priests live the longest. As a child, I wanted to become a priest...
- The longest live the heads of military concerns, arms manufacturers. Armstrong - the creator of weapons, the founder of the company - ninety years. Hiram Maxim - under eighty. August Thyssen - eighty-two. Money and power are the keys to longevity, my friends.
№ 409241   Added MegaMozg 13-12-2020 / 20:57
The keys to patience are kept in our souls!
№ 407263   Added MegaMozg 21-11-2020 / 17:27