check [Theme] Page 1

How little logic can take when a person does not want to be convinced.
№ 425115   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2021 / 11:24
Whose Crimea? This is the root question. This is such a test for lice. The main question - and you only need to give their own answer, nothing else will suit. There are no words, such as "Russian control, but non-recognition of the international community." No, this is not accepted. Not only do you not walk in Moscow with the hashtag "Krymnash", you must present the hashtag "Krymvash" to the Kiev patriotic propagandists. It's like PCR. Such questions are not asked even at the border, at the Kiev airport in Boryspil, when they are allowed into the country. But! Russian in the role of a Ukrainian journalist - he is stricter and more vigilant than the Security Service of Ukraine! And they have been asking this question for seven years, and, apparently, every time they present themselves to Putin. That is why he so harshly poses [the question]: "whose Crimea?" Yes, your Crimea, Zhenya Kiselev, yours! You played tennis with Yanukovych there. There is a great video with comments that have been prudently disabled. You walk around there so happy with each other, big fat uncles, and shake hands, and everything is fine with you ... This aplomb of your obvious righteousness is incomprehensible to me to judge others from Kiev like this.
Quote Explanation: Leonid Parfenov o scandalous interview with Evgeny Kiselev in Kiev.
№ 423342   Added MegaMozg 16-07-2021 / 12:57
- It's just that we're not being inspected, sir. That never happened.
- Spot check. Captain John Watson, Fifth of Northumberland.
- Sir. Major Barrymore will want to see you. He will be unhappy.
- Let's postpone the acquaintance for later, first a full bypass. Now, freely. It's an order, Corporal.
- Yes, sir!
Sherlock: - It was beautiful.
John: - I haven't trumped it in a long time!
S.: - Nice?
D: - Oh yeah!
№ 422831   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2021 / 13:27
Check everything with your heart.
№ 421177   Added MegaMozg 21-06-2021 / 14:24
- If a check is needed, let a professional do it. Let Teresa Peterson do it.
- Don't make me laugh.
- She's a corporate lawyer who understands mergers and acquisitions and forensic accounting, if I'm not mistaken.
- Darius, I don't think that's correct.
- You just confirmed that. You can trust only the one who refuses to work.
№ 419774   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2021 / 12:33
The growth of military danger is facilitated by the actions of America and NATO in the European region, to increase the combat readiness of troops and their presence. The military infrastructure is being modernized, the intensity of military combat training is growing. the American concept of 4 to 30 is being implemented. Nationalist sentiments in Ukraine are being heated. What provokes an armed conflict in the Donbass. Including in the border areas with Russia. In response to NATO's threatening military activities, we have taken appropriate action. As you know, a sudden check of the combat readiness of the troops of the Western and Southern Military Districts was carried out. Successfully transferred to the western borders in the areas of combat training tasks two armies and three airborne units. Recently, only the lazy has not joined the friendly chorus of accusations of Russia on any occasion. We do not like the conduct of exercises in our territories, then the return of troops to the points of permanent deployment is annoying. And someone decided to warn us about the consequences of our activity on our own territory. I want to emphasize that we do not accept such warnings and intend to continue to do everything necessary to ensure the security of our borders. Continuing to closely monitor the situation, the progress of the transfer and deployment of NATO forces in Europe as part of the Defender Europe exercises. We observe the transfer of the 53rd Infantry Brigade of the 29th Division, the US National Guard troops, which arrived the day before yesterday in the Albanian port of Durrës, and with them 750 units of military equipment.
Release Date: 27.04.2021
№ 418005   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2021 / 17:24
What is old age? This is an endless check of the snake of trousers, although there is no external threat.
№ 413607   Added MegaMozg 15-02-2021 / 03:21
I don't have to say to myself anymore, "Do I love Olga?"
If a man today for his beloved smears petroleum jelly on the edge of the cliché tip, and nazavtpa freezes with an armful of poz at the electric call of her two - he does not need to ask himself stupid questions.
Love, which is not strangled by the intestine from the enema, is immortal.
№ 413278   Added MegaMozg 08-02-2021 / 22:09
The coronavirus is a test of feelings, a test of relationships, a test, if you will, of the meanings of our existence. Every crisis is an opportunity.
Quote Explanation: Leading and experts Solovyov LIVE congratulate on the New Year 2021!
№ 410490   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2021 / 18:30
Not like everyone else - it helps sometimes. You are rewarded with perplexed and defiant looks while you go where you need to go. And you do not feel any special obstacles in your way. Neglecting others for you is a clean road. Plus, it's a great way to find out who's who. With written beauties can all vyvayus, and if you are not the standard of beauty, and with you someone, then this person should be very carefully looked at. This is a kind of test. One has only to calmly treat this or that; or to enjoy.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408186   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 13:10
Question everything is the only way to cut the strings for which we lead others.
№ 398523   Added MegaMozg 19-06-2020 / 12:42
- What is this test?
Devotion. Or the lack of it. ...
- You never hear about me and think I'm small fry. But the funny thing is, Bishop, that you therefore have to play the game to prove that you are in his place. Dear, I have translated millions in South beach, even while you were selling souvenir on the canals of Venice. Want to share members - call your boys and buy a ruler. Want to talk business - call me when you're older.
№ 396532   Added Viker 01-06-2020 / 11:02
The law, as they say, order is required! Service is service.
№ 394211   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 14:15
It is naive to think that after the wedding, the partner will change. There are hidden disadvantages. So the compatibility should be checked in a civil marriage.
- That's for sure. You can also check how good are children with this partner.
№ 386993   Added MegaMozg 04-02-2020 / 21:12
About the person can be judged by watching him in his usual routine.
№ 379141   Added MegaMozg 24-09-2019 / 18:03