grandma [Theme] Page 3

- Grandma, I really don't understand why you need this election, at your age. You know, it's a lot of stress.
- What do you know about stress? You were in the clinic in line, did you ever issue a subsidy? Hot water was turned off for a month once a year? Did you get five different receipts? I am the most stress-resistant person in this country! And in winter, such heating that I am also hardened.
Release Date: 09.10.2020
№ 410793   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2021 / 05:18
- I read perfectly, even without glasses. But I do not see any improvements in the country.
Release Date: 09.10.2020
№ 410791   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2021 / 05:12
I remember in the morning I woke up from the sound of the milk separator, she hummed with a strange sound, which I still remember, my grandmother twisted the separator, sang nazam and cried, and I sat next to me and wondered why she was crying, I did not understand what was bothering her and ask me It was always a shame, Ma, how long have you not woken me up in the morning, I haven't eaten the food you cooked for so long, this taste still stayed with me, I'm so sorry that I hugged you so little that I didn't ask you when you were crying what worries you, so much that I missed, that I wanted to tell you, nothing is forgotten and nothing dies, everything remains in the memories, whom I loved, who was around, though it takes time for a while, if I could exactly half an hour to return the time that I was with you, I know that I am not the only one who thought so, everyone thinks so, and in each of us there is that part of these memories and regrets that will remain a wound, resentment, tears, longing, and pain. Your every word was right, that on the heart is on the tongue, and I never got tired of these words, stories, your behavior, look, how you stroked the dress with your hand when you talked, gait, posture, it all remained in me, in to my soul and in the end, I will say like my grandmother, (Dika Hill val vezarkh khu dunen chu) # remembrance # thinking aloud💭 # grandmother # alive # one13 # 𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
№ 406494   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2020 / 11:06
Uncle, kill Hitler! My dad beats Hitler the same way, and my mother was killed by a bomb. I live far away with my grandmother. Hitler won't get me, but my grandmother said that we should help beat all hitlers. I tied my mitten and left my finger free to better press the hook, my grandmother said. Mittens are warm, wear them to health.
Quote Explanation: A parcel arrived at the front of the company ...
№ 404582   Added MegaMozg 27-09-2020 / 14:33
“And my grandmother was worried that guests would come to us,” Lara recalled with sadness.
№ 403936   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2020 / 21:51
“Your grandmother was too typical in appearance.
№ 403920   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2020 / 21:03
- My grandmother Heather Hardcastle, ' says Evelyn, noticing that he was looking at the picture on the wall. - Portrait she's not flattered, she hated flattery in all its forms.
№ 402100   Added MegaMozg 05-08-2020 / 20:24
- It's so nice to finally meet a girl of my Bobby.
- Yes, and we are pleased. I heard so much about you! He talks about you nonstop.
- Honey, if I were in his place and if I were with you, we would not be talking about my grandmother.
№ 401649   Added MegaMozg 29-07-2020 / 06:18
- Need records and financial documents to track down Carlin.
- Have a backup plan. At home, on the server. You need to go there, my grandma will help you.
- Granny!?
Yes. Don't tell her that I'm here, it will break her heart.
Quote Explanation: Fletcher is sitting in the chamber.
№ 401647   Added MegaMozg 29-07-2020 / 06:12
"The world is changing is not such as everything, - said the grandmother. - Ordinary people there is nothing to change and gulkin Fig".
№ 396373   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2020 / 19:51
Grandma loved Alsoi together to watch the evening news. Sometimes after the news, Elsa asked my grandmother why adults do dumb shit. The grandmother replied: this is because adults are people too, and people are inherently assholes. Elsa objected that it is illogical, because except for the stupid things adults have to do a lot of good. For example, space flight, United Nations, vaccines, sirotci. To this my grandmother replied: "the Whole trick is that no one person is completely full of shit, but not to be they also can not. It is important to try to be less asshole - but this is the most difficult thing in life."
№ 396368   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2020 / 19:36
But back to the point: grandma has two superpowers - to save lives and make the brain. We can say that grandma is a superhero with dysfunction. What is the dysfunction that Elsa looked up in "Wikipedia". <...> It is when it works, but not quite as expected. And for that, Elsa loves grandma the most.
№ 396367   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2020 / 19:33
... grandma has never been the victim of an accident. All accidents themselves become its victims.
№ 396364   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2020 / 18:51
"Oven buns is serious business, this is not to shit in the sneaker," said grandmother, who had nothing baked. And that, was hoping'elsa, will not use a sneaker for similar purposes.
№ 396363   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2020 / 18:48