it [Theme] Page 247

The state machine consists of sand grains which she rubs in the dust. It exists only because everyone approves of its existence, even - and quite often until the last minute - its victims.
№ 402154   Added MegaMozg 07-08-2020 / 07:33
A lie, she's like the crumbs on the floor, one is invisible, but the scattering is evident and very annoying.
№ 402136   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2020 / 22:30
- My grandmother Heather Hardcastle, ' says Evelyn, noticing that he was looking at the picture on the wall. - Portrait she's not flattered, she hated flattery in all its forms.
№ 402100   Added MegaMozg 05-08-2020 / 20:24
There's a lot you don't know yet. However, mnogoznachnoi is vanity. Need to know the main thing is where is stored all knowledge. And take them out as needed.
- And where are they stored, that knowledge a young wise man?
- In the shower, Aspasia, in the shower! All in our soul, it knows everything, because there is always communicated with the gods and all the worlds. It is only necessary to be able to talk with your soul.
- Do you know how?
- Learn - said Socrates.
№ 402091   Added MegaMozg 05-08-2020 / 19:33
A woman cannot be a reward for men. It relaxes the soul and the body, draws in the maelstrom of the sweetest delights - and then the male end.
№ 402089   Added MegaMozg 05-08-2020 / 19:27
- Have you heard? - appealed to men Socrates. - She, I'm talking about Theodote, grasp the wisdom on the fly, and you even crawling slowly I can not catch up.
№ 402077   Added MegaMozg 05-08-2020 / 18:51
"You can not work a lot or a little, Hedvig. You work until you get what you want. Point. All. It's so simple. Life to shit, how diligent you are, how hard you work or how long, you does not reward and punish. But humans are a chimp, like a chimp, waiting for nagradki from the zoo Keeper. And no caretaker. You work until you get what you need. And if not, so stupid too. So I did everything wrong. Did the work on the mistakes and keep going. And how you suffered, whether suffered, how much time was spent - all to shit. If your goal is to sail to new York, and you're caught in a storm, you don't say storm - I have already worked my shift, two shifts have worked! I'm tired! - tired, well, die. Or there's the Titanic. Who cares how hard the crew was looking for icebergs? How much time she devoted to this? One iceberg, they are found on the tonsils. End of story. You work, Hedwig, as much as we need the captain to bring the ship intact to new York. And it's not to see new York and die - as only taken one goal, appear following..."
Excerpt from "What to read to mankind" intellectual show "the Vaccine idiocracy"
№ 402066   Added MegaMozg 05-08-2020 / 15:12
Be afraid of the crowd - she's blind, deaf and foolish!
№ 402012   Added MegaMozg 04-08-2020 / 16:12
In our century that love understand me wrong - but she's bright, beautiful, there is nothing unnatural! But the world does not understand. The world mocks this affection, and sometimes to put her man to the pillory.
№ 402011   Added MegaMozg 04-08-2020 / 16:09
I will die, leaving behind nothing.
Maybe some curious and remembers me - probably as a fool, but much more likely that everyone will just forget.
But I don't mind.
I don't need forever, of which I once dreamed.
I don't mind if nobody remembers.
Because she's here with me, smiling.
Just so I can forgive and forget everything else.
№ 401990   Added MegaMozg 03-08-2020 / 10:48
"Listen," said Gimeno, looking me in the eye, but then quickly turned away. - When we're twenty. And we will become popular... if it was not shameful, we can't find ourselves a couple...
She quietly cleared her throat.
- If that happens... And we both stay on the margins of society. Would you like to stay with me?
№ 401971   Added MegaMozg 03-08-2020 / 09:51
- And women do you have? This is something we need.
- We are not a drinking.
- Finan. [the tavern Keeper give to the coin he holds to the hideous harlot]
It's yours to sunset, will be able to quickly manage both.
- Fast - it's about him.
- She, and why do I always have to pretend to be a virgin?
And who would believe that a virgin am I?
Quote Explanation: Oferta mandated to be a red herring, as if he came to the harlot.
№ 401966   Added MegaMozg 03-08-2020 / 09:36
If they let the garden snake, do not be surprised if it creeps into the cracks.
№ 401961   Added MegaMozg 03-08-2020 / 09:21
- ... You shouldn't be upset about its shortcomings. They are for everyone. Although if I had just appeared, probably, too, feared would be all in a row. She gently squeezes my fingers.
- Thank you for your kind words, but in my case it's some kind of deep, instinctive state.
- Well, what of it? There are people worse galliforms. You're not a villain and not a villain. In addition, you now have the choice. Rather than writing a character at random, as we all do - you know, Wake up one day and did not understand how I became this person, you will be able to look at the world, to its environment and to select those traits that you are attracted to. For example, honesty, as this man, cheerfulness, like this woman. Seemed to come to a tailor on Savile row and order a suit...
- In your opinion, it appears that memory loss is a gift? I say, feeling like my sadness is dispelled.
- And what else? You have a rare chance, - she nods. - If you don't like who you were before, then become the other. Because you now do not interfere. So I'm jealous. And the rest of us have to live with the mistakes of the past.
№ 401950   Added MegaMozg 02-08-2020 / 21:36
So it is easy to conclude that your life is meaningless, purposeless, that it is not more valuable than the trace of the foot on the shore, which soon will be forgotten, because it will wash away during the next storm. But instead of again feel tiny, doesn't matter anything, I feel something different - all takes on new meaning to me. I am no more and no less important than a tiny sprout trying to break out of the ground. Each of us plays a role in this world. And no matter how small the role is, it needs to be played to the end.
№ 401919   Added MegaMozg 02-08-2020 / 05:27