choice [Theme] Page 3

- You don't know what's going on. How do you know it's safe here?
№ 460744   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 16:18
Even the smartest clients can lose a ton of money because they choose based on their biases rather than the truth. Many people find it very difficult to see the difference.
№ 460743   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 16:18
Relationships are not about choosing the nicest person, but about being with someone special to you.
№ 460583   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:27
Every person is faced with a serious choice many times in life. The dilemmas of adult life are not comparable to those of childhood. Choosing a life partner, a job and profession, a place of residence and an apartment, a car and other investments is not the same as choosing the color of a felt-tip pen, a cartoon or the taste of chewing gum. In adult life, we have to be responsible for every step we take and every word we say. By making this or that choice, an adult already clearly understands that in the future he will have to live with the consequences of his own decisions. Some choice can become a Rubicon or a point of no return. Some decisions cut off bridges back. But it is impossible to accumulate life experience without mistakes, even if you carefully weigh and think through everything. A wrong choice always leaves a powerful imprint on a person and his ability to make decisions in the future, make choices and take responsibility for them. People begin to give up choice, leaving it to chance, circumstances or another person, even if it comes to their fate. But I prefer to live in a world where a person has the right to choose and makes it himself, than in a world where he does not have this choice. Sometimes it is important to understand the ephemerality of some life events, calm down, and not get upset. Have you ever asked yourself whether this will be so important in a month, a year or five years? We sometimes mistakenly believe that this or that difficult event will last forever. Everything changes. Life is changing. We are changing. Accept it and take action. Your time is your most valuable resource.
№ 460542   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:20
- In difficult times, conformism leads to betrayal, and it is conformism in difficult times.
Quote Explanation: Dialogue between Nadezhda Strelets and Nikita Mikhalkov
Release Date: 19.12.2023
№ 460388   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 13:57
- I warned you not to follow me. I could not resist. Let's go. I made my choice. I can smell it in your blood. Was my gratitude not enough? Did you want more? You have to pay for desires. But is this payment for you, Holy Father? Can you pull it? Once you find out who I am, there's no turning back. Never,” said the vampire.
№ 460360   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 13:49
- So we are the same - we will not go to heaven, because you are bad, and I am not a person.
№ 460331   Added petrashevgant 27-12-2023 / 12:27
I want to choose happiness every day. And let the day not always agree to this. But I will still make this choice. And when it works out, it’s great. And those days when something goes wrong are prelude. Prelude to happiness. Happiness itself is an ephemeral concept. And it’s simply indescribably good when many sometimes unrelated factors converge at one point, and they work...
№ 460095   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:32
Monster. It really doesn’t matter to him how many died and how many more will die. If faced with the choice of pinching one’s own finger or sending someone else to death, he will choose the latter without hesitation.
№ 460043   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:24
If, because of wrong words, actions and decisions, a red light came on over a person’s head, then an endless scarlet fireworks would be booming above me.
№ 459783   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 18:58
Whoever postpones a choice seven times loses the opportunity to choose.
№ 459670   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 13:07
Those whom they did not choose among the many men are the most promising and talented...
№ 459601   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:56
You can take away a life, you can pretend that this life never existed and there was nothing to take away, but you cannot avoid answering (not in this life, not in the next) to the lie erected. The choice is yours, you should rely on your current high position or remember what you came into this life with, led by the One who alone is able to cut the thread.
№ 459483   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:38
My joy, if a 107-year-old vampire ever starts approaching you and swearing his love, let’s make the right choice and choose his father.
Quote Explanation: We are talking about the Twilight film series.
№ 458771   Added Viker 05-12-2023 / 12:12