it [Theme] Page 246

Glazyev was dismissed because he all these years was for Putin, and the Professor Lukyanova was surprised that she was fired because she is against Putin and it reset. The one who is behind the Putin reset the zero from Putin.
№ 402404   Added MegaMozg 13-08-2020 / 20:42
Magic - earth. It is constant. The land can be carried from place to place, to throw into the sea, but it is less in the world. She'll just be in a different place. The amount of magic in the world consistently. Magic - fire. It's dangerous. By the fire to keep warm, to cook food. But behind him not to follow, as the house will turn to ashes, and the forest will destroy the fire. Magic can kill.
Magic - water. Its threads it permeates the whole world. Sometimes the water is easy to reach, sometimes almost impossible, but it does not change anything.
On dead stone falling rain. And deep in the earth can be hidden water mine. Magic is everywhere.
Magic - air. It is free. It is impossible to inhale and not exhale. It is impossible to gain a deep breath more than you do allows your body. Long training sessions will help, but the essence will not change.
And finally... the Magic alien people. Any person have to pay for it. Creatures born of magic, including you, it's not necessary. This is unlike some envy, many fear escalating into aggression. Magic is not for everyone.
№ 402395   Added MegaMozg 13-08-2020 / 11:39
She turned to the strongest side of his soul...
- World of bright spirits!
Before Adelaide was opened that remained from the cradle of the light side of magic and spirits... And now she could see their purpose and place in the universe.
- Mermaids, nymphs, dryads, women, guards, and other beings of light... It is the gift of the lonely and lost people. Their role is to help us to protect and guide when there is no power. They are the stewards of the miracle, are able to invest in hands and heads best of us a part of this world, that it did not lose its colors... it would Be very disappointing if we lose this ray of light...
Adelaide, collecting the light of his soul began to mend the wounds this side of the world.
- In the world there is another side... the World of dark spirits.
The remains of the locker smoldering, stunning emptiness from which he was protecting our world. Adelaide opened the truth - now she knew why the world needed the darkness...
- All creatures living in the shadows, sending nightmares that frighten us - soldiers and guards. They are the Nemesis that needs to be punished come down out of the way of people. They judge that needs to test us, filtering out the unworthy. They are the guardians, do not give to be in this world more evil. It would be unfair to leave them in this hour, because with them the person becomes stronger.
№ 402394   Added MegaMozg 13-08-2020 / 11:36
Under the divine music of Vivaldi - it is artfully thought through your own plan of subtle revenge!
№ 402384   Added MegaMozg 13-08-2020 / 11:06
1 comment

The life that I have extended the lie I had lived, knowing that she will be short.
№ 402382   Added MegaMozg 13-08-2020 / 11:00
She looked me in the eye. She understood. She knew I wanted a son, but no more. However, that was enough. Those who have children, understand that this is enough. Whatever danger may threaten you, then you just push it into the background.
№ 402370   Added MegaMozg 13-08-2020 / 00:30
The ability to enjoy the situations, the people around the progress of your life, the ability to enjoy the process sober is what prolongs youth, deprives people of old age.
Conversely, when you are without alcohol, drugs or antidepressants to enjoy life not able, it means that your old age has already begun, maybe it happens to you for decades.
№ 402368   Added MegaMozg 13-08-2020 / 00:24
Dogs, they are woven into the hearts of men as easily and firmly as the first love. Pluck this heat, and will remain a laceration on the rest of your life. And it will continue to hurt.
Quote Explanation: The cycle of "Anarchy and decay". Book 3. "Gambit".
№ 402354   Added MegaMozg 12-08-2020 / 00:36
The door opened again and Mrs. Weasley popped her head into the room.
- Ginny in a whisper, she called out, - come down and help me prepare lunch.
- I talk with the guys! - snapped Ginny.
- Now! said Mrs. Weasley and disappeared.
№ 402348   Added MegaMozg 12-08-2020 / 00:12
The essence of old age is very simple, ladies and gentlemen. The essence of old age is no longer to have strength to live. When you have no more passion to life - that is old age. When you have no more desire to get up in the morning. When you have no more interest to your own life, engage in your own life, because she's too worthless, sulfur, and you're too impotent to change it - that is old age.
And there no matter what hormones you stuff, what pills you feed it what blood transfusions do, your body will be the same as your inner state - a decrepit, wrinkled, saggy.
№ 402290   Added MegaMozg 10-08-2020 / 01:36
It ended because it was winter. It ended because tired wings.
Bitter, strange delusion! Funny bewilderment of a child!
They think it is eternal. They believe in its immortality.
Bitter, strange delusion! Funny bewilderment of a child!
I came to Wake you. I didn't come to call you.
Heavy gravestone. Even heavier the eyelids of the deceased.
You know that wither of the young birch. You know that the dried leaves are whispering with the wind.
Heavy gravestone. Even heavier the eyelids of the deceased.
№ 402254   Added MegaMozg 09-08-2020 / 17:00
...I love you. It's not just words, true love. Her eyes again fill with tears, she closes them. Even the memory of this moment will forever be filled with a huge sense, and she knows it now, while everything is happening. She never believed that someone will love. And now begins a new life, this is the first moment of it, and even when many years pass, she will feel the same way: Yes, this was the beginning of my new life.
Quote Explanation: Spelling and punctuation preserved
№ 402244   Added MegaMozg 09-08-2020 / 16:30
If there is love, it needs no definition.
№ 402239   Added MegaMozg 09-08-2020 / 16:15
To be honest, I don't give a love. Because it pushes people to error.
№ 402235   Added MegaMozg 09-08-2020 / 16:03
- What is mutual affection?
- Well, you love someone, she loves you. That is the mutual love, Hursit.
I call it a business. You do something and it does something for you. And is not love.
№ 402166   Added MegaMozg 07-08-2020 / 13:18