process [Theme] Page 8

My true essence is "awareness". In other words, I distorted or enlarged. I don't have a product of these processes; I am in the process itself. So, if I realize that I have distorted our awareness, that I have partially restored him; when I realize that one can improve his awareness, what I'm doing. It is easy to lose sight of the importance of this identity for our lives and our consciousness. We, Westerners, are so used to the objective view of the world that is constantly trying to transform its own being into the object. And to find the most suitable for this effort objects. The object is a person. Personality consists of all truly objective aspects of our being. It includes our body image, our ideas about its nature, our assumptions about how we are perceived by others, and our personal history. So the concept of "personality" is an abstraction, perceptual and conceptual object. It's not who I am; it is rather what I was and what I did. Personality is a product of It's flushed skin, externally observable aspect of what has changed and is absolutely pure and completely subjective process.
№ 396244   Added Viker 26-05-2020 / 07:26
... why the awareness process has so much power: awareness is the fundamental nature of human life.
№ 396242   Added Viker 26-05-2020 / 07:26
From research my understanding there is something greater than what can be explained by simple actualization of the past experience or any novel combination of previous learning, which is obtained from dicing of information in my head. No, there is only one way to determine it. It seems to me to be correct: something is created. New values, new perceptions, new relationships, new opportunities exist now where they didn't have before. In short, my inner vision is a creative process that not only examines what is already available; it gives life to new possibilities. This is a remarkable and creative opportunity inherent in our existence.
№ 396238   Added Viker 26-05-2020 / 07:25
When I do become aware of something important in your life, the process is completely different. First, I "dived" into the issue. Allow all sides to influence me and experiencing anxiety, anger, stress and any emotions associated with it. But not trying, if I manage to resist, immediately to solve the problem. Then, when the process is already running, I'm talking to someone (or, if not possible, write to myself, but lately I have someone to talk to). And the only thing I do during that conversation - say everything that comes to my mind regarding the case, which I'm busy: I can feel it all over me, etc. and the person I'm talking to, just helps me to say all this and avoids to criticize me, give advice or interfere. In this moment begins to occur interesting thing. When I open from the inside, so say whatever comes to mind, there are also many unexpected perspectives. What seemed a hopeless situation gradually begins to take on new opportunities. Some of these "solutions" are not feasible; some are quite real, but inaccessible to me at the moment; and some- I suddenly understand - beat precisely in the purpose. And yet, something strange is happening with the target, a problem that seemed so huge, difficult and irresistible. It varies. Like I can't even remember what it was. Or, maybe, can't remember why it seemed so important; or even I can't understand why she gave me so much trouble and initially seemed so intractable. Not always, of course, but very often the question begins to shrink and change shape. This process is another transformation. All the time of what is happening, I am or at least implicit awareness of oneself in relation to standing in front of me choice. When this process occurs correctly, the awareness of a few changes. I think differently about themselves, perceive differently their capabilities, understand something new, remember something forgotten.
№ 396237   Added Viker 26-05-2020 / 07:25
Each person develops a way of being in the world, which is a reasonable compromise between the way he understands himself and his own needs, and the way he understands the world with its opportunities and dangers. Unfortunately, the understanding of right and wrong develops in childhood, and in our culture the man given very little help to revise your children's worldview in adulthood. Thus, we develop ways of being, narrowing and restricting our lives. What we call intensive psychotherapy, in fact, has accelerated the educational process, are intended to reach maturity, delayed for twenty, thirty or more years of trying to live with the children's attitude to life.
№ 396233   Added Viker 26-05-2020 / 07:24
Four important characteristic of what it means to live a full life.
I am alive only in the process of my being. I can't find their Genesis in what you do, what achieve, what titles I have, that others think and say about me. I truly exist only in moments of awareness, feelings, choices and actions. So I can't see my Genesis, because I have a vision and all I see cannot be me. I - vision, movement, awareness.
If I want real life, I have to realize the course of its existence, the fact that my center is my experience, and if I don't take life seriously, it eludes me. My inner feeling is the key to the realization of being.
Taking his life seriously, I open a lot in its existence, before too low-priced, but now can appreciate. Thus I can enrich your life. So, I will pay attention to their emotions - for all, including those who previously tried not to notice, for example, fear and anger, to their imagination, imagination and experiences, which attempted to exclude from his life, but which are part of any human story - disappointment and failure.
