void [Theme] Page 4

Our life is an incarnated emptiness, because it seems that there is no love in it.
№ 434215   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2022 / 23:33
From a girl you turned into a woman, but the emptiness remained inside. So you're looking for dad-like men to fill it up. Just face it: you will never get it from anyone. Only you can give yourself what was taken from you.
№ 432897   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2021 / 01:54
In the worst case, a lifeless emptiness will take over us!
№ 431667   Added MegaMozg 05-11-2021 / 12:30
Modern literature has a boundless dumb emptiness.
№ 431624   Added MegaMozg 03-11-2021 / 11:36
Rob pulled back, dumbfounded. He believed her, believed in an instant. He suddenly felt a connection with this girl, but could not explain why. Why, despite the general assurances of residents about how deceitful and dangerous Lilith is, did he believe her every word? Ever since his mother disappeared, a void opened up in his soul, and nothing could fill it: no investigation, no cigars, nothing. The connection with Lilith filled him with some kind of hope, interest in life.
№ 431214   Added Viker 25-10-2021 / 09:25
My mind was full of emptiness, it froze and glazed so much that it was possible to skate on it.
№ 428238   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 15:17
Only immoral or empty people can live without principles in our time.
№ 428189   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 15:10
Emptiness always strives to be filled with something. The burnt-out wastelands are overgrown with grass. empty cabinets are filled with rubbish. Birds make nests in empty attics. Only one kind of emptiness cannot be filled - the place of a dear person who has departed. Whoever you meet later, whoever you love, whoever you spend time with, the emptiness in the space of life that remained after his departure will not be filled with anything and will not overgrow. Although you will try to compensate for the loss with something, so as not to go crazy. Work, communication, travel, charity - you will grab onto any business that will not leave time to smear tears down your face.
№ 427468   Added Viker 14-09-2021 / 11:17
Looking at these seemingly fake colorful buildings, trying to understand why I don't like them? Everything around is clean and tidy, the territory is not yet polluted with human waste, mothers with strollers are leisurely strolling along smooth asphalt sidewalks, and even pigeons, on my suspicions, are embarrassed to shit on the windshields of cars. Utopia, and nothing more. Usually any space where I am evokes a gamut of emotions in me, but not this time. There is only emptiness. If you blow it, the houses will collapse, like in a fairy tale about three pigs. There is no story here that firmly binds every tree, every lamppost to its place, pours from windows, penetrates road cracks and endows objects with a soul.
№ 426824   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 13:12
Void. As it turns out, is multifaceted. And tangible. You can touch it with your hands, you can plunge into it, you can hide and get lost in it. But in the void it is very difficult to breathe. She grabs you by the throat with an icy hand, runs her claws over your ribs until she plunges into a barely beating heart.
№ 426813   Added MegaMozg 31-08-2021 / 12:54
It was as if she was changing from one train to another, unable to reach her destination. Moreover, there was a void in the ticket at the place of the final destination.
№ 426795   Added MegaMozg 31-08-2021 / 12:00
In the soul of each of us there is a kind of emptiness, innate imperfection persistently pursues a person from the very first thought. On a primitive level, he feels this darkness in the depths of his consciousness. We strive to avoid this emptiness and are afraid of it. All human accomplishment is driven by the hope of filling this void. Darkness will not disappear as long as humanity consists of individual people.
In the soul of each of us there is a kind of emptiness,...
№ 426628   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:27
I never called myself a star or considered it a star. Unlike modern "stars", when stupidity parodies even more stupidity, and behind this tinsel - the main thing is tinsel more - there is nothing genuine.
№ 426277   Added MegaMozg 21-08-2021 / 03:06
- And as I was a hermit, I stayed with him. All his youth he spent his life, was everywhere and nowhere ... with everyone, and with no one. People around, here and there ... but in my soul there is loneliness, emptiness.
№ 424322   Added MegaMozg 27-07-2021 / 17:42
I don't care about anything, I don't need anything, and I'm not drawn anywhere.
№ 424098   Added MegaMozg 24-07-2021 / 21:03