the film [Theme] Page 1

There's something particularly exciting about seeing familiar places in a work of art - be it a film, a photograph or a painting.
№ 457137   Added MegaMozg 04-10-2023 / 12:03
But when they compare, for example, my roles in the films Garage, The Only, Not
№ 455761   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:10
Andrei Tarkovsky noticed me when I was drinking coffee at the National. He did not take his eyes off me, and I proudly showed my wedding ring. The next day, he offered to try for the role of Mary Magdalene in the film Andrei
№ 455482   Added MegaMozg 04-08-2023 / 13:48
They will float...
№ 454332   Added Viker 20-06-2023 / 09:34
Memory is like a movie, and only we can watch it.
№ 448745   Added Viker 09-01-2023 / 11:18
The heroes of plays and films are our roles in life. Screenwriter, playwright, director, producer - only one God.
№ 448403   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 13:14
As a child, I loved watching adventure films. I thought it was fun to be on the verge of death, but always running away from it. Actually, there is nothing funny about it, of course.
Quote Explanation: From the novel "Heaven's Secret 2"
№ 448346   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 13:02
The last rays of the November sun. I love autumn, but I always say goodbye to it easily. I already want winter comfort, lightness, light and white mood. I will never stop loving this time of the year. I will not stop listening to Christmas albums with the most sincere songs and jazz compositions, I will not stop watching good New Year's comedies and touching black and white movies. I will not stop waiting for loved ones to visit, so that I can watch some very sentimental New Year and Christmas movie for the thousandth time or go to the theater together for another holiday story, and then to a warm cozy place with delicious coffee and cakes. Yes, and I just will not stop believing in a fairy tale and a miracle in these New Year's Eve days. December will come very soon, which will unite us all, return us to childhood, and make us believe in magic again.
№ 447123   Added MegaMozg 30-11-2022 / 02:27
All the time you think that it can be worse than writing off a huge number of people, pain and suffering into the void, but propagandists, as well as high-ranking gentlemen, sirs and seniors, with increased persistence, continue to introduce the idea of the "normality" of escalation by using nuclear weapons. It is possible to trace the skirmishes through constant statements in the media: "We are you in the dust!", "No, we are you!", "We don't care about winning, the main thing is participation!"
The time has come when SUCH inhumane, cannibalistic ideas are calmly voiced and discussed, there is no smell of adequacy here (although what at the present time, adequacy), - even echoes of reason in such a thing are not observed.
And therefore I would like to recommend the film "Letters of a Dead Man", which was released during the Cold War and which expressed the fears of a generation waiting for a nuclear war, which was supposed to repay the majority for the decisions of the minority.
It is the footage from the film "Letters of a dead person should arise in my head when I talk about nuclear strikes, and not wild fun in the style of "DMB". It's one thing when nonsense sounds from the mouth of a comedic character, and another when crazy nonsense is spoken on federal channels or it is voiced by propagandists with officials.
Quote Explanation: From the Telegram channel.
№ 444803   Added MegaMozg 22-09-2022 / 03:00
- I can quote you every line.
№ 444766   Added MegaMozg 21-09-2022 / 00:15
For my first independent film "Forty-first" I was put on trial. For "The Ballad of a Soldier" they were expelled from the party, for "Clear Sky" they tried to put me in jail, for "The Swamp" they almost dispersed the management of the studio, and they wanted to deprive me of the right to a profession. I didn’t complain to anyone, I didn’t ask anyone for help. I fought. And it so happened that many people came to my aid. My films have received dozens of prestigious prizes at international festivals, and for The Ballad of a Soldier I received the Lenin Prize. But that's not what makes me happy today. I am glad that they were filmed 30-40 years ago and still do not leave the screens. Hundreds of other films have long since died, but mine still look and excite the viewer.
№ 444242   Added MegaMozg 10-09-2022 / 17:57
Remember that no film is shot perfectly on the first take.
№ 443936   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2022 / 14:36
A Western is a movie where only horses think.
№ 443730   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2022 / 06:36
Life is not a movie, the plot in it is much more difficult to trace, the motives of actions are sometimes hidden or false. The meaning is only in your personal feeling - everything is relative, except for the feeling of happiness. Or misfortune.
№ 443548   Added MegaMozg 15-08-2022 / 17:42
SUMMER IS A LITTLE LIFE... Live it savoring every day... Do what you have long wanted to do. Pamper, cherish, love yourself, sprinkle your reality with powdered sugar, like delicate French chouquets - it's beautiful and sweeter in taste. Hug more often, with your loved ones, loved ones and relatives. Just walk up and tell them how much you love them. And do not sit at home, meet with friends. Or turn on the music, dance. In the evening, find time to watch a good movie or read a book. Live, live every summer day, inhale it with every cell of your skin, take armfuls of happiness. Just open your heart, eyes, hands and enjoy your Summer!..
№ 440480   Added MegaMozg 05-06-2022 / 21:03