If I admit that my personality will be tied to objective things, I would be extremely vulnerable to external circumstances and accidents. Identity, based on what I did, how I perceive what others think about me is identity tied to the past. It can lead to stagnation and repetition in life. Only genuine procedural identity is living in the moment and are capable of change and evolution with the flow of my life.
№ 395430   Added Viker 19-05-2020 / 11:10
Larry found nothing, which is inevitably present in the center of the experience of our existence. The key word here is "experienced" in the past tense. What was, no longer exists. Only in the process of understanding we Express our existence. Only when Larry left attempts to prove he exists, he gained the freedom to be. He never replaced anything his past identity; instead, he found that she did not need him if he really subjectively experiencing the moment. Alan watts the line perfectly sums up the experience Larry: “where he is expected to meet a truth about himself he found freedom, but took it simply for nothing.”
№ 395423   Added Viker 19-05-2020 / 11:09
In fact, he was here because I overcame a huge split of their personal identity. On the one hand, he was confined to vedmosti, attributes and achievements. He was surrendered to chance and constantly trying to build a safe haven from the sand of their actions and their results. It seemed durable, because it rested on the fact that apparently tangible and inform. But the person, based on objectification, in fact the most vulnerable; however, this model of personality, Lawrence, like most of us learned in early childhood. On the other side of this huge watershed Lawrence has opened up the possibility of genuine freedom, the freedom to Express your being in any moment, not dragging the heavy, immobile shell of the past. Knowing who we are, we don't need to see ourselves because we have the vision; we don't rely on what he did, because we know that was the effect, but most are not. This person who is genuine in its deepest sense. And, as yet found Lawrence, it reduces our vulnerability to the vicissitudes of success and failure, approval and disapproval.
№ 395422   Added MegaMozg 19-05-2020 / 11:09
The most important lesson life has taught me is the essence of my existence consists in the subjective awareness, which is a continuous process. Finally I can't identify with any matter (for example, my body), nor with anything that I produce (my words in these pages) nor with any of my properties (my interest in others), nor my past, nor my future plans nor of my immediate thoughts, nor any other thing. In short, I'm not a thing, nothing. I - only the process of my being - for example, the process of writing these words, but I'm not content words or ideas they are expressing. I'm the one who understands the writing process, selects ways of expressing thoughts, hopes for understanding, enjoy the emergence of thoughts and images of their experiences.

Quote in English
Quote Explanation: Word game: English no thing (not a thing) and nothing (nothing) is written and pronounced almost the same. — Approx. translator.
№ 395409   Added Viker 19-05-2020 / 11:06
Your bold decision you took at the lake, does not coincide with your attitude. So inside you started a battle your body with your spirit. You worry me, nephew. It's not the most pleasant process. But once it's over, you will be the same handsome Prince, as he should be.
№ 394989   Added MegaMozg 15-05-2020 / 15:33
Gorbachev was put forward that part of the Soviet nomenklatura, the Soviet secret police, who decided to become owners. Americans accelerated this process, bringing down the oil and as if pushing these guys.
№ 394876   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2020 / 19:21
But as time goes on, the pain is dulled, feelings succeed each other like the colors in the rainbow. Strong grief becomes just grief is not as poignant and inescapable; the mountain turns into a silent grief, and eventually the sorrow turns into the memories, this process takes from six months to three years.
№ 394539   Added MegaMozg 12-05-2020 / 01:24
Even torn by schism, the Church continued to hold authority. Slacking oldest and more famous buildings - the process is slow and imperceptible, because the facade still looks solid.
№ 394325   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 00:48
They say that time will heal all wounds. But the greater the loss, the deeper the wound. And the more difficult the process to become still again. The pain may fade but scars serve as a reminder of our suffering. And the one who wears them, never wants to experience it again. Time goes by and we get lost in the madness. Act of desperation. Shown aggression. Pours anger. All this time we plan, we wait, when will become stronger. Before you know it, as time has passed. We are healed and ready to begin anew.
№ 394083   Added Viker 10-05-2020 / 10:07
The relationship between leaders, governments, States, personal relationships play an important role in how moving historical process.
№ 393630   Added Viker 07-05-2020 / 10:16