son [Theme] Page 3

...The villain stole 00 silver items from the company H. Svinzem and Son, Yuvlr., st. Perfection, yesterday afternoon. Mr Svinzem (32), who was threatened with a knife, told the Times: "I'll definitely recognize this guy if I see him again, because few people wear stockings on their heads."
№ 449785   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2023 / 22:51
Lies and violence went hand in hand. The "browns" abolished the principles that since the French Revolution have been the basis of the social life and culture of the peoples. They re-introduced slavery under the guise of "voluntary labor service." They imprisoned their opponents, kept them worse than animals, subjected them to torture and called it "physical training." They burned swastikas on their bodies, forced them to urinate on each other, plucked grass with their mouths, led them in buffoon processions through the streets and called it "education in the spirit of national identity." The commandment "Thou shalt not kill" was abolished. Political assassination was extolled as a heroic deed, the Fuehrer called the murderers - precisely because they were murderers - his brothers; memorial plaques were erected to the murderers, the dead were thrown out of the graves; one murderer - precisely because he was a murderer - was elevated to the rank of police president. During the first three months of fascist domination in the country, there were five hundred and ninety-three murders with impunity - more than in the entire previous decade. This figure includes only registered, documented murders. And the number of those executed in the first months of fascist domination was greater than in the previous fifteen years.
№ 449691   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2023 / 18:06
And immediately f*ck!
Quote Explanation: Khovansky during a rap battle with Larin.
№ 449431   Added MegaMozg 26-01-2023 / 13:06
You got worse after the wedding. Because you first realized that you have to live alone. And it's not even about being alone. The fact is that you constantly need someone to help. From the beginning, they raised children, then raised their grandchildren, but here ... Everyone has their own house, their own apartment. Your son hired an assistant for you, but it only made it worse, she even saved you from taking care of yourself. You don't know what you can do alone. You do not know how and do not want to live for yourself.
№ 449035   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2023 / 07:24
You son of a bitch.
№ 448979   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2023 / 07:00
And people are divided only into those who know, freed from prejudices and passions, and therefore kind and joyful, and into those who do not know, chained in chains of prejudices and passions, and therefore dull and evil. Learn, my son. There is only one way in life: knowledge. Knowledge liberates a person.
№ 447893   Added MegaMozg 23-12-2022 / 21:24
Dima called, my son. <..> You see, it's not that simple... He's not just spoiled, it's different. All the time with such a feeling that something was not given to him. Everyone owes him - both society and his own father ... Well, what are you going to do?
Dima called, my son.  You see, its not that simple... Hes...
№ 447512   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2022 / 10:15
Like your son is fed on a woman's breast.
№ 445816   Added MegaMozg 27-10-2022 / 01:27
But the world always moves in the direction that your mother called hell
№ 443362   Added MegaMozg 12-08-2022 / 16:09
Why, if from April, instead of breaking this vile comedy with Ukrainization, he would begin the formation of officer corps, we would now take Moscow. Understand that here in the City he would have raised an army of fifty thousand, and what an army! Selected, the best, because all the junkers, all the students, high school students, officers, and there are thousands of them in the City, would all go with a dear soul. Not only would there be no spirit in Little Russia, but we would have swatted Trotsky in Moscow like a fly. The very moment: after all, they say they eat cats there. He would, son of a bitch, save Russia.
№ 443097   Added Viker 07-08-2022 / 21:35
- Well, I'll hold the horse - and you let's catch him ... Fat pig!
Quote Explanation: This is a gift for their wedding
№ 442360   Added MegaMozg 21-07-2022 / 00:45
But what father wouldn't want to help his son, right? Mine, as it turns out.
№ 441551   Added MegaMozg 27-06-2022 / 20:57
On the TV screen in the jury room: If
On the TV screen in the jury room: If
№ 440849   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2022 / 02:30
The son is a reflection of his father. In his soul he bears the features of his father's image. These traits can be good or bad, beautiful or ugly, glorious or shameful. The son's love for his father, the fear that he carries in his soul, the malice that he harbored against his father, his hatred will sooner or later burst to the surface like a broken spring. This spring will be so strong that everything around will perish under the pressure of its waters. He will destroy everything beautiful and the son's gaze will never again be calm and serene, as it was when fidelity reigned in the relationship, and neither love nor compassion will remain in the son's heart.
№ 440714   Added Viker 14-06-2022 / 09:50